Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. (1762 Views)

M T N Is Reaping Nigerians Off With Vnin Ussd Code Generation / GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please help o.

I submitted my NIN and vNIN many times, still Airtel blocked my line.

Before now, I couldn't make calls, only browse.

Now they're threatening to shut down my line by 17 December if I don't link my vNIN.

I did, and do, and redid the do, still they are still sending me strong warning.

How do I overcome this issue na.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by immortalcrown(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Was the line registered by you? Or, did you buy it registered?
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by jom28gy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
I don't know what is happening with Airtel these days
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
LoL . They've been warning me since the middle of this year that my line has not been registered. I just ignored them because I linked my line two years ago immediately I got my NIN.

If you even try to Link it again now, it won't go through. It will be showing error. Me I don bone them cos My line is still working.

1 Like

Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Adewale1603(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Please help o.

I submitted my NIN and vNIN many times, still Airtel blocked my line.

Before now, I couldn't make calls, only browse.

Now they're threatening to shut down my line by 17 December if I don't link my vNIN.

I did, and do, and redid the do, still they are still sending me strong warning.

How do I overcome this issue na.
you have to go to the Airtel service center vendors physically to submit the NIN, not doing it by yourself on your phone, that one doesn't work
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by LooneyLester: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2023
I don't have nin and I will never have that nonsense

I'm using a stolen sim card laikdis, thankfully the owner is a girl that doesn't care about it
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2023
immortalcrown:
Was the line registered by you? Or, did you buy it registered?

Registered by me.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2023
jom28gy:
I don't know what is happening with Airtel these days

I just weak for those people o
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
LoL . They've been warning me since the middle of this year that my line has not been registered. I just ignored them because I linked my line two years ago immediately I got my NIN.

If you even try to Link it again now, it won't go through. It will be showing error. Me I don bone them cos My line is still working.

Don't mind those people.

The thing is the line is more stable here than MTN for browsing.

Can you make or receive calls with the line?
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Adewale1603:
you have to go to the Airtel service center vendors physically to submit the NIN, not doing it by yourself on your phone, that one doesn't work

That's total rubbish from Airtel!

Not everyone has that time to go and queueing up and down for a simple something that can be done online!

What's the use of technology if something as simple as summiting NIN number can't be done online?

Even visa self, you can get it online, not to talk of common ordinary NIN..

Naaansense!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:
I don't have nin and I will never have that nonsense

I'm using a stolen sim card laikdis, thankfully the owner is a girl that doesn't care about it

It's risky bro. What if she don commit?
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Don't mind those people.

The thing is the line is more stable here than MTN for browsing.

Can you make or receive calls with the line?

Of course. I said mine is still working. I still make and receive calls with it and yes their network is the best for now in terms of browsing. Very fast. In fact there's a cheap bundle they have now on their smart cash app that I use. Cheaper than other networks. You can get 3G for #500.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Of course. I said mine is still working. I still make and receive calls with it and yes their network is the best for now in terms of browsing. Very fast. In fact there's a cheap bundle they have now on their smart cash app that I use. Cheaper than other networks. You can get 3G for #500.

They restricted mine from making calls
Since they said I should Link it, which I've done countless times, but I can browse with it.

That's why I'm worried they might block it on 17th which they have been sending, even after I Linked it again and again, and again and... I'm just tired of this their madness.

That 3gb is it for a month?
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2023
lovediehatelive:

They restricted mine from making calls
Since they said I should Link it, which I've done countless times, but I can browse with it.

That's why I'm worried they might block it on 17th which they have been sending, even after I Linked it again and again, and again and... I'm just tired of this their madness.

That 3gb is it for a month?

When did they block it and when did you start linking it? Was it after you were blocked?

If it's after you were blocked that you tried linking them it may not work. Youll have to go to their office and let them do it for you. Today is sixteen. Time still dey. Abeg run go any of their office and get it done before tomorrow.

The 3G is for 7 days but me I use it up before then
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

When did they block it and when did you start linking it? Was it after you were blocked?

If it's after you were blocked that you tried linking them it may not work. Youll have to go to their office and let them do it for you. Today is sixteen. Time still dey. Abeg run go any of their office and get it done before tomorrow.

The 3G is for 7 days but me I use it up before then

They blocked it a few months back.

I think it should be after they blocked it that I started linking it.

I just don't have that time to go to their office joor. Can't remember the last time I visited any center and queued up.

The funny thing, I can't even call their customer service with this line.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2023
lovediehatelive:

They blocked it a few months back.

I think it should be after they blocked it that I started linking it.

I just don't have that time to go to their office joor. Can't remember the last time I visited any center and queued up.

The funny thing, I can't even call their customer service with this line.

Ow.. then it can't work if you tried linking after they blocked you.

If you can't go there then you stand to lose the line. Get a new sim and have it done once for you during registration and have peace. Not a must you continue using the old one.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by LooneyLester: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2023
lovediehatelive:

It's risky bro. What if she don commit?

She never commit . She's a humble girl and has linked the sim card with her nin
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ow.. then it can't work if you tried linking after they blocked you.

If you can't go there then you stand to lose the line. Get a new sim and have it done once for you during registration and have peace. Not a must you continue using the old one.

Arrggggh!!!

So much stress!

I just don't like going to anywhere there'll be queue in this country.

Bank o, sim o, voters card o, election o, even ATM those days.

I know the hell I saw in most of these queues those days, especially that MTN own. You'll be on queue from morning till night only for them to tell you they have closed, come tomorrow.

There's supposed to be a way I can link it up online without visiting them.

After all, I already have my NIN!!!!
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:

She never commit . She's a humble girl and has linked the sim card with her nin

Okay o.

Yours is better
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Arrggggh!!!

So much stress!

I just don't like going to anywhere there'll be queue in this country.

Bank o, sim o, voters card o, election o, even ATM those days.

I know the hell I saw in most of these queues those days, especially that MTN own. You'll be on queue from morning till night only for them to tell you they have closed, come tomorrow.

There's supposed to be a way I can link it up online without visiting them.

After all, I already have my NIN!!!!

But see what it is causing you now? If you don't it now you'll still do it in the future and it may even cost you money then. So better to always do things in time. A stitch in time saves mine.

Let me see if I can call them for you and help you to ask why you can't get it linked and where you can go for it.

Gimme a few mins. Brb
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Just spoke with on of them now. The agent i spoke with said you should use *996# and if it doesn't work, you should go to any of their office near you that you'll be assisted.

I think it will be better you go there
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by gud4vvvvv: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Which one is vNIN PLEASE and how to get it
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Just spoke with on of them now. The agent i spoke with said you should use *996# and if it doesn't work, you should go to any of their office near you that you'll be assisted.

I think it will be better you go there

Thanks for helping out.

The whole point of going to their office doesn't make sense. This is something that can be easily done online.

I have done far more complex registrations and submissions online, why should ordinary submitting NIN number take me to their office?

It's not as if I'm getting a new NIN because I want through hell when getting mine.

So they should stop this joke and make it to be done online.
Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by lovediehatelive(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Which one is vNIN PLEASE and how to get it

It is the virtual version of your NIN

Don't mind these people. They like stressing us so much.

After all the NIN stress, they've come with another wahala, as if all the data we've been submitting all these years have been used for anything meaningful.

Tomorrow now they might ask us to submit the left left leg of our slippers angry

1 Like

Re: I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line. by jom28gy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I just weak for those people o
if I recharge card they will collect it, and still debited me,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Mobile App Listed In Top 100 Finance Apps Worldwide / What BB Pinging Have Made Some Girls Do(pix) / How To Get 200mb On Airtel For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.