Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe (16443 Views)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by dfrost: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ini be calming down ooh. You are not from Rivers.

Comot mouth for their matter.
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
I like as this man was served so hot asap, it didn't even take time before he collected.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by bhella10: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
My Honourable Minister will triumph like his principal who have faced many enemies in high places in low places even landlocked enemies. He defeated them all. Today he's lording it over them. Every day they go kneel to beg him in Abuja with their never ending demand for nonsense. Honourable we are behind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Urheadmaster(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
The ongoing crisis of political tussles between Wike and SIM fubara is not different from the big brother naija.

We're watching and patiently waiting for the next episode tongue
christejames:
Wike is psychologically dead undecided

That man needs help before he enter the market

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by justking(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
"Can you imagine Wike came out to say that no single person from Rivers State who is holding an elective position bought a form? That is a scandal and he said it and got away with it. This means that House of Assembly members, he bought forms for them; National Assembly members, he bought forms for them, and Fubara, he bought the form for him."

"As what," he questioned, adding that "Rivers State cannot be his property."

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by johannu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Anwons:
Wike's claim of buying forms for all the giver aspirants, Senators, reps,etc is enough to put him in his place if Nigeria is a sane state.

To hell with Wike
To hell with him
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Vicana: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Though I like Wike but this path he is toeing, is left to be seen to conclusion. What he advocated for, is now contradictory to what is playing in his turn. He can't take what he served to others.
He don't know he is revealing who he really is to the public with what he played with Atiku. The APC and particularly The President, even though Wike gave him his support, should be seeing who Wike is when he doesn't get what he wants.
I think the presidency should test Wikes' Will by cutting him out a little and allow him loose this Rivers case and see what follows.
BAT is a man I like, being Strategic and a Party man, shouldn't allow Wike remain in PDP and be fighting for APC.....he should be weary of double standard attitude. But what do I know, that's Nigeria Politics.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by johannu(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
justking:
"Can you imagine Wike came out to say that no single person from Rivers State who is holding an elective position bought a form? That is a scandal and he said it and got away with it. This means that House of Assembly members, he bought forms for them; National Assembly members, he bought forms for them, and Fubara, he bought the form for him."

"As what," he questioned, adding that "Rivers State cannot be his property."
That is how they capture and put the state in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Indispensable85(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
No be dis lawyer go prison last year? U go return there soon
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by specialmati(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin the drugie and builder of Lagos gave him format but rivers people are not foolish na.a single man owned a state

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Erukulele(m): 3:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Payback time, AA and PDP where hath thou, silence wike once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Reference(m): 5:00am On Dec 16, 2023
I have next to no interest in this.....whatever.
I only talk about politics where there is a sliver of democracy involved.

And as far as I am concerned democracy does not exist in Rivers State.

We cannot be talking about an unfair contest between two illegitimate parties. A referee cannot give a red card to a player already suspended by the FA. What is he doing on the pitch in the first place.

I have observed that a lot of people have jumped on the wagon of the 's-elected' governor. But is this not political laundering. An attempt to pass off a heist as legitimate earnings.

There is no right party between the two pugilists just as there is no honour amongst thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Kukutente23: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2023
Supremos:
Inibehe Effiong went for the jugular

I wonder why Abati was smiling so sheepishly here
He seemed to enjoy what's going on in Rivers
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Bluntemperor: 6:14am On Dec 16, 2023
dfrost:
Ini be calming down ooh. You are not from Rivers.
Comot mouth for their matter.

God bless you for telling him the Truth!
He wants to be involved like so many on Social Media!
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Josywhyte: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike na mad man. E think say everything na by gra gra. Sim go humble am wella

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Kukutente23: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Reference:
I have next to no interest in this.....whatever.
I only talk about politics where there is a sliver of democracy involved.

And as far as I am concerned democracy does not exist in Rivers State.

We cannot be talking about an unfair contest between two illegitimate parties. A referee cannot give a red card to a player already suspended by the FA. What is he doing on the pitch in the first place.

I have observed that a lot of people have jumped on the wagon of the 's-elected' governor. But is this not political laundering. An attempt to pass off a heist as legitimate earnings.

There is no right party between the two pugilists just as there is no honour amongst thieves.
Even in the wrong, there's the lesser wrong and the bigger wrong. While we all know the heist that took place in Rivers, the fact remains what's happening is a repudiation of the heist. The heist was carried out with an intent to prevent exactly this kind of situation from occurring. Everyone was expected to play their roles and stick to the music and everything will be fine. That the orchestra turned on itself is a defeat of that heist and everyone who was repulsed by the heist should enjoy this show.
But more importantly, what Effiong did not mention in his absolutely spot on analysis is that Nigerians laid the foundation of this by voting a godfather who raided a state for 24 years into the highest office available. Godfathers used to play in the background before this time. But from the Oshiomole-Obaseki saga, we've seen them become bolder and public with the latest being Wike taking all masks off. While we're at it, similar thing is actually going on in Benue!
Politicians are now seeing godfatherism as a veritable means to maintain their public profile even when out of office. It is so because Nigerians embraced one godfather. The fruits of that decision will keep popping for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by EdiskyHarry: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike that was once a respectable man in south south has finally turned to a total disgrace and embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Truvelisback(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike wants to be like his boss Jagaban by making Rivers State his property just as Tinubu made Lagos State his property. grin let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Quodseverismete: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike you are gone forever. Believe me your end will be worser than Abba Kyari the former CoS. You converted Obi,s votes to Tinubu with impunity and reckless abondon, you pitched yourself against the people, we south-Southeners all saw it and we promised that we are waiting for you. Now, the gods has made you mad because your destruction time has come. Trust me wike you are gone.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Exceed15: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2023
May over do not end us in shame. Wike cup don full.. na Shane dey follow am now.
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2023
bhella10:
My Honourable Minister will triumph like his principal who have faced many enemies in high places in low places even landlocked enemies. He defeated them all. Today he's lording it over them. Every day they go kneel to beg him in Abuja with their never ending demand for nonsense. Honourable we are behind you.
that is why you agbado people can never be taken seriously by any sane person. You have heard the heavy allegations including the murder and beheading of the a DPO in Rivers State linked to Wike and even the stealing of $300m meant for Ogoni people linked to the same man or the monthly 9 billion naira he syphoned for himself during his tenure as governor all allegations made by a sitting House of Reps member who has access to information you and I don't have but integrity is very far from the average agbadorian's lineage so ass kissing must continue no matter who's head rolls. It's not as if I expected anything different from you guys though, nothing good comes out of Egypt, the least any person with a brain would expect is the immediate investigation of these allegations and the stepping aside from office of the minister until investigation is concluded but na una sabi cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Blacktruth: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike wan turn him sef to landlord of dat state, just like tinubu, oshomole tried with edo , e no work
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Ceejay94: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike should go to hell
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by searchng4love: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Ceejay94:
Wike should go to hell
You're there already so no vacancy
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by CJStarz: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
If only Okezie Ikpeazu broke free from his pact with the T.A Orjis,who knows....?
Sometimes,e no dey too good to keep a gentleman's agreement.
Ngige saved Anambra from that madness
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by Ogisbaba: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Yes, River State can not be one person property !!!
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by bhella10: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
that is why you agbado people can never be taken seriously by any sane person. You have heard the heavy allegations including the murder and beheading of the a DPO in Rivers State linked to Wike and even the stealing of $300m meant for Ogoni people linked to the same man or the monthly 9 billion naira he syphoned for himself during his tenure as governor all allegations made by a sitting House of Reps member who has access to information you and I don't have but integrity is very far from the average agbadorian's lineage so ass kissing must continue no matter who's head rolls. It's not as if I expected anything different from you guys though, nothing good comes out of Egypt, the least any person with a brain would expect is the immediate investigation of these allegations and the stepping aside from office of the minister until investigation is concluded but na una sabi cool
"Allegations" No proof. Are you going to present personal sentiments as evidence? Oga rest!
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
bhella10:
"Allegations" No proof. Are you going to present personal sentiments as evidence? Oga rest!
keep quiet my friend. Tell the security agencies under your idolor to do the needful abi if na your papa be that DPO wey dem kpai, na so you for dey talk ? Man mkpi
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by bhella10: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
keep quiet my friend. Tell the security agencies under your idolor to do the needful abi if na your papa be that DPO wey dem kpai, na so you for dey talk ? Man mkpi
Carry your zombeism go Abuja go protest make we see something. ONKR
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
bhella10:
my mama na big zombie. I dey craze like my papa
you're very right, I noticed it
Re: Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obio Akpor people where he comes from have rejected Wike's unruly attitude but agbado lunatics are running up and down crying more than the bereaved. We don't want agbado lunatics in Rivers State abi na by force ? TUFIAKWA for mad people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Receives Rescued Students & Staff Of Turkish School (Pic, Video) / ‘Dickson Has Set Trap For Lyon, Bayelsa Governor-Elect’ - Group / 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.