Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment (21541 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by epainos: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2023
HardBishop:

I really admire your tenacity and courage.. no problem. since igbos won't rule then,
I appreciate your response too. Nice one bro.

1. all Igbo presidential aspirants should cease their ambition towards asorock.
Exactly.

2. WE will resist all forms of elections pertaining to presidency and senatorial in the southeast region.
Boycott, not resist. Resist is violence.

3. all revenues gotten to finance he economy through crude oil from the east should be diverted to the development of the eastern region.
Don't get it twisted....go for a non-violent way to have all revenue from SE's crude oil go to you only. South East only.

SS and SW's revenue cannot go to you. Do not attempt to take away SS if they don't want to go with you. But I am. seeing the signal. You are already drawing them along...and they have been telling you no. IBB knew a day like this would come, so he used the greediness that made you ask for more states in Igbo land though you have tiny land (the reason Buhari said you are a dot nation). And then, he gave you South East Region. You used to control the whole of SS, but IBB investigated well...and when you went to Aso Rock to get more states so you could habe more allocations (note..you didn't fight for SS oooo...you only fought for your Igbo states), and he gladly gave you. This was how you lost the whole of SS. And you played into the hands of IBB. Lol.

Other regions too asked for more states, of course, na greediness too. Lol. Not only Igbo...but Igbo is the loser here. Lol. This was how they lost SS. So, do not ever dream of taking the whole of Oil from SS.

Also, Anambra is already asking NNPC to come dee their gas. Lol. You see clearly that the north is holding back its lithium and uranium, but Anambra carried itself to meet NNPC. lol. Una funny. Continue.

But see what Jagaban is doing...he knows the game. He wants to make money from that lithium in the north. Whether they like it or not, he will make money too. So, he has called a company from Holland to make solar panels, and the Chinese will mine enough lithium to make batteries. Lol.

Jonathan was there and he was just a dummy...see..na Jangaban get sense. I am. not a fan of him...dont get it twisted. I am just making comments on this issue. Jagaban is not my person. I don't trust a drug master.

4. All forms of intermarriage or weddings between Igbos and the southwest and parts of the middle belt should prohibited. anyone caught in this act must be ostracised in ibo land.
Guy...South-South too. As I said, you want to take along South South. You go collect it if you try it. See..Akwa Ibom and Calabar too no send you. Bayelsa does not want to hear anything about you. If you think they will follow you...you are a joke. They are going to be on their own.

Who will suffer it more? You are more in. Lagos and PH. So, na them go suffer am more...or na una? grin

we shall continue to war till we segregate and seperate
You go collect if you wage war. Violent you tried snd you dey collect every time. Do it peacefully and legally.

Una heads no correct. You want to go, yet Anambra went to call NNPC to start working on their gas. Lol. Una no well at all. Meanwhile, the north is holding on to their uranium and lithium. See, the few among you who always want to be over-smart are those people Nigeria will keep using against you all. grin

See..I want you to go...cos it means all the other regions are going too. That is it. So, whatever you want to do, know that you are on your own.

But I know that you are going nowhere. Why? The few that are so greedy will not make it happen. Those few already want to make money from your gas.. grin You are going nowhere...and they will never allow you to smell Aso Rock.

Go get your house in order. You are your enemies. Defeat the enemies among yourselves first...then, you can be free.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

Who ordered the Lekki massacre?

Who ordered the Awkuzu killings?
You useless akpu hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

Otu gbarie Nne gi ebe ahu..

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

The IPOB platform is now a guise for PURE CRIMINALITY in Ala Igbo..

Which IPOB members

Who told you igboho is walking free🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There has NEVER been anything like Biafra and there will never be .. atleast with Nnamdi Kanu..

It's simple..Just join one of the criminal camps in igboland,kidnap and get ransome,take people's property and sell like cars and even lands or kill for body parts .

The people of the east have started to fight back slowly but surely..

The major issue is that these criminals work for politicians..

But it will definitely be stopped...e never reach fully .

The criminals have their Ogas in Chinasa Nwuru and Simon Ekpa..they will be apprehended....office dey finnaly close..

Nnamdi Kanu will serve as an example to future rebellious characters of the land..

By the time the FG is done half way with him,he will become a motivational speaker..

Then the families of those he ordered their death and consequence of his founding of ESN and sit at home,would have been done peeping themselves for his blood .

Nnamdi Kanu will end up in a violent,painful way..

This is a typical example of a Nigerian who cares only about protecting his useless "one Nigeria", but does not care about what will bring peace. Little does he know that without peace, his 'one Nigeria' will never progress
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2023
kokomilala:
@ecolime,it's borne out of sheer jealousy. And that's the issue with the Igbos in Yoruba land or those aspiring to come.

The Igbos always try to have their cake and eat it. They fail to build bridges amongst the tribes of Nigeria. They envy and detest the Yoruba, whilst at the same time, lustfully covet Lagos. They morbidly hate the northerners and see them as inferior mortals.

Tinubu made a mistake, with hindsight, forming an inclusive government. Igbos don't appreciate anything u do for them. I've lived with them and I also work with them.

The Yoruba have learnt to be pragmatic in dealing with non-Yoruba, the Igbos, no less.

As a fallout from the presidential election, where Labour Party won Lagos, and the bellowing of victory by Igbos in the face of the Yoruba, the Yoruba, instinctively have gone into self-preservation mode. That's why SanwoOlu's cabinet doesn't have any Igbo as commissioner- and justifiably so. Igbos have nothing of claim to Lagos. Lagos is both a social and economic refuge to them. They didn't make Lagos. Lagos made them. They can't survive without Lagos. But Lagos stands as long as this earth remains.

If I were Tinubu, I would either not release him or release him and put him under close surveillance, where his every move is monitored. And I think Tinubu would be magnanimous if he released him, because Kanu sought to kill him.

The Igbos should redefine their relationship with other tribes. They are too self-contained and self-assured.

How come you guys like to complain about Igbos, but if the same says he wants to go his way as Biafra, you guys will be ready to fight war?

Unity begging pro max?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2023
lawani:
Anybody he has wronged should be encouraged to publicly forgive him before it is too late

It is too late. Make e dey there.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne Nnamdi Kanu in her grave....the idiot son of a known philanderering mother MUST be destroyed...

Arresting him in Kenya was giving him "Breakfast in Bed"....he should have been eliminated immediately..
Buhari bleeped UP...Dem for neutralize the bastard immediately..military style..since...

Which pity

Do you know how many hits Nnamdi Kanu ordered and people's fathers were killed

Pity?

Do you know how many igbos have been killed via ESN under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

Pity?

Guy...

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MILITARY PERSONNEL and PARAMILITARY HAVE BEEN KILLED BECAUSE OF THAT COWARD STINKING FOOOL FROM AFARAKWU IN ABIA STATE

He is safer inside .

I know folks waiting for his release..

When they get him,he will be minced like meat..

Nnamdi Kanu was Goner!
Nnamdi Kanu ordered for young men to go into the bush and sit still and wait for herdsme..that weapons are coming for them from Russia..the boys did so while Nnamdi Kanu collected his worldwide donations in millions of dollars and abandoned the boys to their fate in the bush...hence,the boys put on their "thinking caps" and turned to violent criminality..

So as old as you are,you really think Nnamdi Kanu was looking for Biafra

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I slap you ehhhh .

One question, between 2015 and 2020, a period of 5 years IPOB was not armed and and touched nobody, how many innocent unarmed Biafran protesters did your security forces gun down in cold blood?

When you find put the number , come back lets compare notes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by garfield1: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Maize247:
Now that I now read judgments. It has come to my knowledge that the Supreme is always sound in all their judgment. Supreme Court made us to know that, the way and manner Kanu was brought to the country was wrong, The way his house was attacked and the revocation of this bail were not good. But and but Kanu has been indicted by the SC. Now no court of competent jurisdiction can absolve Kanu of the alleged crime.

Finally,someone has started reading judgments.please start reading past judgments of the SC.i used to attack them until I read their judgments

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Teymanhenry(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne Nnamdi Kanu in her grave....the idiot son of a known philanderering mother MUST be destroyed...

Arresting him in Kenya was giving him "Breakfast in Bed"....he should have been eliminated immediately..
Buhari bleeped UP...Dem for neutralize the bastard immediately..military style..since...

Which pity

Do you know how many hits Nnamdi Kanu ordered and people's fathers were killed

Pity?

Do you know how many igbos have been killed via ESN under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

Pity?

Guy...

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MILITARY PERSONNEL and PARAMILITARY HAVE BEEN KILLED BECAUSE OF THAT COWARD STINKING FOOOL FROM AFARAKWU IN ABIA STATE

He is safer inside .

I know folks waiting for his release..

When they get him,he will be minced like meat..

Nnamdi Kanu was Goner!
Nnamdi Kanu ordered for young men to go into the bush and sit still and wait for herdsme..that weapons are coming for them from Russia..the boys did so while Nnamdi Kanu collected his worldwide donations in millions of dollars and abandoned the boys to their fate in the bush...hence,the boys put on their "thinking caps" and turned to violent criminality..

So as old as you are,you really think Nnamdi Kanu was looking for Biafra

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I slap you ehhhh .
School me then, what was he looking for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2023
Teymanhenry:

What was Uwazurike looking for

What has El Zakzaaki been looking for?

What was Sunday Igboho looking for.

Ewu ..say to yourself "I am a dull child"...

Say it once in the morning and once at night for 30 days .

You'll eventually know what Nnamdi Kanu us looking for.

Okpo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Teymanhenry:

What was Uwazurike looking for

What has El Zakzaaki been looking for?

What was Sunday Igboho looking for.

Ewu ..say to yourself "I am a dull child"...

Say it once in the morning and once at night for 30 days .

You'll eventually know what Nnamdi Kanu is looking for.

Okpo!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

One question, between 2015 and 2020, a period of 5 years IPOB was not armed and and touched nobody, how many innocent unarmed Biafran protesters did your security forces gun down in cold blood?

When you find put the number , come back lets compare notes

When some of us started dealing DIRECTLY with a part of a nation that wants to secede,you were not born..

Ok Nigerian security forces guned down biafrans,then biafrans turned around to kill,maim, destroy the lives of their fellow biafrans via ESN,sit at home and all what not to get Biafra

You want your own country by agitation,the government of the day,is killing your people,let's agree .

Then you resort to intimidating your own people to sit-at-home..if they refuse you maim them,kill them,now start to kidnapp them,obtain them,kill them,to get a nation that you all are supposed to be a part of?

Well ..make FG release Nnamdi Kanu...

Make we see if dem no go kpai am..him wife,his children, aunties,uncle's,gateman, children's teacher etc .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

When some of us started dealing DIRECTLY with a part of a nation that wants to secede,you were not born..

Ok Nigerian security fo ces gunn d down biafrans,then biafrans turned around to kill,maim, destroy the lives of their fellow biafrans via ESN,sit at home and all what not

Part of a nation that wants to secede? What is wrong with seceding? Is 'one Nigeria' by force? Didn't the same Nigeria agitate to leave British rule? So what is wrong if people agitate to leave Nigerian rule? It is called self determination and is recognised in international law. The Nigeria we have today is just a collection of ethnic groups the British forced together into a colonial project called Nigeria

The Biafran agitation was peaceful, then your security forces came and spent 5 years, 2015 to 2020, shooting and killing innocent unarmed Biafran protesters who were just exercising the constitutional right of freedom of expression

Now, peaceful protest has stopped, and violence has taken over. People like you were not there condemning your security forces for killing unarmed protesters, you only remembered that killing someone illegally is bad when it cane to the turn of the security forces to recieve the medicine they have been giving others.

Your Nigerian State does nothing but bring violence into peaceful protest, the complain when the agitation becomes violent, like they were not the ones that caused it

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Who ordered the Awkuzu killings?
You useless akpu hypocrite

Its unfortunate if you think this way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

This is a typical example of a Nigerian who cares only about protecting his useless "one Nigeria", but does not care about what will bring peace. Little dies he know that without peace, his 9ne Nigeria will never progress

Little Lad!

You care about getting your Biafra by telling your people to sit at home on Mondays,ask that policemen by murdered and their weapons taken from them,ask that Tinubu's properties and Businesses be destroyed...a tinubu that did nothing wrong to your land or even you..as if Tinubu ever stopped you getting Biafra.

You order hits on Local Government chairmen,killed Dora Akunyuki's husband and other fathers, for no good reason..to do what?

To get Biafra?

OTU GBARIE ASHAWO NNE GI EBE AHU. !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by creativehubb: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2023
If you have a bad child, own up and pray for him. Kanu is bad news, he has brought a lot of evil to igboland, his family and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Vello:

Your father did!
Without any iorta of linkage to Tinubu and inspite of numerous videos that showed Nnamdi Kanu and the Igbos generally planned it all, you're still alleging nonsense.
Oo ni kure

I asked a question? Who did. Its either you know or you don't know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Vello:

Your tribalism won't let you reason well.
Yes, Tinubu aka Jagaban asked "where are the cows?". I'm asking also where are the cows?
Any primary school children knows that cows move in a herd and their hooves print and poopoo trails after them. How could you say 'fulani herdsmen' went to a place and killed farmers and there's no single poopoo or prints to see it was so? Isn't it obvious now that Nnamdi Kanu disguised his men as fulani and killed farmers so he could unleash his demon on Nigeria like Ifeajuna and Kaduna Nzeogwu did in 1966?

Igbos are so pathetic and their personal, national and international attitude stinks.
Dirty tribe of evil greedy bastards

So if fulani herdsmen want to carry out an attack, they would carry their cows along to the crime scene? Unto say cows are Horses they ride on?

Why are you People's reasoning too wack?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

Part of a nation that wants to secede? What is wrong with seceding? Is 'one Nigeria' by force? Didn't the same Nigeria agitate to leave British rule? So what is wrong if people agitate to leave Nigerian rule? It is called self determination and is recognised in international law. The Nigeria we have today is just a collection of ethnic groups the British forced together into a colonial project called Nigeria

The Biafran agitation was peaceful, then your security forces came and spent 5 years, 2015 to 2020, shooting and killing innocent unarmed Biafran protesters who were just exercising the constitutional right of freedom of expression

Now, peaceful protest has stopped, and violence has taken over. People like you were not there condemning your security forces for killing unarmed protesters, you only remembered that killing someone illegally is bad when it cane to the turn of the security forces to recieve the medicine they have been giving others.

Your Nigerian State does nothing but bring violence into peaceful protest, the complain when the agitation becomes violent, like they were not the ones that caused it

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

YOUR FATHER IS A bleeping LYING MACHINE for birthing a numbskull like you..

Has anyone said it is wrong or you don't have a right to agitate

Killing your people is also part of agitation

Pls name parts of Igbo land where unarmed protesters were killed during protest..name just one spot..I said you are a descendant of a pathological liar .

So let's even assume biafrans agitators were killed..

You then turn around to kill your people in order to get BiafraKidnap,kill and remove body parts and sell them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by HardBishop: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Who cares?
We declare a state of emergency in Igboland and we appoint General Musa Salihu or Rtd General Tukur Buratai as the administrator of the entire Igboland.
any region in war that is a threat to national stability should there be a call for a state of emergency..

🤣🤣🤣your proposal won't happen and and if those men u claim happens to lead the state. anambranians will frustrate his govt. even kill him unexpectedly. never you dare an Igbo man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

Lying foooool..

How old are you kid?

There was NO AGITATION for Biafra before 2016... officially speaking..

In 2013/2014,this same Nnamdi Kanu supported and called for ONE NIGERIA..yes you heard me well child..

I noticed you have no FACTS and are not really a COGNITIVE fellow..you are confused and don't know what you are saying....half baked uneducated wimp..

"Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ".....and the FG is the ones they are killing their kids..in Abuja

Violent agitation?The one meted on your own people

Ahhh..this boy you are one bloody fooooooooooool...

You are threatening the federal government by killing your same people?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

Its unfortunate if you think this way

So, Igbo lives in Anambra are so worthless that you can kill them and no one asks questions?
You are a disgrace to Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
HardBishop:

any region in war that is a threat to national stability should there be a call for a state of emergency..

🤣🤣🤣your proposal won't happen and and if those men u claim happens to lead the state. anambranians will frustrate his govt. even kill him unexpectedly. never you dare an Igbo man

Baba, the madness in the South East is not a threat to the stability of nearby Asaba not to talk about threat to National stability.
The last time you people tried to do rubbish in Asaba, you remember how they treated you. They chased you to the banks of the River Niger and were killing you there. This was last year and the pictures are on Nairaland.

As for killing the Administrator, I assure you that it won't happen. You tried it in 1966 and got burnt. You are still crying till today.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by fuckJones(f): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Who is spreading Nnamdi Kanu’s wife leg?
Vicente ejema
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by HardBishop: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
epainos:

I appreciate your response too. Nice one bro.

Exactly.

Boycott, not resist. Resist is violence.

Don't get it twisted....go for a non-violent way to have all revenue from SE's crude oil go to you only. South East only.

SS and SW's revenue cannot go to you. Do not attempt to take away SS if they don't want to go with you. But I am. seeing the signal. You are already drawing them along...and they have been telling you no. IBB knew a day like this would come, so he used the greediness that made you ask for more states in Igbo land though you have tiny land (the reason Buhari said you are a dot nation). And then, he gave you South East Region. You used to control the whole of SS, but IBB investigated well...and when you went to Aso Rock to get more states so you could habe more allocations (note..you didn't fight for SS oooo...you only fought for your Igbo states), and he gladly gave you. This was how you lost the whole of SS. And you played into the hands of IBB. Lol.

Other regions too asked for more states, of course, na greediness too. Lol. Not only Igbo...but Igbo is the loser here. Lol. This was how they lost SS. So, do not ever dream of taking the whole of Oil from SS.

Also, Anambra is already asking NNPC to come dee their gas. Lol. You see clearly that the north is holding back its lithium and uranium, but Anambra carried itself to meet NNPC. lol. Una funny. Continue.

But see what Jagaban is doing...he knows the game. He wants to make money from that lithium in the north. Whether they like it or not, he will make money too. So, he has called a company from Holland to make solar panels, and the Chinese will mine enough lithium to make batteries. Lol.

Jonathan was there and he was just a dummy...see..na Jangaban get sense. I am. not a fan of him...dont get it twisted. I am just making comments on this issue. Jagaban is not my person. I don't trust a drug master.

Guy...South-South too. As I said, you want to take along South South. You go collect it if you try it. See..Akwa Ibom and Calabar too no send you. Bayelsa does not want to hear anything about you. If you think they will follow you...you are a joke. They are going to be on their own.

Who will suffer it more? You are more in. Lagos and PH. So, na them go suffer am more...or na una? grin

You go collect if you wage war. Violent you tried snd you dey collect every time. Do it peacefully and legally.

Una heads no correct. You want to go, yet Anambra went to call NNPC to start working on their gas. Lol. Una no well at all. Meanwhile, the north is holding on to their uranium and lithium. See, the few among you who always want to be over-smart are those people Nigeria will keep using against you all. grin

See..I want you to go...cos it means all the other regions are going too. That is it. So, whatever you want to do, know that you are on your own.

But I know that you are going nowhere. Why? The few that are so greedy will not make it happen. Those few already want to make money from your gas.. grin You are going nowhere...and they will never allow you to smell Aso Rock.

Go get your house in order. You are your enemies. Defeat the enemies among yourselves first...then, you can be free.

is very pathetic, the south south was being used and dumped as tissue paper as hausas generals used the west and south to fought the biafran war.. una want una own Niger delta republic 🤣🤣🤣 just be reminded that the ibo has no iota of a thing for you south... is just trying to help you pple to come out from that cage. but we noticed that some SLAVES WHO LOVE chains still bedding them. no wahala.

3. u said we anambranians met the NNPC. can how Nigeria move forward when we hate the truth. didn't NNPC delegates met with anambra state investment management agency. they came to thief our new oil in my STATE? even begging a state they butchered 2 -3 million igbos for oil? as NABOTH rejected King Ahab offer, so likewise we Ibos reject your offer.

before you talk of war, u need to discover why biafra went on a defensive approach.... just cos of how igbos were massacred in Kano and middle belt, we did what we suppose to do... yes I'm proud of it. as we are becoming more civilised, no Igbo will go to war cos As you MURDERERS and blood thirsty demons looking for every opportunity to do it.
South south should enjoy their wealth..is a shame 70% of the oil well are owned by the northerners. we don't need them.... all we want to to create a sea or a trading route in which cargo ships can land for import and export.

for the boycott, why did the fed govt chased after kanu? cos they saw that he will lead an entire some not to participate in the elections.
imagine begging ibo for this forced marriage.

make una dey play, as Nigeria be mumu for 64 years since independence, nothing to show for it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Christistruth03: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
So how is that our Business?

Kanu is staying in Jail anyway

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

Lying foooool..

How old are you kid?

There was NO AGITATION for Biafra before 2016... officially speaking..

In 2013/2014,this same Nnamdi Kanu supported and called for ONE NIGERIA..yes you heard me well child..

I noticed you have no FACTS and are not really a COGNITIVE fellow..you are confused and don't know what you are saying....half baked uneducated wimp..

"Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ".....and the FG is the ones they are killing their kids..in Abuja

Violent agitation?The one meted on your own people

Ahhh..this boy you are one bloody fooooooooooool...

You are threatening the federal government by killing your same people?

You people are why Nigeria is today world poverty capital and 8th most insecure country on earth. You see the country getting worse by the day and dint ask why

The problem is not Nnamdi Kanu or the Biafran agitation, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu or Biafran agitation if Nigeria was working

Nigeria is a country built on lies, injustice, tyranny, fruad and deception. To expect such country to carry on and their wont be massive agitation is wishful thinking. The country has failed, and will never work

Nnamdi Kanu represents us Igbos who are tired of the fraud called "one Nigeria". What the Nigerian State should do is give us referendum let us decide if we still want to be part of this British colonial experiment called Nigeria

But if you say you will keep running a country where people no longer have a sense of belonging, subjugate the people and force them to be part of a union they dont want, then that mean you should forget about peace. There is nothing like peace where there is injustice

Nigeria can never be peaceful country, its a system of subjugation and injustice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by HardBishop: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Baba, the madness in the South East is not a threat to the stability of nearby Asaba not to talk about threat to National stability.
The last time you people tried to do rubbish in Asaba, you remember how they treated you. They chased you to the banks of the River Niger and were killing you there. This was last year and the pictures are on Nairaland.

As for killing the Administrator, I assure you that it won't happen. You tried it in 1966 and got burnt. You are still crying till today.

chased who? ohh you mean ordinary IPOB RIFFRAFFS🤣🤣🤣 . they're just touts when ipob were tormenting the Nigerian army, imagine a GOC onitsha division begging his officer to wear camouflage on the streets of nnewi.

as for the administrator, Biko ask Chris ngige what happened when he was kidnapped. a sitting governor. him go confess wetin him eyes see.
if we want to get any rubbish hausas administrator..... we mean it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by epainos: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
HardBishop:

is very pathetic, the south south was being used and dumped as tissue paper as hausas generals used the west and south to fought the biafran war..
Promise me that this exchange won't lead to insulting each other. I promise I won't do it. But I will keep responding to all meaningful areas of your replies.

If you say that the south-south was used, well...you may be right. But bro...we all allowed ourselves to be used. We either allow God or the devil to use us (religious aspect...if you aren't religious, it is ok...no need to go deep into this...just making a point). Also, we allow our parents to use us...normal stuff cos they are our guardians. Now, we have mamas and papas... we will always decide who we will allow to use us more. Yes....we all decide this at a stage in our lives. And our decision will be based on who we think will favour us more based on our experience with the two. The same applies to business partners. When you have partners, at first you are not biased, but as you make progress, you choose based on your experience.

Let's say something here...there are periods when we have no choice but to follow the person. For example, we want to choose not to follow our papa many times cos of their harsh ways, but we cannot because they will force us to do their will when we are young. The law permits them to do it..even religious books too. However, when we turn 18, they are done. But in Naija's case, the economic situation still makes many adults follow their parents cos they have no choice. But when they get what they want...they dump the as.s of the man. Why? The decision was made a long time ago based on the situation on the ground, but we were only waiting for the right time to act.

Same with you. Igbos "overlord" South-South. Mehn! It was so choking, and they could do nothing. Then, the opportunity came...dem no be bastard.s na. grin They easily choose the lesser devil. And see...Jonathan became the president. And Akpabio is now the senate president.

Oga, even Igbos see that SS is progressive. Or una no see how SS is matching forward? If the old eastern region is still in place whereby SS is under Igbo, who born dem well? Lol.

It is called outsmarting the nasty master. grin

una want una own Niger delta republic 🤣🤣🤣 just be reminded that the ibo has no iota of a thing for you south... is just trying to help you pple to come out from that cage. but we noticed that some SLAVES WHO LOVE chains still bedding them. no wahala.
Manipulative Igbo man. grin When we insult you, you will turn it to tribalism. As an Igbo man, I expect this part from you. Werey (not insulting you...just a normal ter to me to laugh at you...but I know it is a bad word...but really...using werey here to me is like calling you a "smarto"wink. Go help yourself...SS does not need your help. grin Manipulative Igbo. He wan help SS. People wey no fit help themselves. You only want SS to lord over them. Lol. Werey wan help them. grin

3. u said we anambranians met the NNPC. can how Nigeria move forward when we hate the truth. didn't NNPC delegates met with anambra state investment management agency. they came to thief our new oil in my STATE? even begging a state they butchered 2 -3 million igbos for oil? as NABOTH rejected King Ahab offer, so likewise we Ibos reject your offer.
And you accepted...yet the north did not yield to any plead until now that Jagaban wants to force mining lithium there. grin Dey play. Keep consoling yourselves. See...the few who will chop money and don't mind others suffering are the ones doing this.

No worry. Na your gas. Bring am... we go use am make money. Why we no go chop? All states will take profits by fire by force. Se una say una heads no correct. Lol. Dem dey "thief thief" your natural resources, and you can't see the strategy the north dey use to protect theirs. See...na you dey allow them to use you ....period. if you like.. don't accept...we go still use your gas. Lol.

before you talk of war, u need to discover why biafra went on a defensive approach.... just cos of how igbos were massacred in Kano and middle belt, we did what we suppose to do...
What happened before dem massacred you? Lol. We know the timeline na. Should we draw out the timeline of the events? angry

yes I'm proud of it. as we are becoming more civilised, no Igbo will go to war cos As you MURDERERS and blood thirsty demons looking for every opportunity to do it.
Good that you are proud of it. Can you see how you boast of this. Ok. But na you lose. Na you the thing pain. Nigeria is 10000% proud of destroying the plans of Ojukwu. grin While I am not happy with the lives that were lost cos I can never be proud of that...but just imagine your statement here. You are proud of it all. This is how Igbos talk and behave...and this is why you all dey collect wotowoto now. No one cares about your feelings because we all know you care about yourselves only.

Ha ba! Everyone does not want you. Ijaw, Uyo Calabar, Benin, Delta, Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa...everyone says nothing but evil about Igbo's greediness and yet you don't think you should check yourselves. We all in Nigeria do not even see it as a threat again. We laugh at your greediness because we can use it against you. And it is an open secret. We say it to your face. Everybody knows that just one Igbo will betray you. And do you know what we do? We try to find that one Igbo.....and that one will do the dirty job. We give him money and he will give others to betray his people. Na so Naija dey render you useless. Lol. When I say we...I mean the rest of Nigeria. Lol.

South south should enjoy their wealth..is a shame 70% of the oil well are owned by the northerners. we don't need them.... all we want to to create a sea or a trading route in which cargo ships can land for import and export.
Yes..South South will keep enjoying with Igbo. Lol. South-South is okay with the percentage for now...they know that Igbo will not give them anything. Una greedy. So, this arrangement is better. When they were with you, they were so underdeveloped. Leave them. They have made their choice. Igbo should live with their choice. Shikena. No be by force to join you fight a war or claim Biafra. Do it yourself. No one is joining you.

for the boycott, why did the fed govt chased after kanu? cos they saw that he will lead an entire some not to participate in the elections.
imagine begging ibo for this forced marriage.
Na still your mumu button dem dey press. grin
Se una fit do the north like this? Dem beg you...na free your people to accept? Dem beg you...and then add some dollars on top as tips for people who always sell you out. Lol. You have just confirmed what I have been saying..

make una dey play, as Nigeria be mumu for 64 years since independence, nothing to show for it
Na you dey play. Na you be the mumu. Yes...nothing to show...but other regions are developing theirs...still something to show. Wetin you dey do? You dey develop Lagos. grin The Lagos you fought during the Biafra war....Ojukwu dropped bombs in Lagos oooo
..na the same Lagos you built. The same Lagos you want one of yours to be a governor. Lol. No go develop your states...dey play around.
grin

Una greediness is the tool we keep using against you. You too like money...and we go dey use am do you wayo.

You dey go nowhere...snd you no go step into Aso Rock. Know this...and have peace. Shikena.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by kingthreat(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

I was referring to the poster that said something to the effect of supporting the release of Nnamdi Kanu..

I said in Igbo that the poster's mother's toto explode ..that leprosy will tear and render her pussy without form.

Wow you must have witnessed it happen to yours that you wish it on someone else. Bravo to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Maybe if UGM had killed like 3 of your family members, you would be saying this nonsense.

Fool I am not an Easterner.
Now his continual detention gives them more reasons to kill more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Segzy19: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Eyah!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
He hated him, he sent his boys to kill him too and coordinated the burning of Lagos live on tv during the sham Endsars, but president Tinubu has nothing to do with his incarceration and should not get involved, he has better things to do with his time.
urbobo20:
Do u know that nnamdi kanu hated tinubu before he became president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.