Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? (2611 Views)

HELP - I Have Issue With The Car I Just Bought. / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by ak47mann(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Picture: Choose, the girl or the car? grin grin

Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
car anyday ,it no dey carry std na tongue cheesy cool
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by MrsChima1(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
That's a girl? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Nyem the car biko. . . cheesy With the car, i can impress the girl and many other girls. . . grin grin[/size] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Wetin I wan use that nyash do,I no fit choose am to give my brother sef.
Give me the car o jare make me and badosky use am paint NL any colour of our choice.
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Natasha2(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
jeez the car of course what do I need the girl for? undecided
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by ak47mann(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

jeez the car of course [b]what do I need the girl for? undecided [/b]
cheesy cheesy you wont no tongue
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Natasha2(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

cheesy cheesy you wont no tongue
so what are you waiting for? tell me cheesy
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by ak47mann(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^

you no is quiet hard to decide when you have the best two in your face cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by IZUKWU(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
Gimme the car. Whetin i go carry that yansh full of shit do.
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Natasha2(f): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

^^

you no is quiet hard to decide when you have the best two in your face cheesy cheesy
lolz for you not me its just one nice thing i see there
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by MrsChima1(f): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
IZUKWU:

Gimme the car. Whetin i go carry that yansh full of poo do.

Oh my!   shocked shocked grin grin  Eddie Murphy took a transgender for a joy ride.  Be careful!   lipsrsealed
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by ak47mann(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz for you not me its just one nice thing i see there
but people like 190 and Mr cork,born2fuck, will be confuse when presenting something like these for them they will not know were to start it will be very difficult for them you no cheesy
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by sexylogan(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
That looks like either a Chevrolet Corvette or a Camaro. I choose the car. Today and any other day.
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by MrsChima1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
sexylogan:

That looks like either a Chevrolet Corvette or a Camaro. I choose the car. Today and any other day.

Someone posted your baby picture on My Romantic Day Photo thread. grin
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Natasha2(f): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

but people like 190 and Mr cork,born2fuck, will be confuse when presenting something like these for them they will not know were to start it will be very difficult for them you no cheesy
lolz you see no sharp guy will go for the girl, you know why? with the car you can get as many nyashes lol as you want. cheesy
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by sexylogan(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Someone posted your baby picture on My Romantic Day Photo thread. grin

I just checked out the thread. Very funny. The baby's cute though.
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by Cuddler: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
The car over the butt anytime. The car is black, sleek, classy & spotless. The ar/se looks dirty & classless. Ladies should learn from this, even the butt must be tasteful, sleek & sophisticated before it can be tagged a hawt Behind. Size is not good enough, freshness is wink wink.
Re: Picture: Choose, The Girl Or The Car? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Neither. Not a man and not really a car person. Now if it was a bike grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mario Balotelli's New Ride / Sachi Motorsport** Nairalander's BMW E46**Rebuild After Snapped Timing Chain. / Bad Tie Rod Or Front Shocks 2008 Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.