Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The So Called 'cheap Domestic Airline Tickets' Are They Really Cheap&available? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The So Called 'cheap Domestic Airline Tickets' Are They Really Cheap&available? (951 Views)

Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! / FAAN Names Dana Airline As Best Domestic Airline In Nigeria / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The So Called 'cheap Domestic Airline Tickets' Are They Really Cheap&available? by henryomega(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nowadays, what we hear from our Nigerian airlines is travel to your destinations for cheap rates. These rates are they really cheap for a civil servant whose salary is the so much debated minimum wage of N18000. His monthly income cant even buy him a return ticket for a 'CHEAP FLIGHT'. What is the average salary of workers in this country and tell me what is cheap about N9000 - N10000 for a one way trip. Even if you are earning N120000 a month can you really afford to travel fortnightly.

If our domestic airlines Arik, air nigeria, flyaero.com, IRS, Dana, etc, want to give us cheap flights, let them consider the pockets of the average citizens, then we would know what 'CHEAP' really is.
Re: The So Called 'cheap Domestic Airline Tickets' Are They Really Cheap&available? by bolame: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
They ar'nt cheap at all, i wonder why they advertise such price and claiming they are ''Cheap '
Re: The So Called 'cheap Domestic Airline Tickets' Are They Really Cheap&available? by henryomega(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2011
I am really happy you agree with me. I was chatting with a representative of Aerocontractors on their facebook page one day and asked him why they are no longer flying for N5000 as usual and he was telling me one cock and bull story about increase in Aviation fuel. Do you know how much these airlines are making on a daily basis. I believe aviation fuel expenditure is nothing compared to the profit they are making.

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves New Visa Regime To Attract Tourists, Investors / Help / See Most Haunted Places Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.