Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. (932 Views)

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by gogis(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hi house,
I will be on a conference trip to Clemson University, South Carolina, and will be delighted to meet NLanders in South Carolina, US in the coming days. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by morethanadoll(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
gogis:
Hi house,
I will be on a conference trip to Clemson University, South Carolina, and will be delighted to meet NLanders in South Carolina, US in the coming days. Cheers!

I hope that you enjoy your trip here to the states! I am not in the area, but you will be welcomed! wink
Re: Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by claremont(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
I would be in North Carolina this weekend for 7 weeks for work purposes. I don't know how far the south is from the north, but looking to meet fellow Nigerians before I return back to the UK. @OP: I will have 4 days off by the end of March, let's see how it goes.
Re: Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by Miami11: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2015
claremont:
I would be in North Carolina this weekend for 7 weeks for work purposes. I don't know how far the south is from the north, but looking to meet fellow Nigerians before I return back to the UK. @OP: I will have 4 days off by the end of March, let's see how it goes.

What part of North Carolina, Charlotte looks better but most NC is country with lots of trees,

South Carolina is a couple of hours away, also much rural living but Columbia and charleston are beautiful.
Enjoy your trips guys.
Re: Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by gogis(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks. Do you mind telling me where you are in the States?
morethanadoll:

I hope that you enjoy your trip here to the states! I am not in the area, but you will be welcomed! wink
Re: Conference Trip To South Carolina, United States. by gogis(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
According to google, North Carolina is about 3 hours plus from South Carolina. I have a paper to present in a conference at Clemson University on the 11th of this month. So I have just few days. Heading to Tennesse or Birmingham after the conference, that is 13th or 14th of March.
claremont:

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Save Money On Meals While Traveling / PICS Of Baby Who Survived Train Accident That Killed Over 50 People In Cameroon / Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.