Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! (3297 Views)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / The End Of Aerocontractors? By Capt. Daniel Omale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Kingsyze: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have been at the portharourt airport for four hours trying to board an aero flight going to abuja (FLT NG384). Thus flight was scheduled for 19:35 when i bought the ticket but I got a text message an hour later rescheduling the flight for 21:45 as I am writing (22:27) no flight is in sight. Just last week people were climbing down with ladder from this same airlines! I was afraid o but I had to follow them because it was an emergency mivement. Aerocontractors need to be checked! They even use ink pen to write boarding pass!!!

Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by 4everisaac(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
PH Airport is not as bad as it was painted. grin
Bros u get mind o. U were aware of the ladder story & still went for the same airline. This time una go uz ladder enter, then jump down on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by missKiffy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
I tot Arik is the worst
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Kingsyze: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aero has no competition, they are the worst service you can think of any day any time.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by blessedfavoured: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by blessedfavoured: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kingsyze:
I have been at the portharourt airport for four hours trying to board an aero flight going to abuja (FLT NG384). Thus flight was scheduled for 19:35 when i bought the ticket but I got a text message an hour later rescheduling the flight for 21:45 as I am writing (22:27) no flight is in sight. Just last week people were climbing down with ladder from this same airlines! I was afraid o but I had to follow them because it was an emergency mivement. Aerocontractors need to be checked! They even use ink pen to write boarding pass!!!

Op wait there o, if you don't live in that state.. They have to put you in a hotel FOC! KNOW your right. You might have to para for them small.. But they always wait for most passengers to leave before they take the rest to the hotel.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Kingsyze: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Very crazy set of people... First of all, they will appear clueless!!!
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by otokx(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2015
During peak periods like this, such happens. Aerocontractors is quite a reliable and efficient airline.

2 Likes

Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Kingsyze: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have followed them off peak period for the time then and just the same was the case.

1 Like

Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Maski87: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2015
I think arik is worse than aero.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by rhames(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
4everisaac:
PH Airport is not as bad as it was painted. grin
Bros u get mind o. U were aware of the ladder story & still went for the same airline. This time una go uz ladder enter, then jump down on arrival.

If he worked for me and knew that the airline used a ladder to deboard passengers, i will sack him instantly.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by Kunleoduwole(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Aero Contractors is Nigeria's Most safest and reliable airline. During peak season,such happens, sorry about your experience as it might be due weather or technical constraint for the airline. As Regards the LADDER Issue, Aero contractors slipped, but as a point of correction and better understanding The authorities FAAN an SACHOL Should have ready and put in place functional equipments for passengers disembarkation...
Ps: Aero has a track Record of over 50yrs SAFETY STANDARD.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by mcmukoko12(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2022
AERO CONTRACTOR ARE THE WORST EVER. INFACT I NEED TO GIVE THEM AN AWARD FOR THE WORST PERFORMING AIRLINE IN NIGERIA. CHAI! GOD FORBID BAD THING FOR ME TO BOARD THAT USELESS AIRLINE AGAIN. THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY UP TILL NOW.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by mcmukoko12(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by mcmukoko12(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
missKiffy:
I tot Arik is the worst
FOR WHERE. AERO ARE THE WORST EVER.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by mcmukoko12(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Kunleoduwole:
Aero Contractors is Nigeria's Most safest and reliable airline. During peak season,such happens, sorry about your experience as it might be due weather or technical constraint for the airline. As Regards the LADDER Issue, Aero contractors slipped, but as a point of correction and better understanding The authorities FAAN an SACHOL Should have ready and put in place functional equipments for passengers disembarkation...
Ps: Aero has a track Record of over 50yrs SAFETY STANDARD.
If you don't know what to say stop writing trash.
Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by bunminikan(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Did anyone knows aerocontractors customer care contact. All the ones online are not working. It's terrible.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Indian Embassy To Issue Indian Medical Visa / Nigerian E-passport Name Change Time Lines / Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.