Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance (42983 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by doggedfighter(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Acidosis:

The most f00lish sets of Christians are in Southern Nigeria. You'll never find this brand of Christianity anywhere in the North or Middle Belt.

You don vex grin grin

They're the ones that hail Portable and say he has grace. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Slurity(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. Your Evidences ,Probably you were once a Member and left after seeing there Secret Society Secrets ..

Can you share .If not then it's better you keep Quiet ...

I am never a member, but I have a former Oluso priest in charge of one of their church that repented and start going to a gospel church as ordinary member, his confession and expose of their secret engagement even lead to serious attack that nearly took his life but he prevail at last. If you hear this man talk and expose this so call white garment church, you will feel sorry for all the members that did not know anything about those secrets. The man is my Teacher in secondary school days.

3 Likes

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
The artists have fulfilled their contract
The audience were entertained
The Pastor has achieved his aim
The parish is now popular

Life goes only
parish or buisness centre?
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Moneyyman: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is the same church that gave us the now-popular soul-lifting song, Ebenezeri.

It is well.
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos don't have musicians that can match those 2 guys.
flavour and phyno nko?
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by ImoleNaija: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
masui:

Abeg wetin the last two words mean?

Ọmọ ita = Area boy
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by tabithababy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Moneyyman:
This is the same church that gave us the now-popular soul-lifting song, Ebenezeri.

It is well.
. Do you know it is the same person/ soul GOd wants to use that Satan also wants to use cool

1 Like

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by SAMBARRY: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
masui:

Abeg wetin the last two words mean?
retired agbero or retired tout
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
😀 All Christians should stop going to church and pray in their homes, if we are to have some sanity at all.
Let all Pentecostal church members stop attending church and the kind of sanity and progress of individuals would be so unprecedented.
No pulpit bandits would be able to build mansions,buy private jets,fleets of flashy cars,run expensive schools beyond the affordability of poor church idiotic members.
Christians should stop going to church now, because the church is becoming a den of thieves and workers of iniquity.
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by richeeyo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
The artists have fulfilled their contract
The audience were entertained
The Pastor has achieved his aim
The parish is now popular

Life goes only
Na you get the point

1 Like

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Gajagojo: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Pasuma no be the problem the problem na portable, wetin him yourselfwon sing Dia nitori oloun!!!
judge yourseof
Imagine!
Who appointed you a judge of anyone
Are you clean?
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Oluwaseunomo: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Slurity:
I am never a member, but I have a former Oluso priest in charge of one of their church that repented and start going to a gospel church as ordinary member, his confession and expose of their secret engagement even lead to serious attack that nearly took his life but he prevail at last. If you hear this man talk and expose this so call white garment church, you will feel sorry for all the members that did not know anything about those secrets. The man is my Teacher in secondary school days.
Because of gabbage from one man you're condemning the whole church and not the parish later una go say una be literate educated illiterate
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Gajagojo: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Slurity:
Those exposes do not affect Pentecostal churches or Catholic churches? When it does you will say they are bad eggs. Is that not hypocrisy
Yet when it Is white garment church you are quick to generalise
Psychologists call it Fundamental Attribution Error
I am not a Christian or Muslim 99.999% of followers of those faiths in Nigeria are hypocrites
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by masui(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
retired agbero or retired tout

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Celestial carnival cèntre welldone sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Slurity:
Exactly, what does one call a church that supports Yahoo Boys with special iṣẹ and condones prostitutes. As far I'm concerned it's a glorified shrine

3 Likes

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Googledotcom: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Pastor David Ibiyomie has been vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by gloryman91: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
A failed system indeed honestly.
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Even if na free ticket i no go go undecided
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Pasuma+Portable =Muslim Muslim ticket in the church
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Charly68: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Cele has turned to worldly dancing hall
...the altar of that church is questionable ..why would an unbeliever be alliwed to come and mount the Holy Altar ...in any case we are witnessing end time events ..
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

You don vex grin grin

They're the ones that hail Portable and say he has grace. grin

😄😄 E reach to vex
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Ayinde2000: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Zazu crooner my guy grin
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Poverty should not make Christians sell their souls for money,thus says the LORD sad
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Stevosty: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is not good, so how many sinners were converted that day? The same church that raised people like Baba Ara, so pathetic.
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by JustPowerApps(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nothing wey no fit happen for this corn-tree grin
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Neddstark: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
No wonder white garment churches are not considered churches. What bloody nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by onyibest2k(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
cele na church if na church same thing that happened in the bible were jesus flag people would soon repeat it self
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Abufo: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5dELgUjmg?si=niFN4JwNgJpAUPx4

Despite public outry, Fuji singers Pasuma and Portable have attended praise night event organinized by the Celestial Church of Christ International Headquarters in Ketu, Lagos State.

In a viral video sighted by Osun Defender, the two singers were seen at the praise night talking to each other.

Recall that the controversy arose when a promotional flyer featuring Pasuma and Portable’s participation in the church’s praise night circulated widely on social media, triggering widespread criticism from users.

Shepherd-in-charge, Olatosho Oshoffa, took to social media to address the concerns. Following discussions with the overseeing clergyman of the parish hosting the event, Oshoffa confirmed that the contentious artists would no longer be part of the scheduled celebration.

In an official statement on his Facebook page, Oshoffa reassured the Celestians, stating,

However, defying the directive of the church leadership, the two singers were spotted at the praise night while the event activities were being done.

See the people we dey peddle feel good christianity across the niger ! ndigbo don suffer
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by sevenhundred(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Cele is not a church. So, it's not surprising.
OLOFO!!!
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by flexyrule(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
FLYFIRE:

grin grin grin
But truly, apart from the one with Olamide, is there any other?
He has very good songs.

Once in a while, I stumble on his works, and as much as I hate the guy's low level of coordination, I can't berate his work.

He makes some good Yoruba songs.
Re: Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance by Horbar1: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Some churches have lost their relevance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" / Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.