Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) (32766 Views)

Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Yoruba and need for validation...

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Is this because Fulani Herdsmen have circled IJEBU land and the OBA is looking at being friends with the same people that will still kill them and remove the OBA from his stool?

These people no get level I swear down .

Na wah...

What is this one saying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by opamoses1: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
we heard she was pregnant some months ago,It seems the news didn’t get to the Kanu,probably he would have died from heart attack
After all, Nnamdi Kanu said on live broadcast that 99% of their women were prostitute. Not suprised one bit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Is this because Fulani Herdsmen have circled IJEBU land and the OBA is looking at being friends with the same people that will still kill them and remove the OBA from his stool?

Na wah...

Asiwin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by tishbite42: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
abdeefggh:

I would even say the fulanis in ilorin are the conquered ones, they speak yoruba, bear yoruba names.

The name Alimi and gambari which is their surname is even given to them by yorubas
You can keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Amoto1914: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
[b][/b]No be small thing o
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Gajagojo: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Na wah...
What is your own need? Relief from internal bitterness and eternal hate
It won't come
May the flame of your hate burn brighter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Gajagojo: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
opamoses1:

After all, Nnamdi Kanu said on live broadcast that 99% of their women were prostitute. Not suprised one bit.
Nnandi is dancing soapie now

5 Likes

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Lovenorth: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wounded lion
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by 1TrippleCee: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Yorubas want to be another Buhari. They have started
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Offpointng:
All these Ipob typa actions where one small boy will pay 200k and boom he is either coronated or crowned King must be resisted in the SW by all means

Hell rufai hate Igbos and as such the SW shouldn't show him love either sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin confusion is when you embrace typing offpoint as a way of life

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Dittodat: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Na wah...

Typical shallow, empty ranting of a brainwashed IPOB terrorist cannibal with zero IQ and lots of tribal and religious anger against everyone else.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Na wah...

Diplomacy is what your people lack and that is why they can never be President

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Beuberry(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Na wah...
Dem never born fulanis well to pass their boundary. They know it's Yorubas that checkmate them anytime. Don't tell me Ilorin crap story. It's the choice of Yorubas there to align blindly cos of religion. Fûck any fulani or igbó that try nonsense with Yorubas. If you bring meat, you eat meat. If you bring stone, you eat stone.
Yorubas are peace loving & wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Fcwilly: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Trying to get more money from that jihadist skull miner.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
And all the coneheaded structures do solemnly bow down and dobale in servitude to and for the certification of a new master grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Beuberry(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. Yoruba land is not Hausa land that the Fulani conquered. Ilorin is only about 0.0005% of the Yorubaland. Even at that, the favourite food in Ilorin is Amala and Ewedu,and the language in their palace is Yoruba. Their Emir's name is Kolapo.
And the state is of Yorubaland anytime anyday

3 Likes

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by amnesty7: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Building bridges while haters hate in vain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. Yoruba land is not Hausa land that the Fulani conquered. Ilorin is only about 0.0005% of the Yorubaland. Even at that, the favourite food in Ilorin is Amala and Ewedu,and the language in their palace is Yoruba. Their Emir's name is Kolapo.
Everybody knows,even my dog too,knows that an emir is different from oba and that his name is Fulani emir gambari of ilorin which you all bow down and dobale to flat on the ground...grin

Kolapo...just to make you sophisticated people happy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by U09ce: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Its official! The Awujale of Ijebuland HRM Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona has formally conferred the title of Gbobaniyi Akile Ijebu on Malam Nasir.

He is privileged to be the first Nigerian outside of South-West of Nigeria to be conferred with a chieftaincy title by the Awujale in his nearly 64-year reign.

Elrufai, one of the very few Nigerians who when given responsibilities deliver to their utmost, not caring about whose ox is gored

6 Likes

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Atlantis585: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
it is my turn to nack Nnamdi Kanu’s wife tonight, I don’t want problem i want peace

Ah me?
I don knack ya mama 1 round.
I for do 2 but the thing smell die! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Beuberry:

Dem never born fulanis well to pass their boundary. They know it's Yorubas that checkmate them anytime. Don't tell me Ilorin crap story. It's the choice of Yorubas there to align blindly cos of religion. Fûck any fulani or igbó that try nonsense with Yorubas. If you bring meat, you eat meat. If you bring stone, you eat stone.
Yorubas are peace loving & wise.
Alaye nothing concern Igbo with ya wahala with your Fulani lords and masters of ilorin,face them squarely and leave Igbo alone,abi you dey look for who to help you?! grin grin grin grin

We all know after this noise,you will still go and prostrate and bow down and dobale flat for ya Fulani emir Gambari grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
2031 things

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Olat4421: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Keep crying...

Truth is bitter.

Deal with it and choke on it.

YORUBA land is gone. Bloody slaves

u b Mumu which Yoruba land is gone. No go deal with ipob and unknown gunmen ravaging ur region. Mumu wey no get sense

6 Likes

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Congrats Mallam cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Just have money,the rest na jara
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
So Burutai has respect also?

When did an EMIR give a traditional title to a Yoruba former Governor?

Dey play...

U have not heard of JAGABAN BORGU ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
2027 I see you
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

First it was Burutai ..

Now .

It's El Rufai...

Na wah...

The chieftaincy title “Jagaban of Bogu” was given to Tinubu by the Northerners. This thing has been in tribes before you were born and just because you don’t have a culture or tradition to witness such occurrences doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Purge yourself from bitterness and hatred, it’s becoming irritating that no one takes you people serious anymore undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Them don dey try repackage el rufai. We know all this shenanigans.
U09ce:

Elrufai, one of the very few Nigerians who when given responsibilities deliver to their utmost, not caring about whose ox is gored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.