Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ (1783 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by Doxy1: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgamuY87dtI?si=OfnGcZ7Z9uFF-SOu

Lady narrates how her 29-year-old cousin s¥ffered cardiac arrest and di£d after consuming energy drinks.
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by MightySparrow: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
He died with full force.

All these drinks are harmful. Men take them atimes to satisfy women that God Himself cannot satisfy.
Rest in peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by Godfullsam(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
She should mention the name of the energy drink.

Doing so might save a life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Something else killed your cousin.it was not the energy drink.either someone poisoned the drink or he ate something else that killed him
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by DaddyJapan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Something else killed your cousin.it was not the energy drink.either someone poisoned the drink or he ate something else that killed him

Ignorance is not bliss! If you don't gerrit, you can never gerrit.

Recently, it has been detected that unexplained cardiac arrest in some young individuals developed after consuming energy drinks, particularly simultaneously with alcohol intake. It is known that several stimulants are included in formulas of different energy drinks. More credible is the argument that energy drinks affect the cardiovascular conduction system and lead to catastrophic events via lethal arrhythmias (1, 2). The aim to achieve higher levels of athletic performance and academic success leads to a gradual increase in consumption in the young population.

Source: Kaşıkçıoğlu, E. (2017). Sports, energy drinks, and sudden cardiac death: Stimulant cardiac syndrome. Anatolian Journal of Cardiology, 17(2), 163–164.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by shilz(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
you are wrong.read more on its effect.

2 Likes

Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by tollyboy5(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Godfullsam:

grin

Alakoba make dem sue her?

These energy drink are strong lol. One young guy just collapse while watching movie.

Whenever i take this energy drink back to back i notice my body start feeling somehow like I'm being drained. My heart beat doubles and my eyes wide open, even tho i was feeling sleepy b4 i wont be able to sleep after taking energy drink.
Later on after getting money and vising families, they keep telling me I'm getting thinner than usual.
I still take energy drink but not the cold one that do cause chest pain. grin

Myndd44 lalasticlacla
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by talk2hb1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Overdose
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by ElSudani: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
tollyboy5:

grin

Alakoba make dem sue her?

These energy drink are strong lol. One young guy just collapse while watching movie.

Whenever i take this energy drink back to back i notice my body start feeling somehow like I'm being drained. My heart beat doubles and my eyes wide open, even tho i was feeling sleepy b4 i wont be able to sleep after taking energy drink.
Later on after getting money and vising families, they keep telling me I'm getting thinner than usual.
I still take energy drink but not the cold one that do cause chest pain. grin

Myndd44 lalasticlacla

The caffeine content is really high. It shouldn't kill a healthy person instantly though.
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by tollyboy5(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
ElSudani:

The caffeine content is really high. It shouldn't kill a healthy person instantly though.
I guess so. Because the way i dey take energy drink eh!
Well na God dey preserve man.
Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by ednut1(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

he was drinking 3-4 cans a day. It’s clearly stated there that one can maximum a day. Her cousin committed suicide jare

1 Like

Re: How My 29-year-old Cousin S¥ffered Cardiac Arrest And Di£d After Consuming Energ by eepeepook: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
…but did he visit the gym consistently? Most people who die young never took care of themselves to begin with. Everything in the modern world kills humans. Living to ripe ages without preparation is a blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Swimming for Life / Infection Problem Am Tired / I'm Always Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.