Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ask A Lady For A Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask A Lady For A Business Idea (154 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Lady For A Business Idea by Stephen2324(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ask a lady for a business idea, and tell her to bring a business PROPOSAL including a FEASIBILITY STUDY and watch her empty head in a FOOL display.

Tell her you want to take her shopping and see her jumping

No business orientation, no skills, just fake Yansh

1 Like

Re: Ask A Lady For A Business Idea by Stephen2324(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Stephen2324 post=127515635]Ask a lady for a business idea, and tell her to bring a business PROPOSAL including a FEASIBILITY STUDY and watch her empty head in a FOOL display.

Tell her you want to take her shopping and see her jumping

No business orientation, no skills, just fake Yansh
Re: Ask A Lady For A Business Idea by JustPowerApps(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
I love this thread, kudos Op, you nailed it๐Ÿ’–
Re: Ask A Lady For A Business Idea by Dubetex96(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
This table will soon break .

wait for them team feminist they will demand for your head
Re: Ask A Lady For A Business Idea by Martinsmine(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nothing Dey upstairs dem won win all.men heart with nothing...

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Owner Awards Customers For Loyalty With Bags Of Rice(photos) / Dangote Group Secures Second Spot Among Top Sub-saharan African Companies / Is Uber Profitable In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.