Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm (326 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by jimmynauty: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2023
As we continue to work towards the New Nigeria of our dreams, it is important that we keep the conversation going on the roles we all have to play. I will, therefore, be on X Space hosted by @ParallelFacts
on Sunday 17th December 2023 by 7pm WAT.

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by jimmynauty: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2023
hey do you know why @renoomokri
is trying so hard to paint @peteobi
BAD? Its for 3 reasons
1. @peterobi
is active opposition unlike others.
2. @peterobi
structureless achievement of 6mill rattled em..
3. Current hardship might make Nigerians think towards @peterobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by CoronaVirusPro: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Waste of electricity, time, space and oxygen.

Noise pollution!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by ottersberger(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Noise pollution!

And you're obviously troubled?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by CoronaVirusPro: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2023
ottersberger:

And you're obviously troubled?.

Why should I be troubled!

I am an advocate of energy conservation and why I only rebuked the waste of electricity for unjustifiable cause.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Paystack: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Noise pollution!

Any time slave trade starts again I'll personally look for you, capture you and sell you to Togolese or Malians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by CoronaVirusPro: 2:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:

Any time slave trade starts again I'll personally look for you, capture you and sell you to Ghanaians

Let me know when it starts.
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Paystack: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Let me know when it starts.

I won't let you know.
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Pristine664: 2:20am On Dec 17, 2023
jimmynauty:
hey do you know why @renoomokri
is trying so hard to paint @peteobi
BAD? Its for 3 reasons
1. @peterobi
is active opposition unlike others.
2. @peterobi
structureless achievement of 6mill rattled em..
3. Current hardship might make Nigerians think towards @peterobi

Lol Peter Obi is just an average Nigerian politician that try to use every dirty means including tribalism to win election. Majority of Nigerians won't still fall for the lies in 2027. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Dreal1247: 2:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:

Any time slave trade starts again I'll personally look for you, capture you and sell you to Togolese or Malians

Slavery has never stopped. It's only that the slaves have decided to cling to their masters unknowingly. When a president is invading another country who has booted out their slave master, just to prove to the slave master that they can assist in returning them back to captivity. The message is clear, the invading country has a president who is a slave.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Paystack: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Dreal1247:

Slavery has never stopped. It's only that the slaves have decided to cling to their masters unknowingly. When a president is invading another country who has booted out their slave master, just to prove to the slave master that they can assist in returning them back to captivity. The message is clear, the invading country has a president who is a slave.

Tell that to USA and England
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by jimmynauty: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol Peter Obi is just an average Nigerian politician that try to use every dirty means including tribalism to win election. Majority of Nigerians won't still fall for the lies in 2027. grin

Haha call obi average politician?
Obi took a structureless party to Garner 6m+ is not your average politician.

In Nigeria only a delusional will believe Nigerian politics don't have tribalism in it..but you are not average that can still pull 6 mill, inspite of tribalism, like atiku or tinubu.

His major standpoint is engagement and it has started.
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Ofunaofu: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Noise pollution!

Your life is a waste
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by Ofunaofu: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:

To you, Tinubu played clean politics

A certified notorious narcotics drug trafficker,
engaging in criminal state capture, a certificate forger of international dimension who said that he is in politics to grab, snatch and run away, the only presidential candidate who presented a same faith ticket in a religiously diverse nation like Nigeria, hired fake pastors and clergymen to endorse his demonic same faith ticket, employed bigots like you and Bayo onanuga, hired thugs hoodlums bandits like MC Oluomo who killed, maim lives and properties
Re: Peter Obi: Active Engagement Sunday 7pm by jimmynauty: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
jimmynauty:
As we continue to work towards the New Nigeria of our dreams, it is important that we keep the conversation going on the roles we all have to play. I will, therefore, be on X Space hosted by @ParallelFacts
on Sunday 17th December 2023 by 7pm WAT.

Reminder mod frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Ignored My Advice Not To Run For Presidency – Soyinka / Gbajabiamila Jets Out Of Nigeria After Commissioning Projects / BREAKING: Nigeria Police Arrest, Detain Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu Over Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.