Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33764 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by capponla231(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS.

Do it online it's very fast and cheaper 25k or so but u must have nin
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Consiglieri: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=reedone post=127525410]I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

Go there, meet any of the immigration officers and tell them that it’s really important that you get the passport fast as you have something doing over there. They’ll tell you how much you have to pay for fast track. From there, just negotiate as far down as you can
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EnglishUsa: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oboto700:
what if you no do waec?
that is not a problem, is not mandatory you most do waec.
I am saying in the sense that if he wants to school outside when he travelled it will be easier for him. Know one will demand to see your age or name when you want to process your international passport but, it will be better if it correspond with other documents.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck

OP use this link and apply online for the passport yourself
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
NFBI:
Nothing is wrong looking like a noob everyone was a noob at once..

We all came into the world a noob

Making it obvious that you're a noob presents you as an easier target for scam undecided

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by SimonRose(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Xpol:
you want to teach and mentor people but everytime you keep writing "I am teach you" you couldn't even notice your error and correct it all these while.

I hope it's not copy and paste you're teaching those imaginary students/learners.

grin grin grin funny

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BigDawsNet: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.

Requirements

Dob
NIN
Guarantor ID
Passport fee
Interview [they will only question you to confirm you citizenship]

They will tell you wen to come back for capturing..

After capturing...
passport ready for collection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Blitzking: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

Passport is very easy to get this days..can't remember the document but the nin slip is very important and it must tally with the name on your birth certificate also go with state of origin cert
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by NwaliE01: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

I stayed in Narayi Highcost, Kaduna before leaving the country. Message me and I can connect you with an immigration staff that can support you to get your passport. Please don't send any dime to me. You will go to their office to meet him yourself.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Blitzking: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You paid bribe to bastardize the efficiency and effectiveness of the public service, yet you complain that the country is working for only an ultra minority. You lots are angry because you don't have the means to be among the privileged few, not because you give a heck about justice or societal equity
you are very correct ppl don't know that's something are not proper until they are at the receiving end...its sweet to need something and cos u know somebody u jump queue but when it's In other area u have no influence you begin blow grammar saying corruption...injustice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EnglishUsa: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Please what of re-arrangment of name? John Samuel Jackson with Jackson John Samuel?
it doesn't mean that you most have waec, it doesn't also mean that your age most correspond with all documents before you start the process of international passport or visa, but I am saying whatever you want to do try to do it better, So that it will not have any negative impact on you in future, so if you want to do your name rearrangement first try and correct it in waec, NIM and bank then after that you can go for international passport. All these I am saying here is not mandatory but it is better to have them arranged. Some countries don't look at how you arrange your name but it is better you do it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by tfelicityk(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kindly visit the immigration office in the state you are to make inquiries on the passport (32 or 64 pages - the 5years or 10years) available... This will help to budget well...
You can visit the website too to get more information.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hustla(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Djamel:

why sir?

Na jonzing country
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BarristerWumi: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
You're delusional think you can come over here and go back a millionaire

I’m Talking from experience.
My big bro is a data scientist but also runs a Tech business where he sells internal data of companies to 3rd party users. His job gave him access to those data initially.

He returned to Nigeria with about N400 million naira .
He’s now running the business from a Lagos hub that he built, he employed people & he realised Nigerian techies are even more talented & were fast learners.
They are now expanding & working with Google

What do you do with your time ?

Even us & uk nurses & doctors dey fire millions so I’m not sure which abroad you’re talking about.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by irumanle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck
Dey play
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Omoawoke: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

once you get your passport, na to book flight remain
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Omoawoke: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
ukaface:
Noob

I don learn new word

😂
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by tyinfinity: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
You will go to Australia and be successful.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by casualobserver: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people
This is not the days when a ticket was small change. Ordinary London a ti jet can cost you 2-3m. You have money for ticket to Canada or Australia and you cannot find a business to do with that money in Nigeria?

Like you said some people simply have no purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
BarristerWumi:

I’m Talking from experience.
My big bro is a data scientist but also runs a Tech business where he sells internal data of companies to 3rd party users. His job gave him access to those data initially.

He returned to Nigeria with about N400 million naira .
He’s now running the business from a Lagos hub that he built, he employed people & he realised Nigerian techies are even more talented & were fast learners.
They are now expanding & working with Google

What do you do with your time ?

Even us & uk nurses & doctors dey fire millions so I’m not sure which abroad you’re talking about.

Good luck
You're a liar. You're brother didn't come home with anything close to that. You can tell those lies to our people back home not people like us grin

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BarristerWumi: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
You're a liar. Your brother didn't come home with anything close to that. You can tell those lies to our people back home not people like us grin

There’s no hope for your ignorance even my mom made more than that when she retired back to Nigeria

£300k is not a lot to many like my brother . I even know Nigerian American doctors with their own GP practice who are billionaires in Nigeria currency.

You’re clearly an illegal immigrant, please don’t quote me again 🤢
You do not have the kind of mindset that I discuss with

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by pacificom: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Brother to japa is not a venture for the weak minded. Hope you won't go and drown yourself in the Mediterranean sea with your confused mind.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Oboto700(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
that is not a problem, is not mandatory you most do waec.
I am saying in the sense that if he wants to school outside when he travelled it will be easier for him. Know one will demand to see your age or name when you want to process your international passport but, it will be better if it correspond with other documents.
okay Bro
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Juju70(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
I nor understand! Avoid canada for now. Australia good choice.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Inspirer1: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordchiz:
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!
That's good, things seems to be quite easier to achieve up north.

With that 65k in the south, you might still have to wait for months to eventually collect the passport.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
BarristerWumi:

There’s no hope for your ignorance even my mom made more than that when she retired back to Nigeria

£300k is not a lot to many like my brother . I even know Nigerian American doctors with their own GP practice who are billionaires in Nigeria currency.

You’re clearly an illegal immigrant, please don’t quote me again 🤢
You do not have the kind of mindset that I discuss with
Bro haba! Enough with the lies. Data analyst with N400 million savings? Hahahaha. Do am small small grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by jaymichael(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ordinary passport you do de interview people. When e reach visa interview nko? Na Dossier we go send for u
To know if you be Nigerian true true na.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Djamel(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:

Na jonzing country

How,please explain
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by RPG2020(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
even in your country you don't know how to do passport my question now is that can you survive where you going

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by chidiakwari: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Make sure you do the 10 years passport. Every systems of Nigeria are inefficient, home and abroad.

Do things that would not make you see those clowns in years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / 6 Die In Accident At Oko Polytechnic In Anambra.Graphic Pics / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.