Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki (3224 Views)

Oshiomole Says Obaseki Behind Siege To His Home / Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife / Governor Ugwuanyi, A Reference Point In Our Success Story, Says NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Afamed: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Every lie has an expiring date
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Morbeta11(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Righthussle:
Which Edo?

Lizard fell from great height and landed on the floor......waited for awhile before nodding to itself...and said " if no one hailed me, I will hail myself" that's the case of Obaseki.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Regie2bless: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2023
Aisosa25:
Edo now a reference point for education reforms in Africa says Obaseki

https://www.godwinobaseki.com/News/edo-now-a-reference-point-for-education-reforms-in-africa-says-obaseki
with dilapidated schools ba?

1 Like

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by ottersberger(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Aisosa25:

https://www.godwinobaseki.com/News/edo-now-a-reference-point-for-education-reforms-in-africa-says-obaseki

I'd accept that assessment if it were the result of independent corroboration of the facts.

You cannot certify yourself in an unbiased and credible manner.
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by seguno2: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Aisosa25:

How has the number of children in free schools changed since he was made governor of the state?

How has the number of teachers changed
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by bobbyblaze4life: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2023
This is such a laudable achievement in Edo State and such Education Model would go a long way in improving the standard of Learning and Teaching overtime even after your Administration Sir

More Grace to Make Edo Great Again Great Governor of Our Time
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2023
I just dey laff ooooo 🤣🤣🤣

We'll reply to your propaganda next year election.

1 Like

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by dbuktown(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Which of the Edo?
The only existing secondary school in my village has only 2 teachers, no chair n desk, no roof n you are been referenced Weldon

2 Likes

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by faridaariyo3: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Governor waGovernor wa...
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by southernbelle(f): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2023
bobbyblaze4life:
This is such a laudable achievement in Edo State and such Education Model would go a long way in improving the standard of Learning and Teaching overtime even after your Administration Sir

More Grace to Make Edo Great Again Great Governor of Our Time

Sycophants like you will never tell these politicians/government the truth and the sad thing is that most of you milling around these politicians are exactly that. Which education model has improved learning standards in Edo State and where? Please show me one school where his so-called system has worked (independently assessed) and I will direct you to hundreds of schools where the learning environment and quality of education is so terrible that one will wonder if there is a governor or ministry of education in the state. How long ago was it that we saw the video of a teacher and students kneeling down to beg the governor for basic amenities in the school? Do you know how many such schools are littered around Edo State?? Will you allow your child/ward get education in such schools?? Be honest with yourself, since you are praising him as a great governor. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Petie33: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Obaseki the Peoples governor.
Talking from all side of ur mouth ask how many classroom did he built in 8years
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by Kayluka100: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2023
After we de pay 200k+ for business administration course and 300k+ for medical student in AAU
Useless people
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by seunayantokun(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
After blowing your own trumpet, you go put am for ground make we hear word.
Re: Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki by BigBenSocials(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
I appreciate Obaseki for doing this
i am currently in the market for reddit accounts, please if you have any available be sure to contact me on WS @ O7O 5I7 4IO &9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Efcc To Pay N50.8m To Senator / Race To Aso Rock(pix) / Where Can I Get The Old Famous Movie On Rise And Fall Of Idi Amin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.