Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33378 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
abomination
Hope you won’t eat pepperish food, so that you can suck before I fvck.

Yoruba girls and pepper sha! cool
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jeon:
Finally!
I for say Merry Christmas in advance but Aboki no the celebrate Christmas grin

It’s bombing season grin
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Kinzo0917(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Let condemn what is bad. How can he demonise his wife this way? The man is evil. He should be locked up for a period of 10 years and his certificate be withheld by NBA. How would you feel if your sister or mother is treated this way?
Flame333:
Give chairman bail jare....

The assault on men are not seen on camera while they exit the world through painful means..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pretence is normal in every relationship but when it comes to marriage..you can't pretend forever that's why the real behavior is shown after years of marriage... Most of these women are stubborn to the fact that they know how to frustrate their husband especially when they have children in high schools they believe they don't need their husband again and focus on their children ... Mere looking at the situation you can read it that the woman frustrated the husband no matter what don't abuse our husband ..na normal women way...you can see the comments coming from women on here too..they are abusive words..na women get am pass ...so in order to have a good life .avoid women that are arrogant and disrespectful... better still marry multiple women... Solomon was God's prophet and he had wives and concubines in his time...don't let a mere mortal like you kill you.they are just like normal friends which can hate us and kill us...marriage is scam !
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Dpharisee: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
ladenz:
She 'looks like'?!!!! All the comments condemning the woman whose story you have not heard. O wrong na. You can't judge based on looks. The person who filmed the assault says he has been beating her frequently for years. He beat her till she bled. Those are the acts we know. Till we hear his side we cannot judge based on how she looks.

I wasn't talking about her looks.
I watched the ugly video, she was viciously holding what he was asking for despite being half naked, that show of strength is a provocative action towards the stupid man who can't control his own anger.
What stopped her from letting go at that point that tempers was already very high?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by jessylaurel(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970

Very good for him. He should be left to rot in jail
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:

Hope you won’t eat pepperish food, so that you can suck before I fvck.

Yoruba girls and pepper sha! cool
just finished one now don't worry ii will make sure I put Chinese pepper or aboniki inside my bag for you
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by jessylaurel(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970

Very good for him. He should be left to rot in jail
Ray369:
Pretence is normal in every relationship but when it comes to marriage..you can't pretend forever that's why the real behavior is shown after years of marriage... Most of these women are stubborn to the fact that they know how to frustrate their husband especially when they have children in high schools they believe they don't need their husband again and focus on their children ... Mere looking at the situation you can read it that the woman frustrated the husband no matter what don't abuse our husband ..na normal women way...you can see the comments coming from women on here too..they are abusive words..na women get am pass ...so in order to have a good life .avoid women that are arrogant and disrespectful... better still marry multiple women... Solomon was God's prophet and he had wives and concubines in his time...don't let a mere mortal like you kill you.they are just like normal friends which can hate us and kill us...marriage is scam !

Just shake your head I want to hear how empty you sound...... undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by CharleyBright(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
I rather get drunk than to allow myself to be extremely angered... Anger is like a burning fire it consumes

She could have been tying wrapper when the beating started
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ComeToJesus: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin

Embark on a frantic search. Search for sense.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
It is foolishness and crass display of lack of self control to have a verbal or physical brawl with a woman. Usually she holds all the aces!! Just live else you lose it. Choose who to marry wisely and live with your choice stoically.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ComeToJesus: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:

I watched the ugly video, she was viciously holding what he was asking for despite being half naked, that show of strength is a provocative action towards the stupid man who can't control his own anger.
What stopped her from letting go at that point that tempers was already very high?

What if she was holding a weapon the man wanted to use on her? She should let go abi..

Clap 👏 for yourself!!!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by eliwa47(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oh this stvpld coward of a man, he dey even dey wear suit, animal in human skin! undecided
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ivolt: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
Post your picture and that of your wife/girlfriend so we can judge your "dressing" while inside your home.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Robinson0001: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Believe me or not… the man didn’t strip her naked. If if you see a trouble maker, you will know.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Flame333: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kinzo0917:
Let condemn what is bad. How can he demonise his wife this way? The man is evil. He should be locked up for a period of 10 years and his certificate be withheld by NBA. How would you feel if your sister or mother is treated this way?

Marriage, though a union should be a ship without two Captain.. The man got angry because of key as displayed by the video. This is just not mere anger but accumulated stress on the man from the woman.. The woman was shouting this is how he has been beating me for four years, maturity and we'll educated people will work out in peace but she decided to stay... The man is not comfortable with her but children just make it look manageable..

I sent my woman away yesterday due to disrespect and other stuffs.. When marriage mar your happiness, it turns a man into a beast because everybody goal is to be happy.. Men are loaded with stress from the time and woman should not add to it.. High blood pressure everywhere.. Please!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by OvertheTop(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
I rather get drunk than to allow myself to be extremely angered... Anger is like a burning fire it consumes

what if she Break Bottle for Your head? shocked
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Hyvie: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

Frustrated low-life miserable soul.
Woe BETIDE you and your entire generations.
Whatever you lay your failure claws on shall never prosper by the grace of God.
Mumu olosho, like mother like daughter grin
Una never see anything yet. Your pain and miseries in life go worse pass your olosho mama own.
You want marry good, loyal and committed man abi? Do you deserve such person? Are you a virgin?
What are you bringing to the table oloriburuku grin
The same public toilet toto that various men have passed around grin
It will never be well with you weyrey.

I just read your reply and realised what sort of a lowbrain person I am talking to. I refuse to trade words with a man who cannot control his gutter mouth and resorts to insulting like a child without proper upbringing. My prayer will sha come to pass. I really pray no good woman finds you because you will be the worst choice any woman will ever make. lol.. silly child
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Fujiyama: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Yxxx:
I'm a bit disturbed with the comments here. Most woman never get their body back after child birth. Some women naturally have big tummy and when they give birth it becomes worse. Our mothers at a certain age the body changes. So why on earth will you insult this woman and justify the man for doing this because of her physique.

I weep for this generation.

^^^
If they only knew.

Some of those passing these comments have no idea what the future holds for them AND the women in their lives. The odds are that some of us on this board will experience what we call early death, long term debilitating illness, chronic mental and physical ill health...etc. Only time will reveal the cards dealt to each and everyone of us.

I know people men who were thin (almost gaunt) in their youth...only for their thyroid glands to stop working normally in their teens, leaving them with severe weight gain problems for the better part of their adult lives. I know at least one person young man who was the class clown and comedian-general...only for the fellow to suffer some mental health crisis and commit suicide without any warning undecided. Diabetes and hypertension do have noticeable effects on the physical appearance of those who suffer from these ailments...and guess which sex and race is affected more? undecided Some of those passing those comments do not know what fate awaits their own bodies down the line. The numbers say that some person man somewhere on these boards will soon find out he suffers from ED...or he is sterile or impotent....long before he hits middle age. Then the real problems and self doubt will set in. lipsrsealed

Some of the comments about the victim are mild...just human comments about another human being but others are not. The sheer viciousness and completely unnecessary, high speed trolling of some posters is off the charts. But let those posters be. Their time will come.

Life humbles all (and I mean ALL) of us in the end.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Hyvie: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:

Why are you choosing to ignore the parts where her neighbours said it has been happening for over four years? Was she holding the key for four years? Stop giving excuses for gutter behaviour. Even if she was a man, brutalising someone like that over just a key is a terrible behaviour
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by OvertheTop(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:
The woman looks like an agent provocateur but he seems to have been over provoked to assault her.
He was telling her to give him his keys but she was adamant and dragging it with him.
That show of strength with the man could be deadly with very hot tempered idiots like this man.

A gentleman will simply walk away from such stubborn woman than this public disgrace he has caused himself.

When my wife tried this with me, instead of allowing myself to be provoked into fighting I just went inside and took my very important items and went to stay in a hotel and called friends to come and groove with me.

She was the one that was running helter skelter asking people to beg me to come back home and I gave her my conditions.
Once you lose guard and assault a woman the society will not want to hear your side of the story.

You are Lucky, what if she Held your Shirt that: YOU GO NOWHERE and started breaking the TV and Valuable?
You never Jam TOXIC WOMAN!

What will You do then? angry
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by HitSong: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hyvie:

I just read your reply and realised what sort of a lowbrain person I am talking to. I refuse to trade words with a man who cannot control his gutter mouth and resorts to insulting like a child without proper upbringing. My prayer will sha come to pass. I really pray no good woman finds you because you will be the worst choice any woman will ever make. lol.. silly child
Again, woe BETIDE you, your family members and generations to come.
Useless wasted senseless OLOSHO. Na frustration go kill you.
Whatever you lay your hands upon will never prosper by the grace of God.
My prayers shall come to pass.
Amen.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Zackattack: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
It is because it was uploaded and met with widespread criticism that the beast was arrested if not it would become 'he said, she said'. He probably would have even gotten away with it because from the video, some neighbour said he'd been in the habit of abusing his wife in this manner for the 4years he (the neighbour) had lived there! The woman deserves rapid justice and support!

A woman that cannot submit and wants to direct a man in his own house.
You close your useless ears to the part where he was asking for his keys and she refused to give him.
Look let me tell you how this will end. The Lawyer is the breadwinner of that family and this woman is jobless. After the man spends a day or two in cell, he'll go back to his house and the woman will go to her parents or God knows where. We will see who will lose in the end.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Judd007: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
See big pint oooo
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2023
Ray369:
It's not about abusive words ...grow up and stop the childish act

The words of a wife beater!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Kingzjayzee: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well. Someone wrote that she nags a lot and usually challenge the man physically...

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls too MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!
e be like say you know the genesis of the whole matter 😁
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Itydee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
I just tire. Can someone fill us in with the true history of this development?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
just finished one now don't worry ii will make sure I put Chinese pepper or aboniki inside my bag for you
my penis and your glory hole go suffer same fate.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
DDIA:

my penis and your glory hole go suffer same fate.
Not at all it is only you
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Not at all it is only you
You love handcuffs or prefer ropes?

I hope you also know how to bend over and set the angle right for doggy? cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
DDIA:

You love handcuffs or prefer ropes?

I hope you also know how to bend over and set the angle right for doggy? cool
None of these but when the time comes I and my hubby will decide on the style to use for love making
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
None of these but when the time comes I and my hubby will decide on the style to use for love making

It’s like you love missionary 🤔

No wahala I can work with that.
I assume your burst is sizable and you have at least a medium sized bubble butt? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kills And Buries His Lover Over N.5M In Ogun / One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.