Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri (1004 Views)

Osinbajo: We Must Develop Knowledge-based Economy For Viability / EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in-law, Reno Omokri Reacts / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2023
Yesterday, the Lagos State Government commenced demolition of illegal structures at Ikoyi. Those affected are almost exclusively Yoruba. Twenty-four hours later, nobody has claimed it was targeted at any ethnic group. This is how it should be. There are over 200 ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. We should not blackmail others by making this about your tribe. Illegality is illegality and must be dealt with irrespective of who contravenes the law and where they come from. Developers that develop illegally must develop fear of the law!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1737476627745890389

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2023
This is one of the reasons Nairaland was shutdown.......the news of the dude should stop making it to from page.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by clockwisereport: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Mr Know it all, when are you going to tell us who founded lagos?
Yoruba or Benin?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:
This is one of the reasons Nairaland was shutdown.......the news of the dude should stop making it to from page.

what did he say that is wrong....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by abdeefggh: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

If you can't handle people haaving freedom of speech that is devoid of lies, then you should start hiding in your mum's room.

You can't dictate to people what they'll say or think

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:
so the thing dey pain una like this? Una mind no go touch ground

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Mrfeel: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:

If you can't handle people haaving freedom of speech that is devoid of lies, then you should start hiding in your mum's room.

Every truth that Reno omokri speaks is always sprinkled with a pinch of poisonous bigotry and hate towards a particular tribe, you know it , he knows it, that's why he call himself tableshaker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
so the thing dey pain una like this? Una mind no go touch ground

Who is una......what is pain, you are really jobless to think am bothered. Am just against divisive statements which has stagnated the growth of the forum. Only the unprivileged like you bother about hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

Who is una......what is pain, you are really jobless to think am bordered. Am just against divisive statements which has stagnated the growth of the forum. Only the unprivileged like you border about hate.
tell why the crying on Seun Twitter’s handle?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
tell why the crying on Seun Twitter’s handle?

Get a life mannn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by TopBanter: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

Please what inflammatory or incendiary comment did Omokri make? Reminding Nigerians to be law-abiding and refrain from gaslighting and blackmailing others, as you do to Omokri merely because you do not like him, is now wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by TopBanter: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:

Good bless you. The jobless and unproductive elements are all lamenting that Nairaland was down a few days leaving them with nothing to with their unproductive lives.

Yet they will never consider Seun’s unique provision to all Nigerians worldwide and other users meaning we all have a duty to speak with decorum, and to respect the opinion of all Nairaland users.

When Nairaland is then shut for even an hour, they begin to look for others to blame without looking at their own lawless and intolerant faces in the mirror.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by TopBanter: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
tsdarkside:

what did he say that is wrong....

I wonder OOO. Asking folks to respect the law is wrong? Some are just intolerant elements, totally into blaming others for everything. Right from the womb. One of the major problem of Nigeria is the lawlessness of the average Nigerian.

They want others to be lawful whereas they wish to be allowed to break the law and cut corners ,only to then play victim once caught, without appreciating that Nigeria suffers if we are all doing this.

3 Likes

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by johnog4sure: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
This is why Nairaland was banned! I dont support what Igbos are doing, right from my child hood they are known for fakes, but we have authorities to deal with that, stop bringing up tribal slurs

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Nonny95: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2023
johnog4sure:
This is why Nairaland was banned! I dont support what Igbos are doing, right from my child hood they are known for fakes, but we have authorities to deal with that, stop bringing up tribal slurs

And Yorubas are known for skull mining right, Hausa known for terrorism abii?

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ekpeitit(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
clockwisereport:
Mr Know it all, when are you going to tell us who founded lagos?
Yoruba or Benin?
Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ekpeitit(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2023
Notice how nobody is fighting over who founded Aba? Because IPOBLAND is useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by TopBanter: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2023
johnog4sure:

What tribal slurs? Do you appreciate the seriousness of one ethnic group alone, out of over four hundred, always wanting to justify wrongdoing claiming it is a witch-hunt against them?

What is wrong with Omokri reminding that the solution to a great Nigeria is for all Nigerians, at all times, to abide by the provision of the law?

Do you understand the abnormality of a mind that wants to do wrong always and be allowed to get away with such?

It is a big national problem bro. It is why some are now begging for Kanu, with a lot of blood on his hands, to be set free.

They tell us Emefiele too is the victim of a witch-hunt after he completely wrecked the economy of Nigeria.

They praise Ekpa a messiah and follow his instructions oven in far away Finland.

Even recently, authorities exposed areas in Anambra where fake drinks are been produced that will surely be poisoning and killing Nigerians.

Yet, guess who were defending such a heinous discovery , even in Nairaland, other than those behind it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by godoluwa(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2023
Dear Seun

Ensure this news never make front page, avoid any news from Reno Omokri to reach front page

Ban every ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
FG should go really hard on these guys
I pray the country does not experience a surge in Kidney related diseases in the next coming years

2 Likes

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by simpleseyi: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

You can go to Biafra Radio or are you held down here at gun point?
Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

You can go to Biafra Radio or are you held down here at gun point?

Dim-witted...

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

Dim-witted...
Sinedu

4 Likes

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

Every truth that Reno omokri speaks is always sprinkled with a pinch of poisonous bigotry and hate towards a particular tribe, you know it , he knows it, that's why he call himself tableshaker

But u enjoyed it when it was targeted @ tinubu, Buhari and Fulanis abi.. My friend go and rest.. You no get talk

7 Likes

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by chiagozien(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Morbeta11:
No it should continue.

My job is to be reporting.

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Think9ja(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Mrfeel: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
pquaver:

But u enjoyed it when it was targeted @ tinubu, Buhari and Fulanis abi.. My friend go and rest.. You no get talk

You don't know me and what I enjoy or don't enjoy , I'm only stating what I observed from the man called rone omokri , and I didn't mention any tribe by name here so mentioning fulani it's a plus to confirm my observation , tinubu/ buhari are names of people not tribe

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

You don't know me and what I enjoy or don't enjoy , I'm only stating what I observed from the man called rone omokri , and I didn't mention any tribe by name here so mentioning fulani it's a plus to confirm my observation , tinubu/ buhari are names of people not tribe
did Reno Omokri mention any tribe too?

1 Like

Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by johnog4sure: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
TopBanter:

What tribal slurs? Do you appreciate the seriousness of one ethnic group alone, out of over four hundred, always wanting to justify wrongdoing claiming it is a witch-hunt against them?

What is wrong with Omokri reminding that the solution to a great Nigeria is for all Nigerians, at all times, to abide by the provision of the law?

Do you understand the abnormality of a mind that wants to do wrong always and be allowed to get away with such?

It is a big national problem bro. It is why some are now begging for Kanu, with a lot of blood on his hands, to be set free.

They tell us Emefiele too is the victim of a witch-hunt after he completely wrecked the economy of Nigeria.

They praise Ekpa a messiah and follow his instructions oven in far away Finland.

Even recently, authorities exposed areas in Anambra where fake drinks are been produced that will surely be poisoning and killing Nigerians.

Yet, guess who were defending such a heinous discovery , even in Nairaland, other than those behind it.

I am not Igbo, though my wife is Delta-igbo who grew up in Ondo state, we live in Abuja a place considered as north, I am Ebira who schooled in North my grand father is from Oyo, I can comfortably claim yoruba as a matter of fact all my siblings bears Yoruba names and claim yoruba, my 2 daughters first names are yoruba, my second daughter have an Igbo name, I schooled in Nasarawa state University, I have muslim cousins. With this introduction you will understand u are dealing with somebody who has a fair balance of the idea of one Nigeria.

I made a post concerning how the Rwandan genocide started, which was primarily lasting hate! bigotry! which was catalyze by careless media statements, similar to what that stupid Reno is always doing. Therefore my points are:
1. Nobody has the right to promote any form of hate against any group of people because of few bad persons, should I remind you of banditry in the north? Boko Haram? etc. or skull mining in the west and yahoo?
2. We are not a nation yet, not even the best of Nigerians have any sense of Nationalism including myself, whatever good I do is for humanity not for this country.
Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by johnog4sure: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonny95:

And Yorubas are known for skull mining right, Hausa known for terrorism abii?
Agreed, dont promote hate that is my point
Re: Developers That Develop Illegally Must Develop Fear Of The Law - Reno Omokri by Mrfeel: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
did Reno Omokri mention any tribe too?
He didn't mention any tribe I didn't mention any tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Davido Visits Chief Priest At Home For Dinner With His Family (video) / Court Strikes Out Suit By Northern Groups Seeking To Force Igbos Out Of Nigeria / Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.