Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu (16606 Views)

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by drerocker: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Naso Russia take dey fight war?! Did Putin kill women and children
Na u mumu pass

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by archbishop007(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2023
WorldRichest:
Don't worry. Your day of reckoning is near. Another Hitler is on the way

Are you ready?
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Hezmatosky: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Woman wrapper, you don't want women killed ba? Can see wink
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Mosba: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2023
You are wrong Netanyahu, one day you will kill all human beings in Gaza and you will automatically stop the war.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Ten06(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Same mindset with me
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Fizalis(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Slowpoke! Russia bombs houses thereby killing women,men and children. Videos of dead Ukranians lying in the streets as a result of Russian drone and cruise missile strikes are all over the internet. Do some research b4 commenting. Thanks
Bliss52:
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by drerocker: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2023
sreamsense:

.. buy your Hamas killed women, children and civilians when they raised Isreal to buy trouble that is consuming them now. You should have asked this kind of question from Hamas when they entered Isreal to look for trouble instead of you, Arab and Muslim world dancing around shouting Allah Akbar. Didn't Hamas know that their women and children will be killed before they used civilians as shade? Now, go and call Mohammed to come and fight Isreal for you if you are so annoyed. God bless Isreal!
I stand ith Israel
Hamas don't care of deada of kids n innocent ones an.most importantly the people can't say or even protest against them to stop the fighting,surender or release the hostages because if the do they will be behaeded live.
Instead de are protesting that isreal should stop the bombing.
Bros if Hamas is isreal,isreal would be no more because they would throw nuclear bomb there.
My condolences goes to the kids who lost dear lives it's because of the stupidity of Hamas who de are of no match to Israel.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by NSK4U(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Those who were not sympathetic to Deborah's death up north should not grumble over whatever Israel does to the terrorists

3 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by hansomb: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
shatap
God bless Isreal

2 comments
more to come
Òdé. . .u think they care about you
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by drerocker: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2023
Blazebond:
This idiot thought it was gonna be easy,how won't militant groups against Israel in Gaza grow when the Israelis have caged the Gaza for decades now,they have turned the people (Palestinians) whose nation name and passports that they used to possess (Palestine passport and name) into a stateless people post world war 2, Israel have tortured,killed and displaced the Palestinians from their homes since 1948 because the white supremacists of the world supports them and yet they want the Palestinians to lay down and take all these atrocities against them with fighting back,who does that,they (Israel) call themselves GODs own nation and always quote events that occured 1 million or so years ago to justify their crimes against humanity and the sad and funny part is that all the new founders of modern day Israel are atheist and known Christian haters and yet it is the Christians of former slave colonies like Nigeria and co that constantly scream their support the most.the world has woken up and will continue to call out Israel for their war crimes
U lack wisdom
Do your research n n history very well ok

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists aka the Amalekites have 2 options! SURRENDER OR Die!! - Benjamin Netanyahu
Gbamsulotely, death, destruction, dismantling and deleting of Gaza and Hamas lslamic terrorist group world wide grin
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by richeeyo(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Did you actually type that
Do you watch the news
People like you would come to nairaland and open mouth to argue blindly
Do you know the death rate of women and children in Ukraine, before the western air defense which is 9 out 10
Missiles heading for major civilization

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Achor1111(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2023
In as much as those head slamming terrorist are causing havoc, speak to them in the language they will understand.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2023
Your problem, your headache, Netanyahu
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Etimemy: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

But Hamas killed Israeli children and women

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Achor1111:
In as much as those head slamming terrorist are causing havoc, speak to them in the language they will understand.
And you are here crying to heaven
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by DestinyNigga: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

The best thing is to kill women and children. By so doing, they will have lesser threat in the future. The women will born more terrorists that will torment children of God (Isreal). So the best thing is to kill them young 😌😂🤞
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by DestinyNigga: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2023
WorldRichest:
Don't worry. Your day of reckoning is near. Another Hitler is on the way

Say it again without crying 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by nurudeen181(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Floky215:

What's the point of negotiation with a dead terrorist? the remaining gaza people having been war weary and tired would simply rat in on where they kept the hostages and thats the end...simple..!!

I don't even know how you people reason sef..!!
TINUBU HAVE REALL6 DEALT WITH PEOPLE, PEOPLE NO LONGWR REASON STRAIGHT AGAIN...!!
oga, your reason is even outta this planet.. it seems na you no get reason self
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by motayoayinde: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Stephench:
Just like Ukraine, they boast because NATO has assured them of continued support. They boasted more than this to never agree to any cease fire in 1973 after Egypt flogged their asses that America has to make some of the largest military airlift in human history to turn things around. The moment Russia got involved and declared support for Egypt, Israel agreed to some very unfavourable terms because then they discovered what Egypt was capable of - they still have this dread for Egypt till date

I said this a few days ago.
I didn't know I was offending a lot of ignorant people for daring to educate them.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Achor1111(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2023
maasoap:

And you are here crying to heaven
You and who?
Terrorist deserved what they are getting from IDF

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by motayoayinde: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Abeg no dey compare that shitty IDF with the Russian military.

Even the Chadian army won't conduct a war in this barbaric and cowardly manner.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by motayoayinde: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
tunwumi:
Be ni tie ri

The cost of war is not cheap but Hamas gave netanyahu the opportunity to express and implement the genocide intent in him. Israel will only consider scaling down when the casualty is half a million or getting to a million. This war will last for a decade.

Should this war drag for as long as 10years, there will be no more Isreal.

You can be sure about that.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Keemie(f): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
We aren't delusional, we know you are not going to stop until you have completed the genocide. Evil man. Lying so that he can justify the murdering of Babies any objective person who has seen their propaganda video about Al Shifa hospital will realize he's evil. All these because of land claiming Palestinians hates jews which is false.

My late father was in Auschwitz. My late mother was in Majdanek concentration camp. Every single member of my family on both sides was exterminated. Both of my parents were in the Warsaw ghetto uprising and precisely and exactly because of the lessons my parents taught me and my two siblings and I will not be silent when Israel commits its crimes against the Palestinians, and I consider nothing more despicable than to use their suffering and their martyrdom to try to justify the torture, the brutalization, the demolition of homes, that Israel daily commits against the Palestinians. So I refuse any longer to be intimidated or browbeaten by the tears. If you had any heart in you, you would be crying for the Palestinians!“ - Professor Norman Finkelstein
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by orohbirodeysmel: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Ronaldo723:

All of this is for your father

Also for your kidnapper papa
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Popeonah(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
shatap
God bless Isreal

2 comments
more to come

You are really blessed and you don't think.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Diligence: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2023
But Isn't it obvious even to the "blind"!

Propaganda or playing victimisation card ain't gonna work this time round!

Hamas murdered peace & sleep when they attacked Israel!

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Numerouno94(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Okay. If Israel need help in terms of new soldiers for the Frontline; they should not fail to reach out to me and many of us ...

Personally I want go fight alongside Israel...when they were fighting during the Biblical times, dem never born me then, I for join them shocked shocked

gringrin
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Ronaldo723: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Also for your kidnapper papa

Church rat with a low brain capacity
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by hegelian: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

mumu man..did russia militry hide behind civillians, womena and children?? where are the hamas barracks??olodo times 1000

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Chienex24(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:
BB knows that he's a goner as soon as this is over. The Commission of Inquiry on Intelligence failure is yet to start its sittings. His attempted judicial reform met stiff resistance from the public. His approval rating nosedived even before this started. The man's political future is bleak. Thankfully, he'll finish his remaining days in jail, either in Israel for his many corrupt pasts, or in Hague for his genocide.

For someone that is the longest serving prime minister already, it is his bleak future you are looking at ... Mtcheew!! He has paid his dues... Paying for his faults and mistakes isn't yours to decide, and whether na you go carry am go the Kain Hague na im funny me pass😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists aka the Amalekites have 2 options! SURRENDER OR Die!! - Benjamin Netanyahu

I am sure you don't know the birth place of Jesus Christ is Bethlehem situated in Gaza, I am also sure you don't know Christmas is canceled in Bethlehem due to the current war.

Plus, you probably don't know there are more Christians in Palestinian than in Israel.

You are a blind Christian.

Google it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Magufuli Sacks Charles Kitwanga, Drunk Minister / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.