Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger (30315 Views)

Blaise Compaore Sentenced To Life In Prison Over Sankara Murder / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by 4ward4: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Fabrice07:
Wow.. Autistic hacker.

They are usually smarter than an average person in what ever field they love , unfortunately Nigeria sees them as possess and not special humans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
FILEBE:

Autistic guys are the most brilliant you will ever see. I am not suprised at him being autistic. There is always a fine line between Autism and being a genius.

But why didn't GTA guys contact him before the 24hrs? Someone should hire him for vulnerability testing

Perhaps his crime is holding them ransom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Some of the autistic children have some special abilities and can do the undo....

2 Likes

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Smithwilliams826: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

Are you sure you grasp what you read up there? He has effectively been sentenced to prison for life - he will be held in a prison hospital - because he is not mentally stable enough to understand the full consequences of his actions - hence him admitting that he will commit the crime again if released. A mentally unwell person cannot stand trial.
I read hospital prison and secure hospital not prison hospital smiley
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by donoso: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:
Cant believe the guy is autistic... strange to me

Autistic persons are very gifted and intelligent!
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by LowKeyManny: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2023
One flew over the cuckoo's nest..

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Ikem11(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:
Some of them are smart with high IQ. Am living next to one ...she is a genius.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Jewessgratitud3: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2023
Some Autistic people are very intelligent. Their brains are like computer. Once they take in something, thats it. They never forget and will give it to you verbatim.

There's one little autistic boy in my school. If you're telling him to sit and learn like his mates, he'll just be going about ignoring you like he's not the one you're talking to but you see everything you taught in class, he'll get it more than the others who were paying attention. I don't know how he does it. He behaves like a robot.

Though he's now one of my best but he'll never do what you tell him to do until when his brain tells him to do it and he'll do it so well. Maybe because this one na ajebutter Autism and the boy is well fed. There's this two other ones I know. Their parents no too hold like that. Omor these ones if you're teaching, them no dey learn anything.

It is well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Angrigowt: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Nigeria no get any yahoo boy at all. What we have are local rippers,copy and paste dumbo,and ogume boys. See small pikin wey go hack cbn.. see am here o. Daft juju boys claiming yahoo.nigeria is last in everything. Ride on kid. Hack for hospital abeg. The yahoo boys we have here can't function without soap or juju. They want to ride big cars using juju. That's all they know. Blockheads

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Stephench: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:
Ojoro...

Someone that threatened the company he hacked and continued to express the intent to return to cyber-crime as soon as possible”, adding: “He is highly motivated.” .....is now unfit to stand trial and will remain at a secure hospital for life ....

CIA/FBI/homeland security ...I carry yansh for una......Una welldone ooooo... Una don carry am go una secret office make e dey work for una

Do you know the meaning of Autism?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by theamazonguru(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

Autistic patients are extremely smart.
Most times they don't look it.

Some of the signs you will notice is that they are socially awkward, withdrawn and introverts.

But you can't take away the fact that they are smart.
This guy is a Genius.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by chieveboy(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
stano2:
See what a teenager is capable of.
You can’t say the same of a teenager in Nigeria

Logically, your logic here places you at par with the Nigerian youth...if not lower.

Sorry please🙏
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Stephench: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Autism leads to extremism. They excessively become extremely passionate about anything they put in their mind to do. If an autistic patient loves you, you're in danger - I've met a lot of them in Europe. Autism doesn't translate to one being a genius but putting in your time and effort and being completely committed to one thing will result in mastery of that thing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BloomingDale(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2023
Franzinni:
It's all part of a narrative... GTA 6 will be the greatest game ever SOLD !!! They have perfected the money 💰💰💰 mechanism of the GTA franchise, now nah cash out remain and I can't wait to get my hands on that game!!!

Which one you don create? Always running after the white man, yet na una dey demand submission pass. There will come a time una children will start flogging you fvvls.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by nairalanda1(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2023
He used the 'I have a mental illness' defence.

Contrary to popular opinion, when you use that defence, it does not mean you go home. You enter a secure hospital facility (feck, who am I decieving)..a prision until the psychiatrist decides you can go out. And that process might take decades... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Justiceleague1: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
he gat autism but has sharp beains cool
Ya own brain and cerebellum is only good for amala and Igbo affairs and ipob magana grin grin
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by SmartyPants(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
I read hospital prison and secure hospital not prison hospital smiley

What is a secure hospital? What is a hospital prison? Are they still prisons?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Fmghewzy(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Imagine if he wasn't autistic

He might not have been able to do what he did 😊.

He being autistic might be a blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Ubanz: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
'Britain got talent'
If say na Nigerian this one na extradition straight without passport and visa.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Olaolex: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
White man:
I need money, which bank should I hack and transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

Nigerian fools:
I need money, which person will I kill and use their body parts to do charm so that my client will transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

If they call Africa SHITHOLE
They will start crying racism. Dumb monkeys
How does this co-relate with the topic of discussion? Nah infiriority complex dey disturb you. You go dey alright las las.

5 Likes

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by nairalanda1(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Solitechworld:
He possesses a remarkable demeanor! Confining him to a lifetime in a hospital seems harsh.

There's a more constructive path where he can contribute to his country. Perhaps as a bounty hunter – I'm confident he'd excel.

I have a friend that earn over $50k monthly by hunting bugs on platforms like HackerOne..

He is in hospital till the psychiatrists say he is 'stable'.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by akaahs(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2023
Just need half of his knowledge and am ok.
Penetration testing no b beans
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by viodemus: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
he should have claimed that an AI hacked him and impersonated him for the hack.

I am not teaching anybody any bad thing. He did damage but could have wiggled his way out, and turn around to ask rockstar if they can pay him to solve it.

Soon the writing, pictures, and various content, of the internet, will become very doubtful. Soon internet servers and satellites might start having memory loss, because a better technology is cleaning them off - electronically or abstractly. All that internet is forever talk, might be a flush afterall. Soon, someone will attach something to their phone, when they walk pass you, all your data and files will be gone. The Chinese have something similar. The great USA used to fly drones or crafts in Iraq and Afghanistan, that did something similar.

Humans will still find creative ways to stay in touch.

Of course, we will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by maasoap(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
White man:
I need money, which bank should I hack and transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

Nigerian fools:
I need money, which person will I kill and use their body parts to do charm so that my client will transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

If they call Africa SHITHOLE
They will start crying racism. Dumb monkeys

You have problem, inferiority complex dey worry u. Stop hating yourself

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by ConfidentialDoc: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

This is a case of high functioning autism.

He's on the higher level of the spectrum disorder.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by VaginaAcademic: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Computer wizard grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by gasparpisciotta: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

Autism does not translate to ‘dullardism’. Most people with this disorder are geniuses

3 Likes

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Which one you don create? Always running after the white man, yet na una dey demand submission pass. There will come a time una children will start flogging you fvvls.
Why the hate sis? Where is that coming from? Hehe!
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Too much lies just keep him in prison
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by chinchum(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2023
AlexaDan:
How can he be Autistic and still be a hacker.

That sounds like a conundrum
There are different spectrum of autism. Many autistic individuals of some spectrum are genuises. There are different researches on that. In fact, many genuises are autistic. Some people mistake down syndrome as autism.

3 Likes

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Eratimaso:

I have 5 US Bank ATM, driver license and insurance card. What can you do with them?
The ATM cards are
Wellsfargo
Bank of America
Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.