Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger (30333 Views)

Blaise Compaore Sentenced To Life In Prison Over Sankara Murder / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is the real hackers not the once buying logs online or send spam messages
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
stano2:
See what a teenager is capable of.
You can’t say the same of a teenager in Nigeria
When we are still thinking of what to eat in 2023
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
emperor4love:
as u no get login e no bam but irs go start soon so al dis I.d card nd others go fetch u milla if ur head dey am

I cap
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by stano2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hassanmaye:

When we are still thinking of what to eat in 2023
😂😂

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by godofuck231: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
What they cant control they kill just like nairaland
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by emperor4love(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

I cap
cl way get all those ones de active fr ur hand

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BRATISLAVA: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Damaria2:

Repurpose you say?
This one is a loose cannon.

Anyone can reach a level incredible proficiency in any skill when given enough time.

You can be taught a skill, you can't be taught character. There's been stories of hackers even more proficient and prolific in their attacks than this who were eventually repurposed or they turned their life around. Check out the story of Kevin Mitnick, Thommy De Voss and The Xbox Underground.

Anyways, he's just 18. He can still make his life useful. He's lucky his autism is high on the spectrum, he for spend the better part of his useful years in a max security prison instead of that mental hospital he's been committed to.

He's not a lose cannon. He's in need of the shock therapy he will be given while sectioned. He will come out a good reprobate, on something like the Suicide Squad.

He's better off repurposed though, because with his current looks he'll be worse than Tate without his toys.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

That's what they are doing with this so-called Life sentence to prison hospital. Take him out of circulation and get him to discreetly work for "them" (the government)

I get that feeling too. He's too resourceful to waste. Unless he can't learn. But he will.

I'm very impressed with his exploits. Wonder how he does it.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Xtraterestial:

I wonder, for game?, murderers, pedophilic ppl,psychopaths , the real devils they didn't threat like that.

Nobody understands why they're that hard on him.

He's gotten the attention he wanted, though. Santa will give him coals, only this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BeanmanX(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
stano2:
See what a teenager is capable of.
You can’t say the same of a teenager in Nigeria
He will be having sex and wasting his life

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by ebenholer2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Agba hacker…This young man is sophisticated o
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by DrBrainstorm(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

This hacking being carried out by an18yrs old autistic kid using firestick, a tv and a mobile phone is something a technologyically inclined kid is capable of doing over there. Even a 10yrs old kid is capable of such. But it's a crime over there. So u guys should stop seeing this like a rocket science.
So Hacking a company that is worth $22 Billion with a security budget that can buy your village is what every technologyically inclined kid can do?
Rest in Jesus name.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
White man:
I need money, which bank should I hack and transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

Nigerian fools:
I need money, which person will I kill and use their body parts to do charm so that my client will transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

Oyingbo dey hack bank
Dumb monkeys dey hack human skull
If they call Africa SHITHOLE now
They will start crying racism angry angry

America the beautiful, gangsta's paradise
For a black man to be rich, you say we sacrifice our own family members
Like we're not savvy enough to make outstanding figures
And ain't nobody in no cult
I give so much, financially give away
But there's an aspect of that that's crippling to us today
Still coping and dealing with my environment as a kid
I trust no one today because what someone in my past did

Nas.. 10 points
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Shellsploit: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
He shld be added to the gameplay!
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Damaria2: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
[right][/right]
BRATISLAVA:

He's not a lose cannon. He's in need of the shock therapy he will be given while sectioned. He will come out a good reprobate, on something like the Suicide Squad.

He's better off repurposed though, because with his current looks he'll be worse than Tate without his toys.
Are you a therapist? 🙄
Cos you mentioned "shock therapy" like it's some groundbreaking solution to his problem. 🥴

Shock therapy is used as a last resort for severe cases of bipolar and depression and it comes with some nasty side effects like memory loss.

He just need some quality guidance and a reward system to wean him off the high he gets from being a rogue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by BRATISLAVA: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Damaria2:
[right][/right]
Are you a therapist? 🙄
Cos you mentioned "shock therapy" like it's some groundbreaking solution to his problem. 🥴

Shock therapy is used as a last resort for severe cases of bipolar and depression and it comes with some nasty side effects like memory loss.

He just need some quality guidance and a reward system to wean him off the high he gets from being a rogue.

You're taking this too literally...

Okay.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by McStoic(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=DrBrainstorm post=127569929] grin Dey play.
That is a f**king weapon, an 18 years old breaking into BT/EE a network provider, Nvidia and now Rockstar Games from a hotel room with an Amazon firestick and mobile phone?
The British SIS or US NSA will never overlook such talent.

So Hacking a company that is worth $22 Billion with a security budget that can buy your village is what every technologyically inclined kid can do?
Rest in Jesus name.

[/quo

Woooow
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Numerouno94(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
DrBrainstorm:
grin Dey play.
That is a f**king weapon, an 18 years old breaking into BT/EE a network provider, Nvidia and now Rockstar Games from a hotel room with an Amazon firestick and mobile phone?
The British SIS or US NSA will never overlook such talent.

Rest in Jesus name.

Oga calm down and do a little research. Kids from China, The USA, The UK, India, Russia etcetera have bn doing more than this on a regular basis. So rest !!. For Yankee no company is immune to being hacked by this crazy kids and dudes despite the tight security.

I reiterate my point, stop seeing all these tins as a rocket science. A 12yrs old kid over there could equally pull a stunt like this.

Nobody is an island of knowledge. I just taught u something new, do more research on it instead of arguing unnecessarily. Gracias.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Franzinni: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Go and create yours and stop the foolishness on social media. Get your hands on it ko, get your hands on it ni.
haha I now understand say nah play you dey play ... Nor mind me I been thinking say nah trouble you dey find ... Oga, me I am a gamer ooo ... Since the days of family comp, Nintendo64, PS1, and hope you know GTA is the best reality sim you can find ... I love the temporary escape from reality, the ability to commit crime and still wait for police to come and showdown... It's the little things ... Anyway have a good day G
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by silento(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Lol gamers for life 😎

He made alot of us happy when he leaked it out.

Instead of them to recruit him for his talent, they want to jail him, abeg they should leave him alone.

It doesn't work that way
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by chibizz007: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmm,I doubt the authenticity of this story...
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by xtianchris(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Solitechworld:
He possesses a remarkable demeanor! Confining him to a lifetime in a hospital seems harsh.

There's a more constructive path where he can contribute to his country. Perhaps as a bounty hunter – I'm confident he'd excel.

I have a friend that earn over $50k monthly by hunting bugs on platforms like HackerOne..
It's a massive cash out. Can you introduce me to your friend ? I know about bounty hunting
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by tmoweb: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2023
AlexaDan:
How can he be Autistic and still be a hacker.

That sounds like a conundrum

Giftedness
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Beey(f): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2023
AlexaDan:
How can he be Autistic and still be a hacker.

That sounds like a conundrum
They have what’s referred to as high functioning autism. Believe it or not, Elon Musk is on the spectrum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.