Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. (40850 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by samwillyco1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations sir, the interior too fine ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by AfahaAbia(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.

Later you people will open your wide mouth here and say Nigeria is a useless country. No bastard should quoteme!!
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by blamingthedevil: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is good
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by kaludestiny10(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congrats and tap into your blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by PapaFejiro: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Boss, God Almighty in heaven will continue to bless you. Amen.

I am very happy to see this and very proud of you.

This is good news and thanks for sharing.
You might know, but this has and will encourage one or two or more people out there.

Well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Vadese1: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations. You are a blessing to your parents
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Babalegba(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
I hope you built it with legit funds. Nigerians cannot be trusted anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Tetraozonaitera: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
Abeg where are you guys seeing this kind of money to build things like this. With my msc and data analyst certification, it is still hard to build something like this, please show me way, I promise to be loyal

He is Igbo.
They have plenty ways of money.
Very plenty ways.

Ask him. He will teach you.

Very industrious set of People.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Oladhips(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations β€πŸ’šπŸ˜πŸ˜

They really deserves it 😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
God bless you more

I tap from your blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Achor1111(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Angrigowt:
Ole.idiot. u built house for your aged parents. After selling adulterated drinks amd other fake products to unsuspecting victims.idiot
Make trailer no jam you one day ooo.
Your problem has gotten out of hand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by tuzle(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
But why are u showing us thee house u built for ur aged parent? What is our business with the house. Do u need to show us so much details

1 Like

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by PEACE2023: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is good. I did so for My parents. Those hardworking parents deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by qtx(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:

Sorry u are pained.

If u check very well,i just realised that most people here congratulated me without knowing my tribe,religion nor state of origine but u chose to hate me because u don't know my story nor my parents.

Just don't think that everyone is into drugs,faking things. I don't need to tell u what i do but keep ur thoughts to urself but never the less,every man shall be judged.

You were well raised. No abuse back to him. and for the bunk, your head dey there bro. The sky is just your take off point. Keep making your parents happy because only knows what they passed through to raise you and your siblings. Congrats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by AbuAeesha: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
nice one there!
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Eduadolero(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations to you and to them. You have made your parents proud. And I am proud of you too. Keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by abobote: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
More blessings
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
These tiles, be careful ooooo , old people are fragile pls ,abeg

1 Like

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Goalnaldo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is the prayer of every parents. God bless you more and more πŸ’—

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by dettolgel: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations op. You be better pikin. No mind that dead body wey dey insult himself.

Abeg from start to finish wetin be range of expenses and how long it took to complete?

1 Like

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by TUTU147: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations and may God Almighty keep them long in other to enjoy you more.This is my desire,I can't wait to give my mom such a beautiful house before she joins her ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Killermamba: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Constanttruth(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is worth commendation, I connect to your grace for my children to do same for me as I grow older. thank you so much for taking good care of your parents super proud of you.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:

Below are the pictures.

Comrade God bless you richly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by gidjah(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Great job you did. May Thier wishes upon you come fruitful. Remain Blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Walai(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congrats bro
I tap into this
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by DearAminu: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
May Almighty continue to bless you for putting an endless smile on their face.

By God's grace I'm going to recreate such achievements in the years coming πŸ™

Nice2023:

Below are the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Defacto4truth: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Am happy for you may God continue to bless you and keep your parents in good health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by CJStarz: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Beautiful.
But you for no show your pretty daughter's face. She's a Minor

Kindly edit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by ItisWell22(f): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
U tried God bless your hustle more...
For those of us who dream to put structures 2geda for we parents, God go pick our calls.

Amen πŸ™

My parents deserve this and more…

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite / How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.