Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” (33622 Views)

I Patented ‘My Oga At The Top’ Slogan - Shem Obafaiye, Viral NSCDC Officer / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by MrBachelor: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nigerians are still hungry.
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Starships4u:
When did he retire again?
I thought they said he was just promoted?

Which way do we follow??
apparently he was promoted so that he can retire with the rank earn severance pay and get pension on d rank just like a warrant officer who got double promotion to captain before retirement... The man was leader of these guys who are regarded as landlord of the barracks or incharge of discipline...

3 Likes

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Thazard(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author= post=127575443]That hit track that year cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by carzeem1: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
He retired as the Oga at the TOP. DCG no be joke, extremely few will get anywhere close to that. Wish him well in retirement.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by ReubenE(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Starships4u:

Which way do we follow??
They gave him the new rank as retirement benefit so he said, the reason he was not officially kitted with the new rank.

The man is retired but like we do in Nigeria, we can even resurrect the dead to give them official appointments

2 Likes

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BeanmanX(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol this man will do well in skirt making
the wife saw opportunity
good wife
No be only skirt na blouse 😂

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by olamike02: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
He turned his adversity into prosperity but PO who was asked what's BVAS never recovered from that calamitous outing 🤔
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by macanu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Retiring as Deputy Commandant general is really Oga at the top for me, just a mistake turns to blessing for him, DCG na oga at the top,when he make that statement he was just a state commandant/Commandant,now a DCG. God is good.

2 Likes

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Ororocelemi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The same guy who interviewed him ten years ago interviewed him again..
Same tv-programme.

And I'm happy how this time around,, the interview was all laughs and easy-going.

Not the same interview
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Firstcitizen: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
The job must have been stressful. His looks relaxed now.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BluntCrazeMan: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ororocelemi:

Not the same interview

Let me help you to “help yourself” in establishing your error in understanding the comment you just quoted.

I want you to get me the video of the original “My Oga at the top video”.

I want you to tell me the name of the man that asked him “WHAT IS THE WEBSITE OF NSCDC??”
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Realist777: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Same tv-programme.

And I'm happy how this time around,, the interview was all laughs and easy-going.
Baba don go jack English tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BluntCrazeMan: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Realist777:

Baba don go jack English tire
He is more composed now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Starships4u(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
apparently he was promoted so that he can retire with the rank earn severance pay and get pension on d rank just like a warrant officer who got double promotion to captain before retirement... The man was leader of these guys who are regarded as landlord of the barracks or incharge of discipline...
From Master Warrant officer to CAPTAIN?
Non-commissioned personnel to an Officer just to retire?
Wow!
Is this grace or corruption?

Anyways I understand his too...
The same way they did for former EFCC Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Starships4u:

Wow!

its not corruption... The Then army Cheif buratai promoted him.. another warrant officer got promoted to second lieutenant...

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by crossbreedwears(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
We have seen countless similar cases in the armed forces which other applies to paramilitary. Let's assume you've been due for Major General and you are close to retirement. A compensation might come from the HQ. Once you hang the rank, you'll barely use a year after in service. In fact, i know of a major general that retired less than 6 months after hanging his rank
Starships4u:

Which way do we follow??
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Caseless: 2:53am On Dec 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Same tv-programme.

They hounded him that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Caseless: 2:54am On Dec 23, 2023

Anywhere I hear ‘Oga At the Top’ without permission, na money o,” he noted jovially.

😂 😂

Funny man.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Caseless: 2:56am On Dec 23, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Does he actually own the trademark as he claims? Or does that honour go to ARHERE LUCKY and OJAH AUSTIN, directors at AJOJIB JV LIMITED.

An inquiring mind wants to know. cool

Source: https://globallawexperts.com/why-you-need-to-protect-your-business-hashtags-and-catchphrases
They patented what's not their own?

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Exceed15: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Same tv-programme.

Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Exceed15: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2023
You will be honored again where you have been disgraced in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Starships4u:

Wow!

This is very highly executive commissioning for very brave and hard working personnel. It's not very easy to come by but yet still happens to very deserving individual...

Sometimes it may not be corruption but proceeds from hard work...

2 Likes

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
very good opportunity 4 Baba to join d comedy industry & start making his own official YouTube skits.

He go blow by force!

I know Mr. Macaroni is eyeing him now from somewhere to do collabo wit him!

cool
He won't say NO to any collabo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Starships4u:

Which way do we follow??
Did you read the body of the original post??
Re: Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
I danced this particular sound-track at parties well well that year.

Including Mama-Peace’s “There’is God ooo”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad / Onnoghen Reacts To CCT Judgement Banning Him From Public Office / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.