Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives (7488 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by tintingz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chai omo... if christians claim no marriage in heaven it will be very BORING like hell...this means I will only be blowing trumpet, singing, dancing and claping forever non stop(serious punishment) And having wings like angels flying around in heaven looking for what na? Pls Just imagine this
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
^^^^ ijawkid, ijawkid, ijawkid.
how many times i called you above? full count of 3 it was.

aren't you ashamed of arguing this obvious point?

Who is correct; you and paul and psalm or Jesus?

did you read where there is real eating and drinking expected in the heaven Jesus is familiar with?
did you read where Yahweh says to Adam you and your wife?

Did you read where Jesus said after regeneration and read where somebody eating with him is looking forward eating in the kingdom of God?

you disbelieve in your God Jesus is what your problem is. you are a hypocrite by this.
of all the meek people in christianity, no one will not die and then judgment day.

so when do they inherit the earth and get the 100 wives for each wife left? after death when all you wait for is judgment or before death when no one of you had left his wife for Jesus, ever? maybe this is the reason paul contradicts Jesus and then contradicts himself by saying if you divorce, no more marriage for you?

abeg. let others who may be bold a little contribute. your type who is afraid of his own shadow should go sidon.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2012
This thread is a mess.

It has been mess up by both parties arguing into the bushes completely of the bible.

I cant be a party to this rot.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 2:38am On Aug 25, 2012
^^^ i guess you are going back to your real truth is light by driving away from pure light into the darkness?
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 3:34am On Aug 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ ijawkid, ijawkid, ijawkid.
how many times i called you above? full count of 3 it was.

aren't you ashamed of arguing this obvious point?

Who is correct; you and paul and psalm or Jesus?

did you read where there is real eating and drinking expected in the heaven Jesus is familiar with?
did you read where Yahweh says to Adam you and your wife?

Did you read where Jesus said after regeneration and read where somebody eating with him is looking forward eating in the kingdom of God?

you disbelieve in your God Jesus is what your problem is. you are a hypocrite by this.
of all the meek people in christianity, no one will not die and then judgment day.

so when do they inherit the earth and get the 100 wives for each wife left? after death when all you wait for is judgment or before death when no one of you had left his wife for Jesus, ever? maybe this is the reason paul contradicts Jesus and then contradicts himself by saying if you divorce, no more marriage for you?

abeg. let others who may be bold a little contribute. your type who is afraid of his own shadow should go sidon.

Lol....

Now what hÀve I done now??

I just said sometin frÓm d bible......

If u want to force down ur own thinking into the heads of many here just to prove that muslims who will enjoy 72 virgins in heaven is justified by using that scripture found in d accounts of the gospel ,then its not gonna work.......

I have told u were it is possible persons will eat,drink and do all human stuffs when Gods kingdom comes....

HERE ON EARTH.......

Gods kingdom will be extended to the earth if u understand what I'm saying........

Listen and listen good......

Don't come here messing around and thinking persons can be married in heaven.....it aint going to happen......and for the 72 virgins u guys are awaiting is just a dream....wake up bro to reality......

In heaven nobody gets married...........

Instead of u to ask for more scriptures that will show u my points ur there refuting my whole write up.....

Oboy take am easy o........
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ i guess you are going back to your real truth is light by driving away from pure light into the darkness?

can lust ever be light?
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ijwkid is desperate, the verse is clear u leave one wife u get 100 + everlasting life! Why is he now separating the two? Now what is everlasting life? Clearly it refers to paradise! grin grin and what did jesus say u get in paradise! 100 mates for every one u leave for his course!
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
vedaxcool: Ijwkid is desperate, the verse is clear u leave one wife u get 100 + everlasting life! Why is he now separating the two? Now what is everlasting life? Clearly it refers to paradise! grin grin and what did jesus say u get in paradise! 100 mates for every one u leave for his course!

I aint desperate bro....its just the truth....

The individuals who lost there wife(s) would get them back.........

Not in heaven,but here on earth....

Everlasting life too will be spent on earth......

I just quoted scriptures to support it......

There isn't any marraige in heaven....get that!!!!!
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by vedaxcool(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijawkid:

I aint desperate bro....its just the truth....

The individuals who lost there wife(s) would get them back.........

Not in heaven,but here on earth....

Everlasting life too will be spent on earth......

I just quoted scriptures to support it......

There isn't any marraige in heaven....get that!!!!!

Desperation explains the above! grin culminating to your inability to make complete sentences! Everlasting too will be spent on earth! Are u sure u making sense there? Unless u fall amongst the group of christians who believe heaven will be on earth the term everlasting life means just that everlasting life no everlasting then die then everlasting grin grin get that? I hope u are prepared for the overwhelment of 100 wives after leaving 1! Is that a great deal? Besides u will be leaving the 1 for the sake of Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

Desperation explains the above! grin culminating to your inability to make complete sentences! Everlasting too will be spent on earth! Are u sure u making sense there? Unless u fall amongst the group of christians who believe heaven will be on earth the term everlasting life means just that everlasting life no everlasting then die then everlasting grin grin get that? I hope u are prepared for the overwhelment of 100 wives after leaving 1! Is that a great deal? Besides u will be leaving the 1 for the sake of Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin

It seems u never read d scriptures I quoted.....
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijawkid:

why not bring out the scriture and let all see.

I dont think it is all christians that have the believe that all rightiouse people will go to heaven.

There are those that have the belief that some "people will go to heaven while some people will have their reward of eternal life here on an earthly paradise" just like the one Adam lost.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by vedaxcool(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijawkid:

U see why I said u are desperate? Artful dodger! I am glad u realize that ur line of thinking is bringing little sense, everlasting life then die cannot be considered everlasting life in any coherent mind! Jesus meant clearly Christians would enjoy everlasting life + 100 wives all for this for leaving 1! grin grin grin rather than upturn the laws of logic to save u from 100 wives fate, u would do better by following Jesus advice!
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ Ijawkid
truthislight:

I dont think it is all christians that have the believe that all rightiouse people will go to heaven.

There are those that have the belief that some "people will go to heaven while some people will have their reward of eternal life here on an earthly paradise" just like the one Adam lost.

i am hearing for the first time from you guys that that Vers in matthew refers to 100 wives.

I had always understood it to mean that on leaving father, mother, wife, that had oppose a new christian to join the christian congregation he will meet christians that will more than cover up for what he had lost.

But in the new world/regeneration he will have everlasting life.

100 wives

Could the 100 not be for emphasis?
"As in am 100times richer than you"

what will the use be for 100 fathers?

100 mothers
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by DevotedOne(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
In The Name of The Most Benevolent, The Eternal God. His Peace and Blessings Be upon You All. Here is an explanation from the Matthew Henry's Commentary {in-part}:

"It is utterly impossible for a man that sets his heart upon his riches, to get to heaven.
Christ used an expression, denoting a difficulty altogether unconquerable by the power of man. Nothing less than the almighty grace of God will enable a rich man to get over this difficulty. Who then can be saved? If riches hinder rich people, are not pride and sinful lusts found in those not rich, and as dangerous to them? Who can be saved? say the disciples. None, saith Christ, by any created power. The beginning, progress, and perfecting the work of salvation, depend wholly on the almighty power of God, to which all things are possible. Not that rich people can be saved in their worldliness, but that they should be saved from it. Peter said, We have forsaken all.

Alas! it was but a poor all, only a few boats and nets; yet observe how Peter speaks, as if it had been some mighty thing. We are too apt to make the most of our services and sufferings, our expenses and losses, for Christ. However, Christ does not upbraid them; though it was but little that they had forsaken, yet it was their all, and as dear to them as if it had been more. Christ took it kindly that they left it to follow him; he accepts according to what a man hath.

Our Lord's promise to the apostles is, that when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, he will make all things new, and they shall sit with him in judgement on those who will be judged according to their doctrine. This sets forth the honour, dignity, and authority of their office and ministry. Our Lord added, that every one who had forsaken possessions or comforts, for his sake and the gospel, would be recompensed at last. May God give us faith to rest our hope on this his promise; then we shall be ready for every service or sacrifice. Our Saviour, in the last verse, does away a mistake of some. The heavenly inheritance is not given as earthly ones are, but according to God's pleasure. Let us not trust in promising appearances or outward profession. Others may, for aught we know, become eminent in faith and holiness."

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Truthislight:
by truthislight: 4:28pm
@ Ijawkid

truthislight:

i am hearing for the first time from you guys that that Vers in matthew refers to 100 wives.
huh
maybe you guys will finally see the light instead of the wretched darkness you have lived all your lives in? even you christians dont have uniformity belief of what heaven which is paradise is; what may qualifies a person, etc. You see confusion of the highest order? ijawkid is of the opinion of the untraceable 'planting garden' type of eden of Adam is the paradise, while still the same ijawkid proposes something in the sky. in either case what eternal reward is no christian knows it. but while he denies what Jesus of the bible says about the one wife you abandoned, they cover it up with what the not so virile Paul said. who is the hypocrite; the one who says his God is jesus, yet abandoned his saying to pick up the saying/opinion of paul or we the muslims telling you to see the light?
who is not following Jesus; paul who said the opposite of what Jesus said, though claiming that he is a slave of Jesus sent by Yahweh or we the muslims who say that the God of Jesus is Ellah from HALLEuyah, bowing to this God and reminding you to follow the already came another comforter?

I had always understood it to mean that on leaving father, mother, wife, that had oppose a new christian to join the christian congregation he will meet christians that will more than cover up for what he had lost.
pure hypocrisy. where does it say that or your holy ghost is the devil giving you wrong details? read the thing plainly, jo and stop going to the abyss of darkness which will never benefit you.

But in the new world/regeneration he will have everlasting life.

100 wives huh
doing what with the empty everlasting life? even 100 wives is just about not enough especially considering your pastime is boy/girl friends thingy.

Could the 100 not be for emphasis?
"As in am 100times richer than you"
just like the emphasis on God is my father while i am truly is slave/servant messenger, human prophet? such a crock.

what will the use be for 100 fathers?
whats the use of 1 father for a grown man who is a father or even grandfather? but he has him. so deal with 100 fathers, 100 wives, 100 mothers, 100 multiplied by each siblings.

100 mothers huh
i think you can not handle the truth. but you want the 100 homes, horses, hectares of land, etc. there will be any death after death and judgment. so the 100 promised you is to make your house fuller than full.
interesting that people did not even realize that Jesus promised them 100 houris because the wife abandoned will not be that 100 wives, but newly minted 100 wives.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Truthislight: maybe you guys will finally see the light instead of the wretched darkness you have lived all your lives in? even you christians dont have uniformity belief of what heaven which is paradise is; what may qualifies a person, etc. You see confusion of the highest order? ijawkid is of the opinion of the untraceable 'planting garden' type of eden of Adam is the paradise, while still the same ijawkid proposes something in the sky. in either case what eternal reward is no christian knows it. but while he denies what Jesus of the bible says about the one wife you abandoned, they cover it up with what the not so virile Paul said. who is the hypocrite; the one who says his God is jesus, yet abandoned his saying to pick up the saying/opinion of paul or we the muslims telling you to see the light?
who is not following Jesus; paul who said the opposite of what Jesus said, though claiming that he is a slave of Jesus sent by Yahweh or we the muslims who say that the God of Jesus is Ellah from HALLEuyah, bowing to this God and reminding you to follow the already came another comforter?

pure hypocrisy. where does it say that or your holy ghost is the devil giving you wrong details? read the thing plainly, jo and stop going to the abyss of darkness which will never benefit you.

doing what with the empty everlasting life? even 100 wives is just about not enough especially considering your pastime is boy/girl friends thingy.

just like the emphasis on God is my father while i am truly is slave/servant messenger, human prophet? such a crock.

whats the use of 1 father for a grown man who is a father or even grandfather? but he has him. so deal with 100 fathers, 100 wives, 100 mothers, 100 multiplied by each siblings.

i think you can not handle the truth. but you want the 100 homes, horses, hectares of land, etc. there will be any death after death and judgment. so the 100 promised you is to make your house fuller than full.
interesting that people did not even realize that Jesus promised them 100 houris because the wife abandoned will not be that 100 wives, but newly minted 100 wives.

Hey!!!!!!!!

Everlasting life will both be experienced by persons both In heaven and on earth....d bible says that....

Read matthew 5:3 $ 5.......

New International Version (NIV)
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

Look up those verses........

Eternal life will be enjoyed both in heaven and on earth..........no 2 ways about it........

This is d bible talking.....

But in trying to support ur 72 virgins in heaven by quoting scriptures frm d bible ur Ón a long thing
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Truthislight: maybe you guys will finally see the light instead of the wretched darkness you have lived all your lives in? even you christians dont have uniformity belief of what heaven which is paradise is; what may qualifies a person, etc. You see confusion of the highest order? ijawkid is of the opinion of the untraceable 'planting garden' type of eden of Adam is the paradise, while still the same ijawkid proposes something in the sky. in either case what eternal reward is no christian knows it. but while he denies what Jesus of the bible says about the one wife you abandoned, they cover it up with what the not so virile Paul said. who is the hypocrite; the one who says his God is jesus, yet abandoned his saying to pick up the saying/opinion of paul or we the muslims telling you to see the light?

i dont really wish to join this thread at first even now.

But i notice that your information is not base on facts.

1. I and Ijawkid dont really ascribed to the trinity doctrine but you have attributed it to us.

2. I and Ijawkid dont accept that all rigtheous person will go to heaven but again you have attributed is to us.

3. I and Ijawkid dont ascribed to the immortality of the soul but you are have imputed it to us.

4. We dont know what you call holy ghost, what we know is holy spirit.

Is it also possible that what you are inputing to the scriptures are not the TRUTH?

You are of the view of what is the use of eternal life without 100 wives?

^^^^
lol
you are finish because of the lust urges in your brain.

Do you imagine it is all human that operate at such degree of lack of self control?

You input lies to other people just to justified your own urges/lust/lack of self control.

Jesus did not even have a wife let alone ask his followers to marry more than one wife, you wish to take his word out or context and justify you insatiable urge for sex.

Suit yourself.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2012
truthislight:

1. I and Ijawkid dont really ascribed to the trinity doctrine but you have attributed it to us.

2. I and Ijawkid dont accept that all rigtheous person will go to heaven but again you have attributed is to us.

3. I and Ijawkid dont ascribed to the immortality of the soul but you are have imputed it to us.

Is it also possible that what you are inputing to the scriptures are not the TRUTH?

^^^^
lol

Do you imagine it is all human that operate at such degree of lack of self control?

You input lies to other people just to justified your own urges/lust/lack of self control.

Jesus did not even have a wife let alone ask his followers to marry more than one wife, you wish to take his word out or context and justify you insatiable urge for sex.

Suit yourself.
Jesus didnt marry and yet book of philip said Mary magdalen is Jesus lover said by some christian scholars that they both kissed even probably had a daughter for Jesus(said history by scholars)...or let say he didnt marry to any woman...then why do some christian marry why some go against marriage e.g catholics...Jesus never lay an example of a family home nor how husband and wife should live even jehova is silent about marriage in the bible...thats why we see pastors commiting adultery e.g kris okotie using divorce to cover up(what a shame)...in the world record so far christians are the most adulterous people we have.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Ijawkid: Your religious brother, truthislight has disagreed with you about everlasting life. He has dragged you to disbelieving that Jesus is also God, so is Holy Ghost/spirit and Yahweh of OT is God too. Though Jesus said Ellah with which you form HALLEluiah HALLElujah is his God.

@Truthislight: You are busted and Ijawkid should sue you or tell you to stop thinking for him, if he is honest to his own statement. You are driving further and faster into darkness upon darkness. Even faster than the already in the abject darkness that Ijawkid is already in.

@Ijawkind and Truthislight: compare your responses and see how different you guys are to each other on the same issue, my statement in quote.

Ijawkid said the immediate below as response to the quoted from me, while truthislight said what was below the quote as response to the same quote from me. How are these two following the same book, having the same holy spirit teaching them puzzles normal mind. The holy spirit is absolutely a ghost that does not teach or lead anyone to a successful destination. At least not good spiritual destination.

by ijawkid(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25
Hey!!!!!!!!

Everlasting life will both be experienced by persons both In heaven and on earth....d bible says that....

5 Blessed are the meek,

Eternal life will be enjoyed both in heaven and on earth..........no 2 ways about it........

But in trying to support ur 72 virgins in heaven by quoting scriptures frm d bible ur Ón a long thing

by truthislight: 11:27am

Is it also possible that what you are inputting to the scriptures are not the TRUTH?

^^^^
lol

Suit yourself.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
@truthislight: you failed in your prophesy of me being finished just like the Bible failed on Ishmael being wildass of a man.

The God of the Bible blessed Ishmael first. Then cursed him to be a wildass man; trying to render His own blessing upon the lad useless. Lad is always innocent, unlike grown up folks.

So Allah made the blessing stick by raising us the Rasullu-amin [sa] with the last revelation and completion of perfect deen/process of Ibadat on him [Muhammad [sa] the last Messenger and seal of Prophet-hood of God under whose messenger-ship Islam that started on the first man, our father Adam [as] was finally completed].

I am inviting you to the Post graduate program of way of life, instead of staying in corrupted grade school still or at best mushroom undergraduate program.

Ns your life. I already told you you are wrong. Proof: You see 100 fold, you dey deny say if you leave 1 wife you no go get 100 fold of am, 100 wives which the wife you left will not be one of them. It means that the christian God will make am for you. Nothing for christian woman. See?

And Jesus did not marry, a confirmed bachelor. How on earth do you take marital advise from a bachelor? It like taking law advise not from lawyer, but from bricklayer.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Ijawkid: Your religious brother, truthislight has disagreed with you about everlasting life. He has dragged you to disbelieving that Jesus is also God, so is Holy Ghost/spirit and Yahweh of OT is God too. Though Jesus said Ellah with which you form HALLEluiah HALLElujah is his God.

@Truthislight: You are busted and Ijawkid should sue you or tell you to stop thinking for him, if he is honest to his own statement. You are driving further and faster into darkness upon darkness. Even faster than the already in the abject darkness that Ijawkid is already in.

@Ijawkind and Truthislight: compare your responses and see how different you guys are to each other on the same issue, my statement in quote.

Ijawkid said the immediate below as response to the quoted from me, while truthislight said what was below the quote as response to the same quote from me. How are these two following the same book, having the same holy spirit teaching them puzzles normal mind. The holy spirit is absolutely a ghost that does not teach or lead anyone to a successful destination. At least not good spiritual destination.

Hey!!!!!!!!

5 Blessed are the meek,

Is it also possible that what you are inputting to the scriptures are not the TRUTH?

^^^^
lol

Suit yourself.

Are u sure u read what truth is light wrote down??

He said we both don't believe in the trinity and that all righteous persons will go to heaven......we agree......why are u saying we are contradicting each other??he also said we both don't believe in the immortality of the soul........that's correct.....so what's ur problem??its like u didn't read his comment well...............

Cool down and read d comments...........

What have u to say about the scripture I quoted??
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: @truthislight: you failed in your prophesy of me being finished just like the Bible failed on Ishmael being wildass of a man.

The God of the Bible blessed Ishmael first. Then cursed him to be a wildass man; trying to render His own blessing upon the lad useless. Lad is always innocent, unlike grown up folks.

So Allah made the blessing stick by raising us the Rasullu-amin [sa] with the last revelation and completion of perfect deen/process of Ibadat on him [Muhammad [sa] the last Messenger and seal of Prophet-hood of God under whose messenger-ship Islam that started on the first man, our father Adam [as] was finally completed].

I am inviting you to the Post graduate program of way of life, instead of staying in corrupted grade school still or at best mushroom undergraduate program.

Ns your life. I already told you you are wrong. Proof: You see 100 fold, you dey deny say if you leave 1 wife you no go get 100 fold of am, 100 wives which the wife you left will not be one of them. It means that the christian God will make am for you. Nothing for christian woman. See?

And Jesus did not marry, a confirmed bachelor. How on earth do you take marital advise from a bachelor? It like taking law advise not from lawyer, but from bricklayer.

So we shuld take advice from Jesus if only he was married abi??

His vast wisdom wasn't enough uh??
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by godspeed: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
for a start ,d last part of Jesus' statement reads 'and shall inherit everlasting life',
this indicates that the hundred wives of a thing is not a wonder part of everlasting life.The everlasting life is just an added bonus or vice versa

let's agree on this and we can take it up from there
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by godspeed: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
lagosshia,its just a wonder Hw u keep employing arguments that easily backfires against ur religion
FYI the bible's Eden is located here on earth don't confuse it like ur Koran which couldn't decide if Eden is in heaven or earth.
Adam was a human being with flesh and blood isn't it?then why is it surprising that there are trees and drinks and marriages in his paradise.
u want to talk about a paradise with trees ,drinks and sex?then open d Koran .
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by seyibrown(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
vedaxcool & co, E tii ja'wo ninu gbogbo ise ibi yin lati iye ijo yi! grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Ijawkid: Your religious brother, truthislight has disagreed with you about everlasting life. He has dragged you to disbelieving that Jesus is also God, so is Holy Ghost/spirit and Yahweh of OT is God too. Though Jesus said Ellah with which you form HALLEluiah HALLElujah is his God.

Hey!!!!!!!!

5 Blessed are the meek,

^^^^
lol

Suit yourself.

please, can you point out the contractions between Ijawkid and mine?
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by truthislight: 2:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Damed!

I never knew that muslim men love sex this much!

It is pass along quite nicely.

From prophet to followers.

Please, have your 72/100 wives o?
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by godspeed: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

That is what Jesus statement says, we are simply showing you the scriptures, the great burden falls upon you, do you accept the verse or not! Jesus statements clearly meant he will give a hundred replacement for everyone you leave!

nope .the burden falls on u since u are the one interpreting the verse.we are imploring u to consistently apply ur logic to the whole verse and convince us that Jesus actually meant what u think he meant.why are u so uncomfortable with that?

for example,when xtians talk about a ur 72 virgins,we show u logically from the Koran and ur hadiths that the Koran actually meant what it says.

so u consistently apply ur logic to the whole verse and tell us the sense u are struggling to make
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by godspeed: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2012
vedaxcool: [size=18pt]EVIDENCE for a physical Heaven:[/size]

Matthew 5
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mark 9
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eye[/b]s to be cast into hell fire.

Luke 13
28 [b]There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew 10
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Since these Christians have made a habit of claiming to know the bible more than Jesus himself, here again we see Jesus stating the obvious that we shall all exist in heaven in physical form. grin grin grin grin grin

Are u sure u want to submit this ?before i start showing u from the Koran verses that imply Allah has eyes ,ears and hands

And hell here is the Greek word - hades which is grave and not the same as hell fire
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
@godspeed:
by godspeed: 11:27am

Are u sure u want to submit this ?before i start showing u from the Koran verses that imply Allah has eyes ,ears and hands
He already did submit it and please dont forget to show us exactly the shapes of the eyes, ears and hands of Malaika Jibril [as] when he is not in form of a man ut in his angelic form when he was at sitra munthahada [the tree of the farthest in the 7th heaven], when you are discussing the Eyes Ears and Hands of Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala, The Creator no man has seen, but many [Adam, his mate Even, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa, Isa and Muhammad [as]] just to name a few of men who have heard His Voice. Please go on and lets read your proofs of the exact shapes and how many each are, from the Quran and you are free to use your Bible so that you can tell us His color and height and shape.

And hell here is the Greek word - hades
what is hell in Moses' language? What is hell in Jesus' language?

which is grave and not the same as hell fire
Since neither Moses nor Jesus to greeks or in greek or lived greece whats the word for hell in their languages, while jahannam is the word for hell in the language that Muhammad [sa] preached in Arabia to Arabs in Arabic language? It is interesting to note that in spite of the large and dominant population of Jews in Yathrib/Madina, Muhammad [sa] did not preach in yiddidh, hebrew, aramaic, but only in Arabic.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Ijawkid:
by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26

So we shuld take advice from Jesus if only he was married abi??
does it make any sense for a billionaire to take business or money management from a person who has always been the poorest in the country? Does it make any sense for an already a good father to take advise from a 2 year old girl on how to manage the affairs of the family? Does it make any sense for a season military strategist to take advise from a coward? Does it make any sense for a sane man full of wisdom to take advise from a crazy man or a retard? Does it make any sense for a married man or man going into marriage to take advise advocating for institution of marriage from a confirm bachelor? If anyone is thinking he should e asked why arent you married and begin to have children if you are for marriage?

His vast wisdom wasn't enough uh??
not any on marriage. If you know any, show us and ask why didnt he marry if he was an expect on it. To be an expert, you have to do it. All man is is doing it so that he can be an expect in it, instead of just being an unproven theorist.
Re: Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives by Sweetnecta: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
@truthislight:
by truthislight: 2:03am
please, can you point out the contractions between Ijawkid and mine?
Quran is my Book 100%. Authntic hadith which are not weak, false or fabricated by ignorance or enmity are my primary means of explanation of what is not clear. ut the Bible is your book. Proofs are coming up right here below, considering that you only die once, and that death is physical death and then judgment, according to the Bible:

No 1 proof of disagreement between Ijawkid and truthislight: Ijawkid elieves that man will e eternally alive on earth and in heaven, even though we see man dies on earth so that Judgment day can come: Ijawkid may just be a rapture believer for some but not for all, even though the person who proposed the idea is already dead and no rapture for him

Hey!!!!!!!!

5 Blessed are the meek,

and truthislight is opposite of the belief that the above from Ijawkid may carry by the quote below:

No 2 proof of this set of disagreement is on going to heaven [heaven in this case is paradise, whether it is on earth or in the sky above, but it may be after death or no death at all as rapture is proposed for some but not for all since death has already occurred to the saints of old who were far better than the christians alive today.

Hey!!!!!!!!

5 Blessed are the meek,

below is what the opposite is from truthislight:

The Bible dances between death for all and then a proposal by a person that death will not reach him and his generation where rapture is drawn from. But this person's proposal who is already death is an epic fail, using the lingo of Macdaddy01. Those who have not died as God has not willed it on them yet will die in the future.

Ijawkid did not discuss trinity and holy ghosr which you insist of calling holy spirit. Your bible says holy ghost, if only once, it is enough since I am just discussing your bible with you.

Finally, since Ijawkid believes that there is everlasting/eternity of life, either or both on earth and in heaven, will you proposed the opposite, even for the soul of man [look guys no christian has mentioned spirit of man here, because the soul is actually the spirit], then you have disagreed with each other 100% in what both of you discussed.

I am therefore of the opinion that you will disagree Trinity or how else is Jesus God at the same time that the others, The Holy Ghost/Spirit is and Yahweh the third is also God? How is Holy Spirit not holy Ghost, if the whole christian world believes it, even the Bible saying it is Holy Ghost, just as I said?

Here is quote from truthislight:

Below is Bible saying Holy Ghost:
Acts 2:4 as translated by the King James Version:

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
(KJV)

Acts 2:4 as translated by the Revised Standard Version (which was based on the American Standard Version, which was based on the King James Version):

"And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
(RSV)

The "Holy Ghost" Is The Old English Term For God's Spirit

Below is the Bible saying 3 Gods of different persons since each is a God of His, his, its own and up there telling me different. I know you are ashamed, the reason we are extending the hand of welcome to Islam to you.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit [Matthew 28:19].
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all [2 Corinthians 13:14].
To God’s elect. . .who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood [1 Peter 1:1-2].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! / Nine Important Verse That Muslim Need To Explain To Us / Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.