Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) (70957 Views)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Care4: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Our people are mixing things up. Will Daddy GO give his seat to a Yoruba Oba or President? Irrespective of who they are or their titles, people should respect institutions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Care4: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2023
iamwebguru:
He did not sit on the throne out of respect, if you don't know the seat has been vacant for a while now, and is bad for a whole alafin of oyo sit to be vacant. I think What he did is a prayer for the right person to be found in no time and be crowned. My Yoruba brother will understand better.

He doesn't have to sit there to make us know he has prayed for the king or the community.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Care4: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Newborn27:
It is wrong to me.... despite being a worker in his ministry.

He ought to reject the offer no matter how much the king persuade him to sit due to respect and belief.

Even Jesus said we should give unto Caesar that which belonged to Caesar.

It's humility on the king's part but not good for the Yoruba culture.

Oba ma n ba Lori oun gbogbo ni.... irrespective of the subject's age..class.. affluence...or hierarchical level of life.

It's humility on the king's part but not good for the Yoruba culture..... This is it here!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
He is a king and a priest according to the bible book of Revelation 5:10. And it went further to state that we shall reign on earth.
you brain washed Christians can talk nonsense!! God! I wish you are close to me saying this rubbish. Na punch I fo take shut that tin you call a mouth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2023
Justiceleague1:

[b]The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servan[/b]t,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

If you don't know,God rules in the affairs of men and whatever pastor Adeboye does,he does so on God's behalf...so you better be careful with what you say here
Can the Oba allow you get close to that seat? Talkless of seating on it? What are you to God? Slave? or demon?.. make una dey talk with sense abeg.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by dclak112: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are looking at the next Oba.. dem dey look if the sit go fit am or if dem need to sharpen am..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Macill23(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
The prophecy of the year : At first it was like a dream but it later come to pass ..I see a prominent man from Igbo extraction ordering the release of Nnamdi Kanu..and there was celebration all over the south east not because he was release but because a new country was born ...: A formal head of state in Nigeria will die and his death will exposed a certain secret in Nigeria that will bring problem among elite because of a confession made by him ......: Wike the formal governor of rivers state will lose respect from his own people and those who control Nigeria seat of power and that will bring his down fall...
A certain man of God in Nigeria will give a prophecy that will caused problem in Nigeria if not handle well many will die in that crisis a prayer is needed ..
..: Another group will emerged for a new face of agitation from the river line area and will target oil pipeline with aim to cripple Nigeria economy....: I see many politicians leaving the country running for their life because of too much crisis.. A crisis that will take months and years to settle ..
...: I see people taking their own life because of hardship ..what you expect to be the end is just the beginning of what is to come ...
....: A Popular Clergy man will speak without fear to the power that be ..and will be arrested confirming what many have said about people in the seat of power ..
: I hear a voice that say both the rich and poor will see what is to come it will look like powder a white substance from the sky descending ..proving to men that God is great ..
I see people building gadget place to hide ..I see war that will consume those who think they are strong ..the most powerful will be the first to surrender... For the anger of God has come upon the wicked ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Only God knows how much the new oba must have used to prepare pounded yam for Pastor Enoch Adeboye or how many dollars paid in lieu of pounded yam.

It is common knowledge that RCCG members do gift Pastor Enoch Adeboye money in lieu of pounded yam.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by DaTruths: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
He is a king and a priest according to the bible book of Revelation 5:10. And it went further to state that we shall reign on earth.

The bible was clearly talking about when Jesus comes the second time.

Has Jesus came the second time?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Hectroy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
HRH Olugbon of Ile Igbon is a first class Oba in Oyo state and Yorubaland. The King in his wisdom would've persuade the man of God to sit on the throne as a sign of reverence and humility towards the Almighty God King of Kings.
The man of God accepted this gestures as the spirit leads. Let know one read any meaning to this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Countersam(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Check out picture of Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye sitting on a king seat πŸ’Ί in Oyo State. Is it good or bad for our culture in Yoruba land πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kUKxkQEkg3iEWNeV/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

The man is even saying his prayers. πŸ˜†
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Spiritz: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Papa Adebayo is a General in the Army of The King of kings
TruthsFM:
For me it’s not good
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by seuncyrus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Will you say the same thing if Odumeje sits on the throne of Obi of Onitsha? cheesy

I don laugh die . You people dey crase oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by TruthsFM: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
If this is real and not photoshopped, it is wrong. He should have been given another chair...not the one designated for the King. We have reduced the influence of our Kings to our own detriment.

it is real pictures.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by seuncyrus(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
abhosts:
Most of these traditional monarchies have outlived their usefulness and should be scrapped. This is 2023 and not 1923 for God's sake.

I swear down. If not for mobilizing their constituents during election (which the politicians want) they serve no real purpose.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by 7upnigeria: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Will you say the same thing if Odumeje sits on the throne of Obi of Onitsha? cheesy

Small yansh sef dey shake. Who be odumeje? RESPECT IS EARNED. At the moment, NO IGBO PASTOR has gotten to such level in Nigeria that will get such honour in Yorubaland. WHEN YOU GIVE HONOUR, you'll get HONOURABLE REWARDS in multiple folds. That's why I pity this generation of Igbos making a mess of themselves on social media. You insult everybody that comes your way and you want them to reciprocate it by respecting you. You think nobody is watching. The rewards igbos will continue to get is the way they were treated in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, india, Pakistan.

See Pakistan πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBV_0FI2iRQ?si=jGr2srN6Nkk8W2Dh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Paramount01:

The greatest archivemnet of any ma of God is the number of souls gained through you, not to even mentioned miracles God have used him for, some of the minor prophest don't even performed any miracle but we're regarded as prophet on wha they hear from. God, oga! God has been talking to hi and he will still talk to him

God doesn't and won't talk to you but only through few people you call pastors?

Okay. It's alright. Heavenly race is an individual thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by qtx(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
which one is king's seat again? just because it has those gold-wash water? Adeboye is even too big to sit on such a stool. look when God raises a man, no tradition in the world will be bigger than him. Take that to the bank. When presidents of great nations come to him to pray for them. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by vanbonattel: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
7upnigeria:

Small yansh sef dey shake. Who be odumeje? RESPECT IS EARNED. At the moment, NO IGBO PASTOR has gotten to such level in Nigeria that will get such honour in Yorubaland. WHEN YOU GIVE HONOUR, you'll get HONOURABLE REWARDS in multiple folds. That's why I pity this generation of Igbos making a mess of themselves on social media. You insult everybody that comes your way and you want them to reciprocate it by respecting you. You think nobody is watching. The rewards igbos will continue to get is the way they were treated in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, india, Pakistan.

See Pakistan πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBV_0FI2iRQ?si=jGr2srN6Nkk8W2Dh

Baba, you cannot do more than a hanging towel.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by akinade28(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
aufad68:
This is not the first time, and in Ooni's palace.
Daddy is a man of God

A lot of people don't understand spiritual hierarchy, and know that lesser spirits are subject to higher spirits.

When a 9 year old boy becomes a king both old and young bow to him. They are not bowing to just a mere 9 year old boy, they are bowing to the ancient spirits that backs the throne he seats upon. The generational spirits that abide with him and posses him.

When these spirit recognize someone that carries a superior spirit, they must pay homage.

The Kings only recognize that baba carries a superior spirit that is greater than the gods of the land. Even the gods can do nothing about it.

If an ordinary person or someone with a lesser spirit try this, he or she will be dealt with by the gods of the land.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by sreamsense: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
what of the people the king is leading in the town? Don’t they have the right to talk niiii. To him the king doesn’t do well. Culture is highly different from religion settings
Are you an indigine of the town? Do they make you their lead speaker? Stay within your boundary; there are lots of your family issues you should be more worried about than this type of frivolous matter that doesn't concern you-oga busybody
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Beuberry(f): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What a lame thing to say.... shocked
cos you are lame
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by googi: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
All these nonsense to undermine one of the most respectable culture on earth is appalling.

Check the Yoruba Value System for guidance. The same messengers of foreign religions that sold you into slavery are worshiped and bowed to.

Our problem for money, ostentatious of anything foreign and even fuel (those that have fuel are now the oga) have blinded us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by LilVast1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Justiceleague1:

The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servant,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

If you don't know,God rules in the affairs of men and whatever pastor Adeboye does,he does so on God's behalf...so you better be careful with what you say here
You’re so stupid! Is he God?! Is Pastor Adeboye God?!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
googi:
All these nonsense to undermine one of the most respectable culture on earth is appalling.
Check the Yoruba Value System for guidance. The same messengers of foreign religions that sold you into slavery are worshiped and bowed to.
Our problem for money, ostentatious of anything foreign and even fuel (those that have fuel are now the oga) have blinded us
If this ain't photoshopped, then the one's you ought to blame are your so-called traditional leaders. They are the responsible for undermining your culture here. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beuberry:
cos you are lame
Cos you mumu! Lame duck!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Beuberry(f): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Cos i mumu! Lame duck!
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beuberry:
ok
Cos I mumu.....ode!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Beuberry(f): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Cos I mumu...I am..ode!
I see
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Justiceleague1:

The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servant,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

Yaba-Left V.I.P! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Una for this naiaraland get MIMD sha they insult pastors at will. Una dey insult person wet God done already favour una gada mind sha. God forgive their shallow brain Lord
95% of nairaland users lack morals with no respect for God and man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beuberry:

I see
Cos my papa mumu my mama mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.