Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja (31173 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta / Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by iCauseTrouble: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
angry
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by obonujoker(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Imagine...

But hungry broke tribalistic political breds will be doing bigotry on social media,while the rich and informed know that they are all one brothers and sisters.

May God bless Ahmed Musa

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by canalily(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
We are waiting for the real thing that happened...how it started and how it ended with a house in Abuja.....
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Alexlalax1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
This lady should be careful ooo. This musa I no trust. Instead of banging goals for club and country, he's steady banging nyash " commenting from Jupiter"
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Jostoman: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
I just love this guy, Almighty Allah will continue to bless you for us.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by BBIA: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
What of men journalists like Seun, Rufai and others who have made more impact in the media world that women.
I hope Ahmed Musa is not starting another family
grin grin grin
The power of Vagina grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by BBIA: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Typing:
Ahmed Musa has a big heart
When he is surely thinking with his penis grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by NOwazobia: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
money121:

Yes na random e fit be you grin
Thanks for the clarification, Oga Musa PA. ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Alexis11: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where is that Igbo pastor that said one Igbo man is greater 500 Northerners??

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by BBIA: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
God1000:
This is commendable, ethnic bigots will pretend this time.
How far? Can I get one of your sisters to accompany me on a journey?

cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by BBIA: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beremx:
May gifting of a new house locate me in Jesus name amen
Open your legs to the right men and it will surely come. cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by money121(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
NOwazobia:
Thanks for the clarification, Oga Musa PA. ๐Ÿ˜’
Na me be that ooo grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by yemmit90: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
What of men journalists like Seun, Rufai and others who have made more impact in the media world that women.
grin grin grin

It looks more like Musa buys house for his sidechick but use that channel to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by BluntCrazeMan: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
So...

What's the reason for the Gift??

Random Selection?
Or something she did in the past?
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin grin
You are right
99% of the time, when men help women, not related to them by blood, there is an ulterior motive. It is possible the motive may not materialize due to certain circumstances, but primarily there is always an ulterior motive.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Xinox: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Now this is fabulous. Congratulations to you and may God reward Ahmed Musa.
Yen yen yen!
Those asking questions why he didn't buy for Rufi?, How many has Mikel obi ever bought for Rufi, Aisha Bello or Zainab?
Now a Muslim has extended a hand of love to a christian, instead of appreciating his kind gesture you people are busy bringing unnecessarily talks. Ahmad Musa got his money and right to marry wife number 3 or more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by yemmit90: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
So...

What's the reason for the Gift??

Random Selection?
Or something she did in the past?

She woke up from sick bed and picked one unknown number that turn out to be Musa who eventually gave her house where she based in Abuja. That is all.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Yankee101: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
For those wondering Ahmed Musa has given out such gifts in the past to old women, young women, old men, young men

Musa go dey drive pass e go give out bundle of notes

His house is a gathering place for people looking for favours. His mother is a Christian too (before passing)

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin grin
..abi...na only women he dey give gifts to ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
What about men ? ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by MrJames007: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
I knew it was not a male journalist before I started reading it.

Congrats to the journalist anyway.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Awise09(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations to her, but what is the motive behind this gifting.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by yusluvad(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by raskymonojendor: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmmm. football bedmatics
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by chidooh1: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
This news never settle
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by raskymonojendor: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Alexis11:
Where is that Igbo pastor that said one Igbo man is greater 500 Northerners??
๐Ÿ‘‡

Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Entusky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Footballers lyk musa no dey gift tins freely
E fit b say hin dey straff dat journalist
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Tetraozonaitera: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Alphanancy:

What are you waiting for? May God also use you to bless those you just mentioned.

Who has แนขeun that he mentioned done for any Nairalander. I'm yet to read a news of charity from แนขeun.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
The woman is a journalists... maybe Musa knows her works and her history or situation. I guess he feels she deserves a house and he made it possible. What I like best is he did not call the media ... nor got someone to post it .... just give and disappear. The journalist brought it to our attention. True givers do not seek attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score / Supersport Wonโ€™t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.