Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State (44704 Views)

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested / I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by ajayia659: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Popular Nigerian actor and movie director cum producer, Azeez Ololade Ijaduade has reportedly been shot by a trigger-happy policeman in Iperu, Ogun State.

He is currently battling for his life at the Babcock University Teaching Hospital.

This was according to a midnight Instagram story from Ijaduade’s colleague, Abiodun Adebanjo, with the handle @iamabiodunadebanjo, seen by our correspondent.

It was captioned: “Please we need help in Iperu. My director, Azeez Ijaduade, @kingzeez1, was shot by a Nigeria Police personnel.

“He is presently at Babcock University Teaching Hospital.

“Anybody with the contacts of the Police IG or Commissioner should reach out.”

More details surrounding the incident remain sketchy as calls put through to the Ogun State Police PPRO, Omolola Odutola, did not go through in the early hours of Sunday.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nollywood-actor-azeez-ijaduade-allegedly-shot-by-ogun-police-officer/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Theweekend: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wetin be im crime

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by FocusedDiva(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wishing him quick recovery 🙏

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by youngrichnigga: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
While action of the police is reprehensible here, I suppose the first thing that should be done in this sort of situation is to get the victim of the gunshot to the hospital for immediate medical attention as a matter of urgency.......I hope he's okay eventually and time lost will not count against his recovery cry cry cry
Update:
For reactors to my initial comments, I jolly well read he was taken to the hospital.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Rexymania(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thank God nothing happened to him

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by fkelly(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigeria police or IPOB? I thought it was ipob that are known to shot their citizens?

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Burgermotors: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerian army behave like boko Haram and Nigerian police behave like what bandit

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Gadafii: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
The rot in the Nigeria system does not care if you are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani or if the president is from your region or not, when Nigeria will happen to you, you will be helpless

Keep playing party politics instead of politics of general good of Nigerians

This may not be completely connected to the this incident presently, but they are related and this is just a reminder to y’all

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Police is your friend.

Why will my friend shoot me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by cjudy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
smiley
Told people in Nigeria, anywhere you see police office, if he’s alone kill him and leave his corpse for vulture to harvest on them.

These people are not human being, they are monsters. Go to instagram and what what people are posting about them .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
I fear Nigerian Police pass Armed Robbers. In Nigeria, there is high tendency that you will get shot by trigger happy men in blacks called police than been taken away by kidnappers. It seems to me that those uniformed men are all mad and programmed to decimate Nigeria population.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by obicoolnino: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
A
Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by adamusuleiman1: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Likely drunk policeman.
Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Peejayz: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
youngrichnigga:
While action of the police is reprehensible here, I suppose the first thing that should be done in this sort of situation is to get the victim of the gunshot to the hospital for immediate medical attention.......I hope he's okay eventually and time lost will not count against his recovery cry cry cry

You no read the Babcock teaching hospital part??

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by adecz: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Abi police think say na acting❓❓

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by NoSmoking: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Haa Ola

🤕

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Alexlalax1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
When the people meant to protect you are the ones killing you... Banana Republic

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by AfroBeatDiary: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
You see...
Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by wunmi590(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023

Nawa for all these police, if they dismiss them now, some people will start crying for them

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
i pray for him to survive

i saw the video when the police was feeling sober, police officer should not only be dismissed, he should be killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Lanre1st(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Is this “Ola” son of Dimeji?

I wish him quick recovery

8 Likes

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by bigdammyj: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Noted.
Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by soccerlite: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is sad

May he recover

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
T
Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by BBIA: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Kaybaba5(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
He shall survive by grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by Heffalump(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Very poor reporting. What led to the shooting? Was he planning to foment trouble in this yuletide season or what? Was he involved in any acts of criminality?
Was he hit by a stray bullet or what?

We deserve to know the incident that transpired.

8 Likes

Re: Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State by free2ryhme: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.