Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,564 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria (125 Views)

Peter Obi Seeks To Disqualify Tinubu Based On His USA Narcotics Indictment / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Governor Buni Seeks Special Military Intervention For Geidam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Bobloco: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
.....urges citizens to be of good cheer

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, LP in the 2023 general elections, Mr. Peter Obi, has urged Nigerians especially Christains to use this Christmas season to appreciate God’s mercy and pray for our nation.

Obi made this appeal in a Christmas message on his X-handle platform, on Sunday.

He noted that Nigerians are going through immense hardship but urged them not to allow it to stop them from using the season to appreciate God for his numerous blessings.

Obi wrote in his tweet, “My Dear compatriots, I wish you all a Merry Christmas as you join Christendom to celebrate the anniversary of Jesus Christ.

“This season epitomizes love, peace, and joy for all mankind. These are values and longings that unify our common humanity in a feast of love.

“This is why I wish to share the spirit of this season with all our compatriots irrespective of station, circumstance, and persuasion.

“I fully appreciate the difficulties of these times in our dear country.

“The hardship in the country and the biting effects of bad government policies and poor governance have dampened the hopes of most Nigerians.

“The difficulties and challenges of this moment should not however hinder us from appreciating the essence of our creation and the importance of seeking God’s mercy at all times.

“Furthermore, our current setbacks should not stop us as a people from aspiring to overcome present difficulties and realize the full potential of our blessed country.

“I, therefore enjoin you to use this great feast to offer special supplications to God for our country so that we can have the opportunity of joining others in the global community to give thanks to God for the abundant gifts he lavished on us as a nation.

“As leaders, we must embrace the spirit of this season which emphasizes charity.

“For leaders, charity underlines compassion for the people in their present hardship.

“For us as a people, charity means sharing with our neighbors and the less privileged our material blessings.

“On this unique occasion, I wish to reassure our people that our adversity shall not persist for too long as we look forward to a New Nigeria.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/christmas-obi-seeks-special-prayers-for-nigeria/amp/
Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Bliss51: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
That's the myth on staying relevant in politics. Don't mind some Business men who call themselves politicians

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Landowner101(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
I so much love this man

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Beliver123(f): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by beerfraud(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
shaibu123:
Alcohol is all he has to show for 75bn

Klinee:
Am from anambra west i hv never see the impact of gov.obi in my area.the light he promise us we never see it,the road they start hv been abandoned.pls stop sayin he is touchin every sector pls

ifyalways:
Ngige tried.I would have personally scored him 2% .

digitalman:
peter obi is a thief. desperado who can not keep apga one

mrvitalis:
I have only one watch for the past 17 years

Now u judge

Men like this should never be allowed to hold power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Peter Obi, The man Nigerians voted for.🙂

God continue to bless you Sir! 😊😊😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by JohnnA1: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
The Chief "GBAJUE" himself; very fake personality.

Where is the "Religious War" na

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
The man nigerians voted for before yakubu and his other crook professor came up with their abracadabra by pushing the man that came 3rd to 1st.
Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Alexis11: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thank you.

You will still lose in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Whenever Asiwaju nairaland supporters see Obi thread they will quickly rush it and they will start typing rubbish because Obi present dey always give them sleepless night.
Re: Christmas: Obi Seeks Special Prayers For Nigeria by adamusuleiman1: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Crisis: Learning From Western Region Political Crisis / Thank You President Tinubu For Appointing Aminu As PTDF New ES -adamawa APC / Message To The Nigeria Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.