Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian (620 Views)

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian by ceomike(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2011
Kim Kardasian after filing for divorce with her husband Kris Humphries insist she married Kris for love.

In a letter issued to her fans, Kim wants to clear every thought that she married Kris for selfish reasons.

The 31-year old has now posted a message on her official website addressed to her fans, claiming that she never meant to hurt anyone by ending her marriage to Kris, admitting that she “got caught up with the hoopla” of filming her TV show.

Kardashian wrote: “This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.”

“I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!”

She continued: “I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am!”

“We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!”

The former Playboy model went on to explain: “Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon.”

“I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.”

She added: “I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.”

Addressing rumours that she made $18million off the back of her nuptials to Kris, the star explained: “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.”

“I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation. I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.”

http://www./kim-kardasian-i-married-for-love/
Re: I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian by BootyOnMe: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
You could not have married for love darling Kim.
Love comes after marriage, when your spouse has given you what to love about him or her.
This takes years baby! YEARS!!!!
Through thick and thin!
Re: I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian by Ybutterfly: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^kIM @nd KRis aRe dey Cr@ze^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: I Married For Love - Kim Kardashian by zolzlolz(f): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Why is this chick still around?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Emerges As Most Outstanding Actress Of The Year / Singer Whitney Houston Dies At 48 / Police Arraign Artiste For Alleged Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.