Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Xmas 2023: Senator Dr Tony Nwoye Felicitates With Christians On Xmas Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xmas 2023: Senator Dr Tony Nwoye Felicitates With Christians On Xmas Celebration (102 Views)

Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / 2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas 2023: Senator Dr Tony Nwoye Felicitates With Christians On Xmas Celebration by Paschal2806: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2023
*YULETIDE 2023: SENATOR DR TONY NWOYE FELICITATES WITH CHRISTIANS ON CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.*

Onitsha- The Senator representing Anambra North zone in the Nigeria Senate, Dr. Tony Nwoye felicitates with Christians as they celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Senator Nwoye in a statement released this morning, 25th December 2023 urged the christians in Anambra North, Anambra State and Nigeria to use the period to pray for peace, love and unity of the country and praised Nigerians for their resilience in the face of the current challenges facing the nation.

Part of the Statements Read: I rejoice with my fellow Christians in Anambra North, Anambra State and Nigeria as we join our brethren all over the world to celebrate this Christmas season. “It is a special period that brings peoples of the world together with one purpose; to celebrate togetherness, joy, peace, and above all, to share love with one another through the exchange of goodwill and gifts".

“As the world celebrates Christmas, the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, I call on all Christians; and indeed, all the good people of Anambra North, Ndi Anambra and Nigerians, to reflect on the virtues and teachings of Jesus Christ in our lives and activities so that Anambra North, Anambra State and Nigeria and the world would be a better place for all”.

"I congratulate all Christians for witnessing yet another Christmas season. I advise us all to use the festive period for sober reflections and total spiritual renewal and devotion towards living in peace and harmony with adherents of other religions."

“I must emphasise that peaceful co-existence and understanding among citizens are essential in the face of the prevailing security and economic challenges facing the country.’’

"My people, Christmas is not just a time to engage in merry-making, but also a time to reach out to the less-privileged in the society in tandem with the wish and teachings of Christ."

“The period presents the opportunity for us to return to God and be steadfast in promoting the virtues of Christ, which are love, peace, and harmony in all our endeavours.” the Statement concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Freepalestinians / Opinion: How Land Speculators Are Setting Lagos Up For Climatic Crisis / Marketers Hesitates As Petrol Pricing And FX Volatility Shake The Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.