Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. (722 Views)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2023
By now, he is supposed to be inviting Pple for Christmas Chicken Grills.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

It's like this Ebola Tinubu govt no favour him at all o.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ช

And to Worsen it, some Ebola's Friends are now calling his Darling Daddy, Buhari a 'FAILURE'. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Plz, Where is Mannab.b.q.grills? ๐Ÿค”

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by RepoMan007: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2023
FreeStuffNG and many other monikers. Eriggs.

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by OPICANTO2223: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2023
He has gotten appointment in Abuja. They there, his hardwark has paid off together with his monthly allowance given to him by frog eye/ onoche for media popagonda.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Morbeta11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
He is very busy......abeg leave him alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Changed moniker

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Macphenson: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Since Tinubu entered, he doesnt have money to buy data again.

CC

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by SeeWahala: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Talk to freestuffsng. Thats the new handle mannavulture uses to grill his apc propaganda after the scales had fallen from our eyes on this forum concerning his motives here.

He now reserves his usual vultur grilling moniker for his igbophobia posts and also to scream darling daddy whenever the crumbs start shifting from the center to the edge of tinubus table undecided

Forget eriggs and nlpolicewan, those ones na for him usual banters. The niqqa and his usefulness here on this forum is finished.

I laugh at those who used to hail him all tbose years ago and one who even went as fat as drawing cartoons praising him. Na those type carry mohbad matter for head when fuel prices jumped from N185 to N600 per liter.

11 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by ogashman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na lizard that one go grill take do Christmas today....money no dey

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by onez: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
God forbid. Please that bigot should be banned for life. Are you not enjoying the new nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Nicepoker(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
He is actively grilling vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by HugeElephant(f): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Morbeta11:
He is very busy......abeg leave him alone.
Jesus christ shocked isn't that human ribs

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by AfroBeatDiary: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:
By now, he is supposed to be inviting Pple for Christmas Chicken Grills.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

It's like this Ebola Tinubu govt no favour him at all o.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ช

And to Worsen it, some Ebola's Friends are now calling his Darling Daddy, Buhari a 'FAILURE'. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Plz, Where is Mannab.b.q.grills? ๐Ÿค”

Lol, person wey don japa.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Macphenson:
Since Tinubu entered, he doesnt have money to buy data again.

CC

Ebola Tinubu govt no Favour him and his Family @all.
It's like the Fuel Subsidy Removal affected him Grilling business, adversely.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

Him no fit buy Fuel or Kerosene @the Current price.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

He must be facing serious HUNGER right now.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ช
Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Mcreloaded(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
The nairalander with the highest share.
Guess most rubbished nairalander also.
The guy hustle sha onto to buhari matter

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
baralatie:
Changed moniker

Don't think so. sad

We would have been seeing 'From all of us Here at Manna'. cheesy
Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by dominic17: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2023
All of the Agbado propaganda personnel are in meeting with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by dominic17: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Thay all went for meeting with Tinubu and his team, if you notice all of the were not online yesterday
RepoMan007:
FreeStuffNG and many other monikers. Eriggs.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2023
dominic17:
Thay all went for meeting with Tinubu and his team, if you notice all of the were not online yesterday

No lies, Your observations is on point.

Leodeking, Yarimo and some other Agbadorians were absent yesterday.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Difrent: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2023
SeeWahala:
Talk to freestuffsng. Thats the new handle mannavulture uses to grill his apc propaganda after the scales had fallen from our eyes on this forum concerning his motives here.

Which is?

You peoples problem is that even though most of you claim to be but actually you are not DEMOCRATS.
Because if you are you won't be going on an on about how a people decide to exercise their democratic right to freedom of choice...
Just like you exercised your rights to freedom of choice.
Your other problem is that you don't realise the democracy is a game of numbers and it's only those with the numbers that wins and make demands..... Not those with the loudest followers

Nobody CAN blackmail me or gaslight me for exercising my right to freedom of choice .
There no how anyone can spin it to me that Obi is better than BAT....no way.
.... Obidients only do that to woke forming millennials and bastards

I just read Obi didn't pay minimum wage as governor.....yet it's him all igbos wanted us to vote.
Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Akaegwu(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2023
Difrent:

Which is?

You peoples problem is that even though most of you claim to be but actually you are not DEMOCRATS.
Because if you are you won't be going on an on about how a people decide to exercise their democratic right to freedom of choice...
Your other problem is that you don't realise the democracy is a game of numbers and it's only those with the numbers that wins and make demands..... Not those with the loudest followers

Nobody CAN blackmail me or gaslight me for exercising my right to freedom of choice .

I just read Obi didn't pay minimum wage as governor.....yet it's him all igbos wanted us to vote.
Trash from a drugee. Mentally depressed. This post is not about Obi

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by SeeWahala: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Difrent:

Which is?

I understand what you mean about democracy being about choice and numbers. Everybody knows that the number of insane and mentally imbalanced people in nigeria is far greater than the sane and normal ones that's why tilimbu saw the votes he used to rig his mandate. Between the sane and insane here I'm sure you know on what divide you stand today.

Who be this one? undecided who has time to whitemail or firelight you when your stomach, pockets and bank account can do all that on our behalf quite easily everyday? undecided

You're still talking of Peter obi, a past governor of more than 10 years ago? Meanwhile your demo-crazy choice of emilokan has not even paid Nigerian civil servants their basic salaries for this year shocked or should we blame Peter obi for this one too?

You see why I say there is something definitely wrong with a few screws in your head? undecided maybe you should book an appointment at yaba left or if you need a direct referral just holla and I can try to see if help will come your way.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by SeeWahala: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Akaegwu:
Trash from a drugee. Mentally depressed. This post is not about Obi

The guy na yaba left escapee. No mind am grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mannab.b.q.grills, Plz? We need him. by Difrent: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2023
SeeWahala:

Who be this one? undecided who has time to whitemail or firelight you when your stomach, pockets and bank account can do all that on our behalf quite easily everyday? undecided

I won't tire to tell you Fools that not everybody is hungry like you.
That you are hungry poor broke and has no future is you and your generation problem.

You are also free to sit in your mud hut in a village somewhere and KNOW everyone that's suffering.....know everybody that didn't vote LP is poor and suffering....and deserve to suffer...it's a free world
Only Obidients deceive themselves that everybody must vote for their candidate.....bunch of labourers in vain

(1) (Reply)

Population Of Alimosho Local Government VS Population Of Cape Verde / Happening Now| Heavy Pr0tรซ$t Along Kaduna- Suleja Express Way / Hardship: Pyrates Confraternity Blasts Tinubu, Says Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.