Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

101 "smart Business Ideas" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 101 "smart Business Ideas" (744 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital / Make Huge Money In Telecom Business Ideas That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

101 "smart Business Ideas" by shilo23(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hi guys, I have an e-book containing 101 Smart Business Ideas that will change your life financially.  Below are some of the ideas contained in the book.
1.   Publish a free magazine that features interesting issues on youth development; and make your profit through advert placements.  Making it free causes amazing number of reading audience.

2.  Design and manage websites for local organizations for free, and have them give you commission for every product sold online, through the website.

3.  Publish a website that will catalogue profiles of interested individuals from all walks of life, for access by the public for employment, partnership, friendship, business, etc. Catalogued persons will pay annual subscription fee to remain hosted on the site, etc.

To get the whole E-book, match into any branch of Oceanic Bank, and pay in the sum N2,500 into my account and send me your payment details.  Once your payment is confirmed, within 24 hours I would send e-book to you.

Account Name:      Christopher O. Ibu
Account Number:   0 2 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 1 7 8 7
Bank:                    Oceanic Bank Nigeria
Amount to Pay:     N2,500 only.

N/B:  If you need loans with or without collateral, I would give you website links that are giving loans to Nigerians.  This is a BONUS!!!

Send payment details to: sirchrisibu@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Join Now And Make The Difference / Lpo Financing / Brand New Washing Machine For Sale(whirlpool Brand)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.