Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men (11269 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Presido95: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
payaseriy:
You're not making sense to me. Aren't you concerned about how things are turning bad in this country?

Was Obi d president, minister of police affairs,IGP, AIG, DIG, Commissioner, DPO, ASP that was in control of sars when he was a governor ?

Is Obi the current president of Nigeria ?

Why are you attacking this man. What your reason to be hate filled to a man so many reasonable Nigerians like myself believe to be the solution of the current predicament caused by APC ?

Did he snatch your wife ?

What exactly, im curious?

Don’t waste your time on them sir. They have been mobilized by APC to post comments of hate on Obi. Many of them will never use their real names because they don’t believe in what they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Presido95: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
baba re ni alaye sofo

Omo ale radarada

Oloriibu ni yin sir. Onijekuje ni yin sir. E Ma so fo sir. E ma ke ku ni sir. Aye yin ti baje sir. E ma shun ku ni sir.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Plateau lives are more important than the ones in the southeast and in Anambra... But an imp is telling us not everything is politics while still playing politics.. A hypocrite who only talk when it happens outside southeast.. Obi...i..diot u can't shut people up... I will say it as it is... Nothing is propaganda against obi.. Obi is a bigot and hypocrite.. Simple.. Truth is bitter
Plateau state just like every other state is still part of Nigeria the last time I checked!
The last time I checked,the same man you keep attacking as if he lives rent free in your head has not just condemned what is happening at SE but other regions!

The links are all over the internet but either laziness is preventing you from getting updated or such skewed and schoolboy propaganda against him has some financial implications to your benefit!

The problem with paid bots like yourself is that you most times lack what to say or comment but because your payment is tied to the amount of nonsense you write about Obi,you keep writing non stop!

Even if the post clearly showed where he condemned a fatal incident that took place at a community in Anambra state,you still attacked him as if Anambra state is no longer part of the SE!

You guys are so unbelievable!
Atleast have some conscience over the humongous loss that took place at plateau state for once.....it won't reduce your miserable stipends!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Irupetepete: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
baba mi ni alaye sofo

Omo ale radarada alaini lari ni mi... Inu Iran wa si ni o ti jeyo...

Se alaye baje e ti ri pe gbogbo eyan ko ni Ibo... Eyin omo adanu dedee wonyi
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Kay25(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:
This is the kind of president Nigeria needs.

Very responsive

Tinubu is still doing owambe jamboree in Lagos, while the people he is governing are being butchered and killed.

or Maybe he is still asking "where are the cows"
when he becomes the president u will know he wilp be too busy to know alot of things ask gej
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by IfnobeGod20: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
zoedew:
Peter Obi The Apostle of Hate, Delusion and Divisive Politics preaching peace! Believe him and be deceived!!
If we don't believe Obi is it snatch it, grab it and run away with it we shall believe, the bible says, ka ma ri.
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by IfnobeGod20: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Plateau lives are more important than the ones in the southeast and in Anambra... But an imp is telling us not everything is politics while still playing politics.. A hypocrite who only talk when it happens outside southeast.. Obi...i..diot u can't shut people up... I will say it as it is... Nothing is propaganda against obi.. Obi is a bigot and hypocrite.. Simple.. Truth is bitter
it's also simple and bitter truth that Tinubu lost his voice when herdsmen were ravaging the south west but all he can say is, where are the cows? Till date he has not found his voice to condemn same. Same way Buhari told us an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north. What a TR Ruth that is bitter to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by IfnobeGod20: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
These man us becoming a nuisance
"these man" or 'this man'. No wonder this country is still like this.

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by uchwar1: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Uniformed? De play
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Igboslayer: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Earthquakes:

Since it’s fun to you for likes, you will face their fate and someone will make fun of your death like nothing happened
Onikure pelu online President that love clout chasing with people's life. Oloriburuku Omo ale
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Igboslayer: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
naturefellow:
you are befitting of a terrorist attack. Nitwit!
Crazy slowpoke. .. Oloriburuku Omo ale
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Igboslayer: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
CrossRhodes:

When will your drug dealer agbado speak?
Ponkrinyoo
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Dafresh: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
what do u have to say about d awkuzu killing?

Guy, when obi was there he didn’t do anything reasonable.
You people have 2face you said OBI support IPOB and now you claiming OBI killed IPOB members are you normal at all

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Dafresh: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
what about what happened in ebonyi?
What happened in Ebonyi?
The only rumor we are hearing is that some uniform men were kill by their colleagues in Ebonyi na rumor.
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
bentenny:

Plateau state just like every other state is still part of Nigeria the last time I checked!
The last time I checked,the same man you keep attacking as if he lives rent free in your head has not just condemned what is happening at SE but other regions!

The links are all over the internet but either laziness is preventing you from getting updated or such skewed and schoolboy propaganda against him has some financial implications to your benefit!

The problem with paid bots like yourself is that you most times lack what to say or comment but because your payment is tied to the amount of nonsense you write about Obi,you keep writing non stop!

Even if the post clearly showed where he condemned a fatal incident that took place at a community in Anambra state,you still attacked him as if Anambra state is no longer part of the SE!

You guys are so unbelievable!
Atleast have some conscience over the humongous loss that took place at plateau state for once.....it won't reduce your miserable stipends!

Obi.. I diot... Everyone is paid bot apart from the actual bot paid to propagate the agulu fraud..
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Obi.. I diot... Everyone is paid bot apart from the actual bot paid to propagate the agulu fraud..
Yeah right....same narrative,same format!
When exposed or pushed to a corner you resort to mindless name calling!
Of course you are paid batist nah....it's so obvious!
You can't stand a logical argument without throwing hilarious tags like obi.diot!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by KwuoteYourFada: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Talk about fraud we talk about certificate forger grin

A man who lost his own state to Agulu fraud after all the noise at balogun stadium

Una no dey shame same clowns like you supported Buhari since 2015 till last year defending rubbish as usual

I'll be surprised if you ain't paid to be this de mented
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
bentenny:

Yeah right....same narrative,same format!
When exposed or pushed to a corner you resort to mindless name calling!
Of course you are paid batist nah....it's so obvious!
You can't stand a logical argument without throwing hilarious tags like obi.diot!

We know the bot and who needs the propaganda.. 1 is a president, the other want to go through the back door even after coming a miserable 3rd. The Agulu fraud goes no where.. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

We know the bot and who needs the propaganda.. 1 is a president, the other want to go through the back door even after coming a miserable 3rd. The Agulu fraud goes no where.. Know this and know peace
Yawn!
You are boring me with your stale narrative!
There is nothing you will say that I haven't heard from a typically paid batist!
Just satisfy your paymasters by making a comment instead of a condolence!
It's almost the end of the year,do more to earn and enjoy your paycheck!
You really need it!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
bentenny:

Yawn!
You are boring me with your stale narrative!
There is nothing you will say that I haven't heard from a typically paid batist!
Just satisfy your paymasters by making a comment instead of a condolence!
It's almost the end of the year,do more to earn and enjoy your paycheck!
You really need it!

Tell us more about you obi propagandist!!!
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Christistruth03: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Tell us more about you obi propagandist!!!
Interestingly and to your utter shame,I'm not an obidient!
Unfortunately,everyone who criticizes Tinubu and credits Obi is tagged a hilarious identity as a cover for your paymaster!
Tell your WhatsApp administrators to find a better acronym to tag me!
This one isn't making sense!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by naturefellow(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Igboslayer:
Crazy slowpoke. .. Oloriburuku Omo ale
keep up the bigotry into 2025. All the evil you wish ibos would haunt you. Dick head!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by Igboslayer: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
naturefellow:
keep up the bigotry into 2025. All the evil you wish ibis would haunt you. Dick head!
Useless dimwit, who need to wish a curse tribe evil again?😄😄😄😄 The most stupid tribe in Nigeria that started a needless civil because of ethnic greed and misplaced superiority to start a Biafra state just about the size Oyo state. Werey self dey over rate themselves.
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
bentenny:

Interestingly and to your utter shame,I'm not an obidient!
Unfortunately,everyone who criticizes Tinubu and credits Obi is tagged a hilarious identity as a cover for your paymaster!
Tell your WhatsApp administrators to find a better acronym to tag me!
This one isn't making sense!

Obi..i..diots fits U wella

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
pquaver:

Obi..i..diots fits U wella
It's alright to think that way since you have been programmed to be a glorified sycophant!
You have made more than enough comments to earn your paycheck for the day!
Go and enjoy your miserable stipends since that's what your paymasters think you deserve!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2023
bentenny:

It's alright to think that way since you have been programmed to be a glorified sycophant!
You have made more than enough comments to earn your paycheck for the day!
Go and enjoy your miserable stipends since that's what your paymasters think you deserve!

Obi.. I.. diot the billionaire.. Who doesn't need paycheck, is no Bot yet spend more time than everyone on every topic on nairaland insulting every that has to do woth apc, Tinubu and glorifying obi the agulu fraud.. Yet everyone again his insanity is a bot apart from himm.. Delusion is inherent in obi.. I.. Diots.. Hungry wan kpai dis one

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by bentenny(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023
pquaver:

Obi.. I.. diot the billionaire.. Who doesn't need paycheck, is no Bot yet spend more time than everyone on every topic on nairaland insulting every that has to do woth apc, Tinubu and glorifying obi the agulu fraud.. Yet everyone again his insanity is a bot apart from himm.. Delusion is inherent in obi.. I.. Diots.. Hungry wan kpai dis one
😄😄
As confusing and as utterly disjointed this latest comment of yours sounds,it only reinforces my belief that you make remarks no matter how silly and unintelligent for a stipend!🤔

But even if apc propaganda handlers had to hire someone to do this petty online job,atleast they should have gone for an individual that atleast went to the four walls of a half decent secondary school!🙄🤔

This is completely preposterous and embarrassing!😂😂
Re: Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men by pquaver(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
bentenny:

😄😄
As confusing and as utterly disjointed this latest comment of yours sounds,it only reinforces my belief that you make remarks no matter how silly and unintelligent for a stipend!🤔

But even if apc propaganda handlers had to hire someone to do this petty online job,atleast they should have gone for an individual that atleast went to the four walls of a half decent secondary school!🙄🤔

This is completely preposterous and embarrassing!😂😂

Doesn't stop you from being an obi.. Diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Plans A $10 Billion Diaspora Fund To Attract Dollar Inflows / 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri / Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.