Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) (31268 Views)

Obi Cubana Invites Blord For Meeting After He Rejected $10m Foreign Investment / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Keep hating bitter mind, Otondo he is the owner of Bill point app that worth $40 million, he own many estates in Lagos, Abuja, Anambra , his headoffice is located in Awka Anambra state

His headquarter in Awka Anambra state, he based in Awka Anambra

Na so he easy to make money from Crypto/forex.Most of them they run things underground.Them dey do Aza/ripping and others,the only difference is tht they invested the money wisely.Forget all this media hype.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2023
doyin01:

The bolded is nonsense...you live inside his heart 24/7 ?? At what price did he buy the bitcoin and what price is bitcoin right now ?? ..I remember when some of us said that the guy was a fraudster that was using bitcoin to cover face , he denied and granted an interview and he was claiming he bought bitcoin when it was $4500..let's even assume that is true that he bought it at that price.... if for example he bought 1 bitcoin at the price of $4500, that means he will spend 4500$ at that time right?? Where did he get the $4500 from which he used to buy the bitcoin?? Let's even assume he truly bought it because people were able to give him money at that time or he was hustling at that time , the ATH of bitcoin is not even up to $65,000 so highest amount that this guy can get from his $4500 investment on bitcoin cannot pass $60,000 assuming he sold bitcoin when it was at the ATH...so is it the $60,000 that he is using to buy mansions and very expensive cars frequently ?? $60,000 that is not even up to 100million naira....?? If he said he invested earlier on shitcoins , that would still sound realistic because some shitcoins have prices that can move up to 10000% and give you that huge percentage on your investment. .. but BITCOIN?? That is not possible...except maybe if you bought bitcoin when the price was less than $10 and you bought huge units of it...

And before you tell me shit.. you are talking to a crypto trader who is also active everyday in trading futures...there is nothing new you want to tell me about the crypto market and the realities
All this epistle untop person money… go hustle make you rest. Wuru wuru trader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2023
doyin01:

The bolded is nonsense...you live inside his heart 24/7 ?? At what price did he buy the bitcoin and what price is bitcoin right now ?? ..I remember when some of us said that the guy was a fraudster that was using bitcoin to cover face , he denied and granted an interview and he was claiming he bought bitcoin when it was $4500..let's even assume that is true that he bought it at that price.... if for example he bought 1 bitcoin at the price of $4500, that means he will spend 4500$ at that time right?? Where did he get the $4500 from which he used to buy the bitcoin?? Let's even assume he truly bought it because people were able to give him money at that time or he was hustling at that time , the ATH of bitcoin is not even up to $65,000 so highest amount that this guy can get from his $4500 investment on bitcoin cannot pass $60,000 assuming he sold bitcoin when it was at the ATH...so is it the $60,000 that he is using to buy mansions and very expensive cars frequently ?? $60,000 that is not even up to 100million naira....?? If he said he invested earlier on shitcoins , that would still sound realistic because some shitcoins have prices that can move up to 10000% and give you that huge percentage on your investment. .. but BITCOIN?? That is not possible...except maybe if you bought bitcoin when the price was less than $10 and you bought huge units of it...

And before you tell me shit.. you are talking to a crypto trader who is also active everyday in trading futures...there is nothing new you want to tell me about the crypto market and the realities

You know NOTHING. You’re a failed trader . You wey Dey gather money buy phone and lappy for 2months ago…
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Most people here don't know Blord, he not only made billions in crypto, he also rejected billions for an app he created, his money is legit.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Billionaires sef dey hustle rice. Nigeria is tough man.
I guess your people that too like power have made all of you billionaires.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Ikinternational:
Let the man do holidays for his villagers
Congrats to him for looking out
Igboman is not supposed to chop alone

I love the last line and I will use it to make a wonderful song
*Igbo man no suppose chop alone

1 Like

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:
So, these billionaires can throway shame and go do tuale for a scammer over christmas rice?. The same people coming online to insult those at Tinubu's house.
He scammed your sistta puss'sy
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

They are actually all Billionaires that just love begging for fun.

Rice begged for is always sweeter bro.
Yoruba man tell Tinubu to do his work properly
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

how is bill point app worth $40million?

where did he get money to own many estates in Lagos, Abuja, Anambra?

Did you ask Tinubu the same question ❓
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2023
YourKarma:

Kemi, your people are lining up in front of tinubu's house to beg for crumbs and you're here talking nonsense?

Una truly no get shame
same here
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Dafresh: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2023
TheEndless:

Lol… Na only for APC owned forum na him yoruba Mozulem p!gs get mouth. Come Twitter see as we dey disgrace una lineage.

Atleast they were all welcomed into his home but till now you, your mama and papa stand for Bourdillon dey wait to see who go dash una N500 😆😆😆
Ebonyi State governor and his son had to park rice by himself to share to the people that came to his house, about 50,000 people he shared 5k to all of them with one bushel of rice. Igbo man no de chop alone. it's hard before Igbo man will decrimiate, by 6am his gate was open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Dafresh:

Did you ask Tinubu the same question ❓

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by doyin01: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

You know NOTHING. You’re a failed trader . You wey Dey gather money buy phone and lappy for 2months ago…

You must be mistaking me for your father
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by doyin01: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

All this epistle untop person money… go hustle make you rest. Wuru wuru trader
your mentor is a fraudster...stop fraud and stop hiding under crypto to defraud people...
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2023
doyin01:

My father is crazy
Great
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by nony43(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2023
LordBiden:

Which billionaire?
The same crypto that is dipping everyday with losses.

He only uses crypto as cover up for his main hustle,never trust an anambarian when it comes to money things.

Say what you know please. Go and watch his interview with Dadfy freeze.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by nony43(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:
So, these billionaires can throway shame and go do tuale for a scammer over christmas rice?. The same people coming online to insult those at Tinubu's house.

Is he a politician?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by nony43(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Poverty ravaging in the east

Let’s see who has helped your villagers first.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
nony43:

Let’s see who has helped your villagers first.
hold your lips go there and collect yours if not collected yet
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by dietsono(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2023
hedonido:
All for clout and validation. Still, as he pleases. I'm sure the beneficiaries would be ecstatic, regardless of the publicity.

Werey just try and do something also even if it is for the clout chasing..........bad mouth geng OSI mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by doyin01: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Great to know that I am a bastard because my mother is also a prostitute too

Alright .. thanks for letting me know
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by profbeejay(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Beejaywealth exchange,

Best buyer of BTC, USDT, ETH and Gift cards @ best market rate.
Wazap +234 7087481073
Call +234 7087481073

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
doyin01:

Great to know that I am a bastard because my mother is also a prostitute too
No wonder.. I thought as much
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by nony43(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
hold your lips go their and collect yours if not collected yet

Lmao 🤣 . Oga / madam I can’t count how many people I have given money for Christmas. No be mouth.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
nony43:

Lmao 🤣 . Oga / madam I can’t count how many people I have given money for Christmas. No be mouth.
audio money as usual
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Those kids could have been stampeded... In his rave for social media attention he forgot to get them off the way
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by drerocker: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
If Hush puppy and Mompha did like this perhaps people won't forget them so soon
We never 4get them ok
I de find who go metor me like them
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by drerocker: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol
Y lol
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by drerocker: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ikinternational:

I have sisters sef that can feed Blord comfortably.
#nocap
We're from Anambra. Onitsha born n raised

You just dey utter what you don't know
Bros pls link me to her she fit be my helper I am being praying for suffer Don tire me no vex
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by harjay1986: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
LordBiden:

Which billionaire?
The same crypto that is dipping everyday with losses.

He only uses crypto as cover up for his main hustle,never trust an anambarian when it comes to money things.

Yes the crypto dey deep everyday to new investor not to people wey don buy when bitcoin is 10usd per one
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by nony43(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
audio money as usual

Says a broke man.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Jcoleworld911: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

He stole the money from your fada, happy now?🫣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.