Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,252 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants (749 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by searchng4love: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Did your father leave your mother? Did your mother leave your father?

there's no smoke without fire

You've got some growing up to do.
Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by UnfairLife7(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You've got some growing up to do.
If you can blame the mother without getting to know the cause of their separation, and exonerate the father who's being fed by his daughter who's still a student without a genuine source of income, a man who treat his son like a shit, a man that compare his children failure and success, a man that pushes his children to make money at all cost. If you can exonerate this man with all his baggages then i presume you truly need a THERAPY

2 Likes

Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by Free2Fly: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2023
dominique:
Since they've not arrived, let me post on their behalf till they come.

Op how dare you talk about your father like that, you must be a bastard. No true son talks like this about his father who suffered and toiled day and night to get you to this stage. You're letting your mother turn you against your father. 10 years from now when you've started having your own kids, you will understand your father better. Till then, stop talking about your father on social media. Spits!

The fact you don't have a good father doesn't mean others don't too.

I have a wonderful father was went to every extent, including selling his property, to train me and, today, i'm doing same with my kids.

So, shut up, if you don't have anything to contribute other than mocking men/fathers.
Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by searchng4love: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
If you can blame the mother without getting to know the cause of their separation, and exonerate the father who's being fed by his daughter who's still a student without a genuine source of income, a man who treat his son like a shit, a man that compare his children failure and success, a man that pushes his children to make money at all cost. If you can exonerate this man with all his baggages then i presume you truly need a THERAPY
Ok
Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by idogbe14170: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2023
if you're responsible as a man, your wife will not leave you. vice versaif you're responsible as a man, your wife will not leave you. vice versa...
Re: Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants by GloriousGbola: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2023
idogbe14170:
if you're responsible as a man, your wife will not leave you. vice versaif you're responsible as a man, your wife will not leave you. vice versa...

Not true

Responsibility and toxicity can coexist.

And more and more people are choosing not to manage toxicity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Over #300,000 Monthly Printing Recharge Cards. / My Inlaw To Be / In-laws Beat Drummer To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.