Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Marijuana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marijuana (146 Views)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Hello, everyone. I just started smoking marijuana (igbo) and as the saying goes if e good for ur health do it, if e nor go for ur health quit. I discover it's not problematic for me. So nairalanders should i stop now or continue? And what are d pros and cons of marijuana? ✌️
Re: Marijuana by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Hello
Re: Marijuana by SharingIsLife(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2023
It dries the body. The highs are addictive. If you don't have more than average access to food and comfort, it will make you look very untidy and scare away many potential connections that would have helped you. Igbo no good for poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
It dries the body. The highs are addictive. If you don't have more than average access to food and comfort, it will make you look very untidy and scare away many potential connections that would have helped you. Igbo no good for poor man.
thanks for ur contribution, what if food is not a problem, and taking it once a week?

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Product On Menstrual Pain / Foreign Drugs Is Now Out Of The Reach For Middle Class Nigerians / What Is The Best Fruit For Liver Repair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.