Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict (3129 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by mukina2: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
In a contest between brothers there cannot be a victor or a vanquished. It is with this attitude that I receive the verdict of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal’s verdict upholding the April 16th, 2011 Presidential election. Like I said during the campaigns, “I have no enemies to fight”. It was true then and true now and so help me God it will be true tomorrow. Now that this verdict has been rendered, I once again stretch out my hand of fellowship to all Nigerians. We are poised to transform Nigeria and I am committed to doing all it takes to bring about this transformation for EVERY Nigerian. I thank God, I thank all Nigerians, and I reaffirm my faith in the judicial process. GEJ
https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/258768837506831
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by deltalife(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
A good speach delivery. however what we Nigerians want is performance.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by Kx: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
facebook as usual.
Does Obama use FB this much?--- just asking.

1 Like

Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by jumondx: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
For your Best Quality Stone Coated Roofs,laminated Floors And Decorative Stones

We are the major importer in these building materials

We give you the Best price!

DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED EQUALLY WITH COMPETITIVE PRICES!!!

A TRIAL WILL SURE CONVINCE YOU!

www.jumondx.com
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by Beaf: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kx:

facebook as usual.

Is Obama your President? Why the low-self-esteem? America this, America that! Do you think Americans give a rats arse about other countries?
So many Nigerians have an annoying inferiority complex and actively use it to hold the country back.

@topic
Nice and warm speech, I hope his opponents will drop their bitterness and join hands to build the country.

1 Like

Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by Kx: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Beaf:

Why the low-self-esteem?
Can you ever answer a question or make a comment without your usual attacks?
And you talk about complex!
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by ideylaff: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
In a contest between brothers there cannot be a victor or a vanquished. It is with this attitude that I receive the verdict of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal’s verdict upholding the April 16th, 2011 Presidential election. Like I said during the campaigns, “I have no enemies to fight”. It was true then and true now and so help me God it will be true tomorrow. Now that this verdict has been rendered, I once again stretch out my hand of fellowship to all Nigerians. We are poised to transform Nigeria and I am committed to doing all it takes to bring about this transformation for EVERY Nigerian. I thank God, I thank all Nigerians, and I reaffirm my faith in the judicial process. GEJ

More like : Now that this verdict has been rendered, I once again stretch out my hand of fellowship to all Nigerians on behalf of my wife.

MY WIFE WITH HER UMBLERRA is poised to transform Nigeria and I am committed as her assistant in the house to doing all it takes to bring about this transformation for EVERY Nigerian.

Please support my wife as I AM IN THE KITCHEN most times cooking and also in the bathroom washing Pants and Bra. Also please dont call me ODE Chukwu anymore as I dont like it, u can call me Miss Jonathan, sha,

Lastly I hope you can still remember that I am not a Lion, a tiger, an elephant, a goat, a cow or a dog, Thank you Nigeria
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by bisiaet: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
Why the low-self-esteem?

Sorry I dont seems to understand you?
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by DrummaBoy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Contest btw brothers: like btw you & Gov Sylva, eh?

God will deliver us from your deceitful humbility!
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by kholis(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
GEJ certainly won the 2011 presidential election. We all know the truth. However, the more painful truth is that his reason for entering office is simply to make promises, assurances and reassurances.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by AKO1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kx:

facebook as usual.

He tweets.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by ideylaff: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
His wife wrote that statement for him, LOL, she's in Charge, its obvious,
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by KacHemNaU(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
ideylaff:

His wife wrote that statement for him, LOL, she's in Charge, its obvious,
mmmm
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by 1025: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
this sermon will continue till the end of his 4 yr term. if egyptians cld be patient for 30yrs+ and libyans waited for 42 yrs before opening up their anger, all hopes are not lost in our case.
my fear here is that if nigerians start, stopping will surely be a greater problem.
anything pdp is deciet, criminality and looting at the highest order.
na God go judge them.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by ochukoccna: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kx:

facebook as usual.
Nah
I doubt it
Obama on the other hand spits on CNN, Fox etc.
Jona on the other hand? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dude cant articulate properly
Releases pre-recorded interviews
Who dash am Phd? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Probably University of Toronto whey Salisu Buhari graduate from! grin grin grin grin
Will Jona then be needing a presidential pardon gazetted?
Seeing he's always running from live interviews seeking expo
Remember the farce tagged presidential debate last year?
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by ujchief(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
the air is getting fresher! 2012, in thee we hope,
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jonathan is a liar,he can't even admit that the election was not free and fair.upon all those rigging in Iboland and Niger delta.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by kholis(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jonathan is a liar,he can't even admit that the election was not free and fair.upon all those rigging in Iboland and Niger

My brother, GEJ won the election but that does not make him relevant
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by ypad: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
facebook as usual.

inferiority complex is one of the deadly weapon for backwardness. GEJ is GEJ and Obama is Obama.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by eddydey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Good speech your excellency,rise and take bow sir !
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by talk2smat(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
le talk, more action
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by 1Dray(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kx:

facebook as usual.

Yes, if u must knw, he does. . .
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by eddydey(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
I think the earlier we realise that this country is too big for a single individual to govern and so join hand with his excellency and move our country forward the better for all us.instead of sit on the fence and make unnecessary criticism that will take us no where.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by success4(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2011
GEJ with his usual R A N T,
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by Kizilala: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Jonathan is a liar,he can't even admit that the election was not free and fair.upon all those rigging in Iboland and Niger delta.

Even if you removed 500,000 votes from his vote tally in each of the South Eastern/South South states,he still would have won.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by moderatorr: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2011
BUHARI vs GEJ was like a hard-eared primary one jihardist vs the secondary school prefect.

Instead of helping the leader lead well, he is busy distracting him, thereby slowing down the progress of the nation.

Now the US has disabled the Gaddafi feature, lets see how much longer his boko haram will last.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by TenKobo1: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Another group of glorified thieves, decked in legal robes, are smiling to their secret vaults in switzerland, Monaco and Dubai.
Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by akaleb2015(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2015
KUDOS TO GEJ FOR THE SPIRIT OF STATE MAN SHIP

1 Like

Re: Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Yet he left the country worse than he met it. I still celebrate his loss of the 2015 presidential election.

God bless the President.

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Constructed LAGBUS Washing Plant. Pics. / Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell / Breaking:boko Haram Releases First Photos After Joining ISIS As Military Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.