Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,709 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State (46129 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by femi4: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
But who are those sensele$s touts making stup!d noises and agbero chants at what is supposed to be an enlightened gathering of statesmen and intellectuals? I hope he wouldn't be an owambe, omo-ita governor, seeing the way misfits are being accommodated.
Is there any politician in this Country without such setup.

Does Mc oluomo n co look otherwise to you
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by placeofallure(f): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Olachase:
I wish him all the best

Tho I never still understand this man name

I'm not from that side, I'm from the North Central but I like to think I'm Yoruba...

Except 'Aiyedatiwa' has a figurative meaning that we're not aware of...then the literal meaning will be The World Has Become Our Own.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Kinterez(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.
I wish i saw this earlier....na only me know wetyn my eyes see...Anyway I'm still pushing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Yestogood: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
After all the drama; the governor should've resigned long ago to focus on his health. May his soul Rest in peace

###

Let's be truthful.
It's best to stay in the seat and seek medical attention. The government will defray the cost. If he were to have resigned, he alone would have had to shoulder the cost.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2023
femi4:
He now has automatic ticket for next election as a sitting Governor. That's a golden goal

He will still face some battles. But it will be easier for him, if he gets Tinubu and APC leaders anointing to run.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2023
highness25:
One week is enough to loot oo. Even 1day too big

Guy grin grin
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sukkot: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm..... O lágbára o.
lol.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Patojargz: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2023
spencekat:
Same thing I told my friend yesterday, because we all have our different destinies.

Most people fail to understand!!! But someday, somehow he will get to understand...
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by highness25(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Guy grin grin
How far?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Yestogood:

Let's be truthful.
It's best to stay in the seat and seek medical attention. The government will defray the cost. If he were to have resigned, he alone would have had to shoulder the cost.

The state would’ve foot his bills regardless, they have full medical cover even in retirement
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by gidjah(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2023
See your loud dirty stinking mouth ,may sobber reflection destroy that messhed bucal cavity of yours.This was how they used emotions and sentiments to destroy this nation under cursed and corrupt leadership.I am not moved my hipocrisy and emotional sentiments whipped by people like you.This nation must just get better and if people like you and the oga need to fall down ,may it be so.I do not wish good people with great heart evil but ,judgement surely await wicked and selfish public servants who IMPOVERISHED this nation with thier family and cronies.Pls never quote me again on sensitive issues like this if you are blind to the staten of this nation I ain't blind.I am a stake holder in this nation and can forsee the direction this TREE IS LIKEL TO FALL WITH THIS KIND OF SATANIC LEADERSHIP STYLE YOUR TYPES ARE SOBBER-REFLECTING ON !!
Omoluabi16:
I wonder what some of you gain from this. If to say you get sense, moments like this should be used for sober reflection.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by gidjah(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

The state would’ve foot his bills regardless, they have full medical cover even in retirement
not to mind them.Theybchoose to seat tight and destroy the economy of the nation,impoverish the people that brought them to power and enmass the wealth of The common man to them selves and family .You need to see how the wife and son we're almost personalizing the administration be ause Thier father na govenor.weak men maryying strong evil wives all-around.That man knew he was very sick to the point of death,couldn't he have just lived a simple life ,hand ovee properly while leaving the first time ?he didn't ,why should he have done that ,a legal luminary like himself with ample knowledge on how things work .He allowed his boys and wife side line a whole Deputy who worked for your victory and remained loyal ever since.THIS PEOPLE JUST BECOME SATANS COUSINS ONCE THEY ASSUME POWER WALLAHI.That man use to be sound ,untill he started backing PDP and now APC to turn against the hope of the massies under tribunal cases.He was one of those wicked lawyers Obsansanjo and Buhari used all the while they needed Election rigging and upturn.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by femi4: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He will still face some battles. But it will be easier for him, if he gets Tinubu and APC leaders anointing to run.
As a sitting Governor, no one can stop him from running

Ondo no be Lagos
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2023
femi4:
As a sitting Governor, no one can stop him from running

Ondo no be Lagos

Well let's see how it goes
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by ForumNL(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
gloryman91:
Congratulations Sir.

First ilaje governor.

Pick your deputy from Ikare-Akoko, which must be a Muslim.

His deputy is going to be a Christian and you will cry

In a state with less than 10% Muslim?
Dey play
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by gloryman91: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
ForumNL:

His deputy is going to be a Christian and you will cry

In a state with less than 10% Muslim?
Dey play

Where are you from ?

You can die in your hatred for Justice and fairness.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by ForumNL(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
gloryman91:

Where are you from ?

You can die in your hatred for Justice and fairness.
Ode
Where is Justice in Muslim - Muslim ticket

If it favours the Muslims and affect others : they will shout Mashallah

When it's not in their hand even though they are not affect : They cry and play victim game

Must you people always play victim games

Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by writeprof(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.

Superstition grin
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Coldspice: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2023
writeprof:

Superstition grin

Find out what happened to Alamieseigha, Yar'Adua and now Aketi.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by writeprof(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Coldspice:

Find out what happened to Alamieseigha, Yar'Adua and now Aketi.

I know what happened to them. Goodluck Jonathan only happened to be at the right place at the right time - I'm not downplaying the place of destiny. He was not in anyway responsible for the actions of Alamieseigha as well as the illhealth of Yar'Adua.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Swiftgrp: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTrqQOFTnI

Former Deputy Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa sworn-in as substantive Governor of Ondo State
A Tribute to Rotimi Akeredolu
The Daily Digest with Jimi Disu

Podcast Home =>https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/podcasts/the-daily-digest-with-jimi-disu/

=>https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/podcasts/the-daily-digest-with-jimi-disu/episode/a-tribute-to-rotimi-akeredolu/
Friday, 29 December 2023 - 44 minutes
This episode, @jimiDisu and friends pay a fitting homage to the late Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu.

Download Episode
=>https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/podcasts/the-daily-digest-with-jimi-disu/5180.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjPWTBXwkf8
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by highness25(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Dsimmer: 12:27am On Jan 29
He needs to Implement good policies and focus on harnessing Ondo state resources which are Numerous with industrialization.

Also agricultural revolution and agro industrialization.

They also need to build a seaport. Ondo have the longest unbroken coastline with deep natural depth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Was Once A Custom Officer. (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.