Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mutual Benefits Advert. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mutual Benefits Advert. (1617 Views)

Mutual Benefit Assurance Ltd Seizes My Money- With Pics / List Of Mutual Funds In Nigeria / Starting A Mutual Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Benefits Advert. by getnaira12: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
ISPP (Individual savings and protection plan).Save as low as #10,000 naira monthly and for five years and reap 1 million naira, benefit of 400,000 naira as an example depending on how much you can save monthly.The more you save the more your benefits grow.

This is from the BEST insurance company of the year 2002-2007 MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC. Call BALOGUN HABIB for more detail on 08064709219 or 014396205.
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by chokit(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
The advert is a good one for every body in the house,but why do we need to place a special call to mr balogun again.Once you are able to bring this to our notice i believe you should be able to give us the full detail to enable us take a stand on it.Most expecially we the disaporals we need more talk on this.
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by getnaira12: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
Thats because he is the Executive marketer in charge of all proceedings and he will give you all the details you need.Besides It will be of good benefit to those save who wants to achieve long term plans.Call him if you are interested, am sure he will find time to meet you personally
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by tayuhoney: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
I called Mr.Balogun and he said that the savings for 5 years will yield 400,000 naira.That is if you are saving 10,000 per month(minimum)and the more you can save the more the benefits.I think its something better than the wonder banks and its from a known and recognized company.

Since I'm based on salary,it will be easier to save that kind of money on a monthly basis, and even assures one of its money instead of spending on unnecessary things, Just my opinion.

Big shout out to my girl Toyin Adetol in first inland bank,and all the nairaland ladies
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by ayobamis: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
This thing na lie o, your money will reduce, I was a victim, invest your money elsewhere
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by mgbo: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Victim of what?did yhu finish de plan or yhu r type DAT did 1 yr n was closing with out reaching de said yr n decided to fight de company. Let him kmw de truth.data y mlm does survive in naija too people don't work but want to earn DAT yhu fail does meaning he will fail.bros save ur money k
Re: Mutual Benefits Advert. by PrincessVariety(f): 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Big lies, Big lie, when u call something a saving plan, and u use the person money to invest, if the person want his money before maturity the real sum should be given back without interest, and then when the person complete it, the interest and the sum saved should be 100percent. But me I save 85k for 2 year and need my money, but was paid 62k, pls house, never never go for mutual benefit plan.

(1) (Reply)

Cnf Muscat Oman Price / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just / Port-harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (phed) Consultation And Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.