Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (21158 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Ynix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
very stupid talk

grin cheesy grin
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by MatrixReloaded: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have taken drugs aids one to gain weight but non worked.
I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Please help recommend what to do so I can gain weight.
My current weight is 68kg.

Attached is a recent pics of me 26/12/2023.

I can see your bands and I can see the fruit been the photocopy from the reflection. You can add more and gain weight If u open a beer parlour.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by emerged01(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

You are even fat for me. This stature is ok
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by yesloaded: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

The earlier you realized real men like average body women the better for you

Nobody wanna change mattress every months

Overweight is injurious to your overall wellbeing

Even 68kg is too much for you age

No go wound yourself because you wanna impress anybody
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Kaido: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You use to be skinnier than this before.

Buy apetamin from drugstore

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Mosba: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
You want to gain weigh/ you never lost one
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by lilachiever(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

And there's me, unbothered with my 54KG. LMAO
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You Want to gain weight? Or you want to enlarge your breasts and backside?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by emperor4love(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pls u are okay don't add again
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Teenaira: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You are almost overweight for your height.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ajailer(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

I know you just dey look for attention cos your hand and leg tells a story of someone with an enviable body.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by REGINALD001(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

SINCE YOU ARE MARRID, FEED YOUR OGA WELLA SO THAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING HIS GBOLA RAW AND DIRECT 3 TIMES A DAY, 5 TIMES A WEEK FOR 2 MONTHS....... THEN COME HERE AND TESTIFY.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

See dis she goat don't worry God would soon purnish you with exess fart

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by YourGFsnatcher: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
TimT:

What's the meaning of this?? Seun come see dis?

Is it now wrong to eat fruits? Or the fruit you have is small so u jealous?
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
superCleanworks:
See ur belle and you still wan gain weight.

so as you get figure wey your husband go dey kolo for.... na to fat dey hungry you.
My belle is big abii?
I want it to be bigger than this grin grin

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by SirLakes: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dey play with diabetes, hypertension and stroke

You dey weight 68 already....e never reach you

Okay ooo..... you gon lurrn

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Hezmatosky: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I m married oga,thanks for dropping by!
I know the thing you're looking for. Bwest and yanssh abi? But you won't get it. You get bad mouth couple with say you no come fine join. Inor ka osisi, nku wa ji eye garri kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by underpinna: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

I really do love this your body structure, why worrying yourself over nothing?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Scamburster(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
ufotunang:
Buy Complan proteins powder milk....drink it with Ovaltine, Milo or sometimes you can drink it like that..read the instructions on how to use the complan protein powder milk.....I used it and I gained weight within a month....you can get it in a supermarket
Please I'm interested about this. What is complan protein powder milk, wher will I get it.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
No asusu Igbo here lolz ka anyi su bekee
Hezmatosky:

I know the thing you're looking for. Bwest and yanssh abi? But you won't get it. You get bad mouth couple with say you no come fine join. Inor ka osisi, nku we ji eye garri kiss
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ottersberger(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You cover your face still get mind dey ask for advice. Wetin we go come gain from advising you.

Madam na greed dey worry you like dis. Me know pesin wey her wight na 45 kg. Fine slim babe like dat.

If I advice you make I bend.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by khadaffi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

If that pic there is correct then there is nothing wrong with your body. Anybody telling you to add weight is your enemy, run from such person.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by totalcompound(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
As i see your body structure is good and this time you look healthy and fit. If you go for weight gain then you follow a combination of dietary, lifestyle, and exercise strategies. That surely help you in gaining weight.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Ezedon(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Allow ur boyfriend to always do without if he is eating good food
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by richeeyo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Buy our weight gain powder
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Newborn27(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Be grateful for how God created you...many are dying to be just like you.

Obesity has high health risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Which kind weight you need again, when you are not skinny.na wa o.see your big belle. angry
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by themanderon: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You are ok for a lady. Don't try something you will regret. You have the potential to eventually gain weight which will come when you get older. Don't force it.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Justiceleague1: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Haba!!!! See fine sexy shape o and ye be complaining!!!!
If not that you said you are married sha. grin

If only you know how much people spend just to have that figure and shape,you will thank God..and please madam stop nahhh,some fat people seeing you now will start crying grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 / ‘Wear Face-Masks To Fight The Coronavirus’ - US CDC To Americans / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.