Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (20975 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2023
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have taken drugs aids one to gain weight but non worked.
I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Please help recommend what to do so I can gain weight.
My current weight is 68kg.

Attached is a recent pics of me 26/12/2023.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Ynix(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Attached is a recent pics of me!

Cc:
Nlfpmod
Seun.

Get married, have children and you will gain weight

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Nairalander248: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Attached is a recent pics of me!

Cc:
Nlfpmod
Seun.

Fat people for your area dey threaten you?

If you are fatter than this, walahi I can't date you ooh

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Stevenbright(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2023
My only recommendation is that you are not skinny and you should appreciate your God given stature. People are equally using money to look for your kind of body build!

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Jeon(f): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2023
But u are not skinny. You have a good body type = Mesomorphs,which is very difficult to achieve even with diet and exercise.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by superintendents(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2023
grin

If you see me you go thank God,but anyway I like myself been skinny..

If I chop bellefull drink 2 bottle of water=60kg..

U dey play.. grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
I m married oga,thanks for dropping by!
Ynix:

Get married, have children and you will gain weight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Na the gown dey padded,trust be told I really want to gain weight.compared to this pics of mine.
Jeon:
But u are not skinny. You have a good body type = Mesomorphs,which very difficult to achieve even with diet and exercise.

1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Shomek(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Go find boyfriend wey go dey Bleep u everyday
try that for one month you go gain weight

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Patented: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2023
Time never reach. with this your physique, it is likely the weight will eventually pile one, particularly when u start having kids, by then maybe na u go tire.

meanwhile you are not skinny. na ur mind dey worry u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Jeon(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
Na the gown dey padded,trust be told I really want to gain weight.
But your bone [your legs especially are thick ] and body flesh tells a different story.

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

But your bone [your legs especially are thick ] and body flesh tells a different story.
Lolxx jeon love.... my bebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2023
I m married with kids sir.
Patented:
Time never reach. with this your physique, it is likely the weight will eventually pile one, particularly when u start having kids by then maybe na u go tire.

meanwhile you are not skinny. na ur mind dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Shomek:
Can just stop it please?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Shomek:
Can you just stop it please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ImoleNaija: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2023
This weight is okay nah.

Ṣe una wan join heavyweight championship ni?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by superCleanworks(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
See ur belle and you still wan gain weight.

so as you get figure wey your husband go dey kolo for.... na to fat dey hungry you.

25 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Quebec91(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
cheesy
Shomek:
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by AZControversial(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023

Gain weight ke?

Your physique is just fine..... the moment you add weight, it'll be a mess!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
So you wan add weight make you fat like pig, then you become unattractive to your partner?.. who tell Nigerians say fatness na sign of chopping life?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by NoSmoking: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Why do u want to add weight

U are ok like that

That's what some people spend money to attain

U are not skinny at all

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by davidtemi(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
I swear if na ur pic be dis aje u are just so set like dis. Na my spec aje

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Chassy03: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Spit on you cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by YourGFsnatcher: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Suck a big cucumber

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Tetraozonaitera: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
I'm Following this thread like zone B.

I need weight like kilode

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Rechargeam247(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Eat a lot and sleep a lot, don't work at all or move around too much.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Galaxyss(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Boldgain
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Dpharisee: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Don't add weight without regular exercise

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by AbujaLagos: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Try garri ijebu and kilishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How We Cloth Diaper! / Why OAU Teaching Hospital Sacked Over 1500 Health Workers (Video) / Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.