Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (21162 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by badboyTee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have taken drugs aids one to gain weight but non worked.
I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Please help recommend what to do so I can gain weight.
My current weight is 68kg.

Attached is a recent pics of me 26/12/2023.

You go to sweet to knack I like this your weight laidis
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Shomek(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
Can you just stop it please?
ok i mean Bleep
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
This one na everlasting mumu o
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Qatar2022: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Don't think of it if you have not married
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Uptheante(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

My sperm go make you fat, come let's knack raw, but you must do tests for me to know you don't have infections

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by muystoy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hmmm, this life no balance, you wan loose weight when me dey look for how to deflate this 33000litres geepee tank for my belle, I stopped drinking beer,I dey even starve myself at times, Still the annoying belle no gree go,na wah o
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ufotunang: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Scamburster:

Please I'm interested about this. What is complan protein powder milk, wher will I get it.
...you can Google it and get more information about it......you can buy it in a supermarket
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by delishpot: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Tonight at 12am, wake up and pray this prayer
Oh God, give me delishpot' s fat and give Delishpot' my skinny. I too will be praying at that time too. Don't worry, I am not too fat so you won't be battling obesity

Edit: Error, error. I weigh 68kg too. That's fat by my standard. Cancel the prayer. I repeat abort the mission grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Nmezor(f): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Be eating late dear

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Teymanhenry(f): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
I think this is an attempt to gain attention. This lady ain't skinny at all. She's in fact a thick lady
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by engrken2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
engrken2:
Swallow your husband sperm... Na magic u go thank me later...
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Afolue(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
So fat people really love themselves the way they are. That even more wants to become fat sha! Life no bal. @ all…
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ucheuzor1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
My wife is weighing 105kg and she never born oo. I don't even know what to do to her so she can lose weight. me self na 110kg. you better appreciate your stature and keep it as is oo
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Shellsploit: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
try corticosteroid (dexacorten) 1mg for 2 weeks
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by elmarafa20: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
E be like say your village people have finally gotten you ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by jomarick(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
You look perfect
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by MrCork: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nmezor:
Be eating late dear

but u dont have yansh nah.....anyways can u please eat late so y can have yansh so i can date u please? am a londoner & i have mloiney. can u please eat late?
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Melagros(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ynix:

Get married, have children and you will gain weight
You no see wedding ring for her hand?
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Mosamber: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2023
You are lucky, you weigh 60kg while I have being trying to weigh just 60kg for the past 7years now.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Drrr: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2023
Contact me and you will really appreciate me at the end of the day. There some certain things you need to avoid.
ahnie:

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Tremple8v: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2023
U good this way hun
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by BALLOSKI: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
Na the gown dey padded,trust be told I really want to gain weight.compared to this pics of mine.
You have subhedral Yam leg already and it shows where you're going - you'll assume an ugly shape in the future. Why not wait for what would definitely come if God gives you long life? Time will come and you'd want to slim down, but you don't have the zeal to workout again and you begin struggle.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by BALLOSKI: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:

I want to believe you're trying to show how moderate your body is and trying to throw it at people fighting obesity or trying to lose weight.

Or your husband want you to add weight or you've seen him going after fatter girls, you want to catch up. If that's the case, then, you're taking the wrong route as it might affect your health.

I met a woman who was like you and was goaded into adding weight by her husband, she started eating like you're doing to gain weight, all of a sudden, the results came in full proportion, then the fun lasted a few months and the husband started complaining how fatter she has become. He left her for another woman.

The moment you add more weight, you can't control it because of the eating habit you have developed and it'd continue, whoever you want to please with gaining weight would definitely begin to complain because you'd be fat.

There's also a mental disorder angle to it. Something opposite of anorexia.

Stay healthy, eat healthy and appreciate your body just the way you're. You women don't get contented with what you have, always trying to please someone or improve your body for funny reasons.

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2023
Try dey REST....E GET why.
BALLOSKI:
I want to believe you're trying to show how moderate your body is and trying to throw it at people fighting obesity or trying to lose weight.

Or your husband want you to add weight or you've seen him going after fatter girls, you want to catch up. If that's the case, then, you're taking the wrong route as it might affect your health.

I met a woman who was like you and was goaded into adding weight by her husband, she started eating like you're doing to gain weight, all of a sudden, the results came in full proportion, then the fun lasted a few months and the husband started complaining how fatter she has become. He left her for another woman.

The moment you add more weight, you can't control it because of the eating habit you have developed and it'd continue, whoever you want to please with gaining weight would definitely begin to complain because you'd be fat.

There's also a mental disorder angle to it. Something opposite of anorexia.

Stay healthy, eat healthy and appreciate your body just the way you're. You women don't get contented with what you have, always trying to please someone or improve your body for funny reasons.
For a man,you talk too much

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by BALLOSKI: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
Try dey REST....E GET why.
For a man,you talk too much

Bye
For a "realist", you abhor the truth. This goes to show my post struck a nerve and I was able to deduce one reason, in my postulation, behind your "pleasure-center-driven" intention to gain weight.

When Nigerians want to prove they're intellectually arid and can't counter a superior argument or point, they resort to saying " I too know, over sabi, you talk too much, etc"

I don't talk too much, I write to defuse an expedition of attention-seeking and driving others into health risk.

"Rest, e get why, for a man, you talk too much"

😂

Go and be competing with finer girls your baby daddy is going after now at the expense of your health.

My message is not for a stupid mission like yours alone, it's for others who might want to toe your line of thoughts.

Black man mentality...when you're fat, you're rich. In advanced climes, slim people are healthy and eat balanced diet.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Isolock: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Why are you looking for social media validation/approval ? You claimed to be married with kids yet you're uploading your photos here in search of comments, especially praises for still looking a certain way despite having kids. It's a shame that so many people cannot see through the nonsense. Conduct yourself woman and focus on the things that actually matters in life and your family. Stop chasing clout..!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by BluntCrazeMan: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:

Anything bigger than this is Obesity..

Don't say WE didn't warn you oo
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by BluntCrazeMan: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
Na the gown dey padded,trust be told I really want to gain weight.compared to this pics of mine.

Only you know what you want.

Because this photo is one of the perfect feminine shapes in the book of shapes-and-butts.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Anything bigger than this is Obesity..

Don't say WE didn't warn you oo
Noted.
Thank you.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Tranquility2345: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Fake pics. You are definitely overweight. Stop lying to idiots to justify your dirty diet before strong yamayama nack that your forehead angry
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Digmygold: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Protein meals and weight training to buff up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 / ‘Wear Face-Masks To Fight The Coronavirus’ - US CDC To Americans / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.