Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Mum-to-be Passed Driving Test While In Labour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mum-to-be Passed Driving Test While In Labour (577 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mum-to-be Passed Driving Test While In Labour by baskem(f): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
A West Lothian woman passed her driving test while in labour - and then drove herself to hospital to give birth.

Emma French, 20, from Livingston, had four contractions during the test but managed to carry on and pass, reports the Daily Mail. And then she drove herself to St John's Hospital, in Livingston, where she became a mum for the first time. She said: "Everyone was telling me to go to the hospital but I had waited so long for my driving test that I was determined to do it. "I didn't dare tell the examiner I was in labour in case he made me cancel the test.

Read more ยป

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Believing And Knowing / Want To Have A Healthy Family? / What Is Euology Called In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.