Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child (27861 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by tnerro1(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2023
I like her new nose she did for herself 😁
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by DDIA: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2023
Siriduba:

If you are posting this here you are not Doing anything ?

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by DyingFetus: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2023
A who're will be always be who're
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by AbujaLagos: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Is not like as if others are not giving birth and we don't hear anything.

Why should this be news lipsrsealed
unread it bra
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by eepeepook: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2023
She’s popping them like candy now. Hopefully, this will be the final. I don’t know what people do with more than two children these days.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by money121(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrat
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by eteebanky1: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2023
People are given birth everyday, not a new thing

Nigeria population na just liability
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by ObalendeCMS: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
Booseet!
Another |-|oe is born.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by lexy2014: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

very good question
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by abobote: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2023
3M followers?

A
Congrats to her and her husband
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by abobote: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
A woman with wisdom (School can give you knowledge, brilliance but certainly not wisdom) cool..

While her sister Linda(which means snake) was busy forming woke, pretending to be a feminist, only to relegated to the 'baby mama' status cheesy. Laura was busy learning, putting into practice what was taught to them by their grandmother smiley..

Another woman with wisdom is Chioma, Regina Nwoko, Temi Otedola, Omotola, Stephanie, to mention a few cool..

Congratulations Laura, more blessings coming cool...
Where is the sense in rubbish you just typed

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by adicius: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
The baby is fake, 😂
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by MightySparrow: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2023
These kanus self: Daniel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu..........
Now, Linda Ikeji - Kanu
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by EconFinance: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

When Tinubu made the statement " Power is not given, you grab it and run away with it" , he was referring to Laura Ikeji who grabbed Hannah Turay's husband and has successfully ran away with him by dropping three children in a space of 6 years.

Now seeing what Laura Ikeji has done makes me remember how that Yoruba woman snatched my husband too and made me a widow.

Wetin Yoruba women see for igbo man prick sef?

Na wa
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by ceejay80s(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Which one is Laura ikeji and oh on a kanu?
Are they not married?
Can't the headline say : Mr and Mrs ogbonna kanu
Una get problem for this nairaland
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by YoungLionken(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2023
abobote:

Blind bat, no wonder you can't see it.. I pity you...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by nyabinghi(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

When Tinubu made the statement " Power is not given, you grab it and run away with it" , he was referring to Laura Ikeji who grabbed Hannah Turay's husband and has successfully ran away with him by dropping three children in a space of 6 years.

Now seeing what Laura Ikeji has done makes me remember how that Yoruba woman snatched my husband too and made me a widow.

Wetin Yoruba women see for igbo man prick sef? For every one Yoruba woman wey dey Bleep igbo man,10 igbo women they Bleep Yoruba men,I was told igbo men have weak dicks and they come too quick

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by nyabinghi(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2023
abobote:

nwoko in Yoruba means,they find prick

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by free2ryhme: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2023
phosky:
Laura Ikeji and husband, Ogbonna Kanu welcome third child

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/laura-ikeji-and-husband-ogbonna-kanu-welcome-third-child/

This one just dey born
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by TreasureJunky: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2023
What kind of bad journalism is this,, Laura ikeji welcomes her third baby, and in your report, you still referred her to mother of two.
How is she still mother of two when she has already given birth to her third baby ?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by coputa(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2023
bigpicture001:
why still maintain her maiden name in her husband's house
I don't not know what is wrong with them,same with Linda Ikeji
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by KrisUc(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Because she's a celebrity, if e easy, try and be popular

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by NOwazobia: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2023
eepeepook:
She’s popping them like candy now. Hopefully, this will be the final. I don’t know what people do with more than two children these days.
I am craving 6 kids, for real.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Tetraozonaitera: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Siriduba:

Your day of judgement is near. Hush puppy was smarter and richer, guy was caught at last.
You will wish you had heed the warning.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Astra101: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Wetin Yoruba women see for igbo man prick sef?

Ahh this moniker, i know of NwaAmaikpe not Mrs. You did sexual transition
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by BloomingDale(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
A woman with wisdom (School can give you knowledge, brilliance but certainly not wisdom) cool..

While her sister Linda(which means snake) was busy forming woke, pretending to be a feminist, only to relegated to the 'baby mama' status cheesy. Laura was busy learning, putting into practice what was taught to them by their grandmother smiley..

Another woman with wisdom is Chioma, Regina Nwoko, Temi Otedola, Omotola, Stephanie, to mention a few cool..

Congratulations Laura, more blessings coming cool...

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by coputa(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2023
TreasureJunky:
What kind of bad journalism is this,, Laura ikeji welcomes her third baby, and in your report, you still referred her to mother of two.
How is she still mother of two when she has already given birth to her third baby ?
you are the one missing it,she had previously gotten two children before the arrival of this one.

The tenses the blogger used was correct
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by FireUpNow(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Siriduba:
ok. Whatsapp me

Your WhatsApp pls

Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim