Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife (23156 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by eyesoflagos: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Jubilations as Johnny Drille welcomes first child with wife

Famous singer-songwriter, Johnny Drille welcomes his first child with his wife, Rima Tahini as they release a heartwarming family video.

His wife took to her social media page to break the news with very much excited netizens and colleagues of hers. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Johnny Drille carrying his daughter.

From her post it was gathered that the couple welcomed their first child on the 17th of November, 2022. outside the country.

She revealed that they named her, Amaris Esohe Ighodaro, as she shared beautiful moments from the time they had spent together since her birth.

His wife, sharing the video, wrote …

“My precious and beautiful child,

Amaris Esohe Ighodaro 11.17.2023.
You are my miracle and the best gift I have ever received
God is faithful and his word is always true!

My incredible husband,

Thank you for being my rock and the absolute best father to our little babygirl already! I love you ”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/jubilations-as-johnny-drille-welcomes-first-child-with-wife/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by insidelife22(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats man

19 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Surface2AirToto(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Men still dey marry? Na wahh ohh.

29 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Inkling(f): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by wizelink(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Good to know and congrats to them.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2023
grin
Congrats to Romeo and his juliet..

And a very big eye punch to those bannies who might have been eyeing and crushing on him all these while.......Una fowl don lay cooked eggs on una behalf.

13 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by LooneyLester: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2023
Who be johnny drille ??

I no know this guy

Degenerates choke everywhere

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Beuberry(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by emmancipated(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations 🎊
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Sccarrr: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to them!!
@balistic4 come and see better couple....not the Aba made marriage u dey manage,dey wash bloody ,poop stained tear tear large ugly dirty pants for your wife tongue
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Icarus99(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats Good Johnny
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by gentility411(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats man!!!!!! I wish to be like u when i grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by abobote: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats to a very talented and unique singer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by taiwotimitt: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2023
The most underrated singer.... congratulations man

CAC registration almost free

19 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by iwillnevergiveup: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2023
congrats to him
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by rammararm(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2023
My first post on my favourite artist news

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by abobote: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:
Who be johnny drille ??

I no know this guy

Degenerates choke everywhere
You don't know good music

11 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by gbaskiboy: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations on your new born John Drille. Love all your song lyrics are free from debased words, you are inspiration to many of us.

DJ should play your newborn with your song "My Friend"

Great Jam, in it?

7 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by franugo(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2023
abobote:

You don't know good music

It's obvious...

Congratulations to him and his. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Jozilinn: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by accordadoga21(f): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Heheheh

Congrats and please give the child proper home training so that he/she won’t end up waking you up with sidekicks like some children from one region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by money121(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrat
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Tboymessiah(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Na so I dream today sey I born twins one male, and one female....so shall it be...

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by donvicky2007: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to him and his family.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Her name is also named after one of popular culinary sauces in the world called tahini sauce used to prepare Baba ghanoush
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats to him...!

Never knew he was even married. Nice and smart of him to keep his private life private.

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Men still dey marry? Na wahh ohh.
I tell you, only if younger generation can run for Thier dear life and avoid woman marriage scam.

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by BigDawsNet: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts / Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.