Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery (978 Views)

See Nigeria Naira Note With 2026 As Production Date (photos). / Dangote Refinery, Others Threaten Existing Plants – OPEC / 10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Over 13 years after the Peter Pandora. Obi invested ₦4 billion raw cash in company owned by his friends in Orient Petroleum refinery it is yet to produce a single litre of petrol or diesel talk more of aviation fuel.

What is even more surprising is that it is clowns from Peter Obi tribe that keep on opening thread about Dangote refinery that was opened less than 6 months ago without opening a single thread on Orient Petroleum that was commissioned 13 YEARS ago not month O !

What sort of hypocrisy, irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate will any foolish soul be riddled with to question production date of a refineries barely commissioned while you completely ignored that which was commission 13 YEARS ago.

If that is not hate tribalism n bigotry igbos should tell Nigerians what that is.

googlepikins:
December is coming to an end and there's still no kerosene coming out of the refinery as he promised.

As David Hundiyen said on Twitter, they want to use the storing of crude oil in those empty tanks to deceive gullible Nigerians because they know majority of Nigerians don't know you can store crude oil in tanks for years without using it.

NNPC invested 20% of Nigerians tax payers money there, so technically my money is invested there.

I had said this since 2021 that I know someone who work for an engineering firm there daily since 2018 . As he said 2-3 years ago, Dangote needs serious funds to complete that complex and until we hear in the news that he has raised funds for the completion of the refinery that's when there will be hope. And this international VCs don't give money in secrecy.

Every other thing on the news is just Nigerian PR agencies writing articles after collecting payments.

Ladies and gentlemen their PR agencies have been paid to tell us they have shifted the goal post till end of next year, it's no longer this year. Case close
RepoMan007:
Dangote already used his papa's money to support the refinery in form of stake and cheap forex.
Floky215:

Of course maybe you don't know.., Nigerian money, our common wealth is used in building that refinery...!!

Same template funtua and co used in buying 9mobile and emefiele union bank...!!!

Balablue64:
Fraud (social media refinery)
DesChyko:
Well, David Hundeyin did mention 2025. It looks like he won this one. I remember one Agbado activist saying it' December if it takes too long. It looks like he lost this one.

All in all, we are making too much fuss about Dangote Refinery. Even if it solves a public need, it's still a private establishment at its core.

Nigeria has 4 refineries. Suck on that.
RepoMan007:
I hope January doesn't extend into February or end of Q1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
The Igbo mod on duty should not labour too hard if you delete this thread I will create another I already saved everything here on another page. Na you go tire because this Pandora criminal must be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
The mods should move to frontpage

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
See as all of them de troop in n out if the topic is only on Dangote refinery pages fit do reach 3 million.

princeoflagos and other bigots come n drop comment.
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by 1TrippleCee: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
See as all of them de troop in n out if the topic is only on Dangote refinery pages fit do reach 3 million.

princeoflagos and other bigots come n drop comment.

Dont soend much time of these actions o. You better seek The Kingdom of God and spend time on this engagement than what you are doing. Before you reply, i am not igbo and i dont do ethnic bigotry
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Birdbyrde440: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
The Igbo mod on duty should not labour too hard if you delete this thread I will create another I already saved everything here on another page. Na you go tire because this Pandora criminal must be exposed.

Why are you trying hard to deflect attention to peter Obi and his $30m investment of state funds into his family business ? Its like you don't want us to ask questions about dangote refinery or what...?
Why was NNPC privatised in the first place and who are the real owners of Dangote refinery , are they profit motivated or welfare oriented?
If dangote cement is unaffordable, what is the guarantee that dangote petrol will be affordable?

1 Like

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Dont soend much time of these actions o. You better seek The Kingdom of God and spend time on this engagement than what you are doing. Before you reply, i am not igbo and i dont do ethnic bigotry

Dont preach here, dont be an Hypocrite

Go to that thread where they are calling Dangote a Yahoo Billionaire and go preach to them there

Na only for counter thread una dey form saint
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you like be from hellfire.
I chose what to do with my time.
Unlike you I am a Ronu miscreant n na your papa de buy data for me.

If exposing the criminality of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi is what will prevent me from making kingdom of God I willingly relinquish it.

What more do you have to say now ?

1TrippleCee:

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by 1TrippleCee: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
If you like be from hellfire.
I chose what to do with my time.
Unlike you I am a Ronu miscreant n na your papa de buy data for me.

If exposing the criminality of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi is what will prevent me from making kingdom of God I willingly relinquish it.

What more do you have to say now ?

I dont interact at this level. Anyways, this forum ends this year
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
If your Igbo father can not afford Dangote cement I am not sorry to say no be me give your Igbo papa wretchedness n poverty as inheritance.

I see millions of Nigerians affording Dangote cement daily, I am also into real estate so I know for a fact Dangote cement sell the most in Nigeria today.

Birdbyrde440:

?
If dangote cement is unaffordable, what is the guarantee that dangote petrol will be affordable?

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
God will punish your foolish head for the millions of threads n comments you see with Igbo ridiculing others that you never quote to message the foolish message you sent to me.

1TrippleCee:

I dont interact at this level. Anyways, this forum ends this year
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Obiedun(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obi is wasteful!
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Birdbyrde440: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
If your Igbo father can not afford Dangote cement I am not sorry to say no be me give your Igbo papa wretchedness n poverty as inheritance.

I see millions of Nigerians affording Dangote cement daily, I am also into real estate so I know for a fact Dangote cement sell the most in Nigeria today.

Na your papa be dangote mama?

1 Like

Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by 1TrippleCee: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
God will punish your foolish head for the millions of threads n comments you see with Igbo ridiculing others that you never quote to message the foolish message you sent to me.

I feel sorry for you. You dont know there os Heaven and hell. What a pity
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hypocrite n liars like you are doomed to hellfire.

1TrippleCee:

I feel sorry for you. You dont know there os Heaven and hell. What a pity
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Balablue64: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Front0lane:
Over 13 years after the Peter Pandora. Obi invested ₦4 billion raw cash in company owned by his friends in Orient Petroleum refinery it is yet to produce a single litre of petrol or diesel talk more of aviation fuel.

What is even more surprising is that it is clowns from Peter Obi tribe that keep on opening thread about Dangote refinery that was opened less than 6 months ago without opening a single thread on Orient Petroleum that was commissioned 13 YEARS ago not month O !

What sort of hypocrisy, irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate will any foolish soul be riddled with to question production date of a refineries barely commissioned while you completely ignored that which was commission 13 YEARS ago.

If that is not hate tribalism n bigotry igbos should tell Nigerians what that is.

If u mention me again, iku pa e
Re: Production Date: Dangote Refinery Like Orient Petroleum Refinery by Front0lane: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Iku lo ma pa iya ati baba

Balablue64:

If u mention me again, iku pa e

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits / President Tinubu could help Nyesom Wike with the control of PDP, but....... / Again, Obidient Busted Trying To Pass Off Private School As Peter Obi's Lagacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.