Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. (289 Views)

Which Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled In Your Life? Here's Mine. / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by TheBillyonaire: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Life is easier if you meet a Master who was once human.

How to tune in to a carrier frequency and send signals to these Masters should be your core underlying quest because life becomes easier when you have a true master to guide you in any field of your endeavor. But beware of any Spirit Guide that asks you to surrender your soul or give your soul, as is done in modern Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. These are considered cults.

Stay on the scientific path and graduate to the mystical. This is the only way to grow from Human to a God. This is the only purpose of Life. Growing your consciousness from Human to God through soul and consciousness dynamics.

This is my gift.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by correctguy101(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
I see...

This ancestor will comment his thoughts on this....

Ah.. customers are another kind of bosses, especially those werey big customers..

Smh

1 Like

Re: My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by DeepSight(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

How to tune in to a carrier frequency and send signals to these Masters should be your core underlying quest because life becomes easier when you have a true master to guide you in any field of your endeavor. But beware of any Spirit Guide that asks you to surrender your soul or give your soul, as is done in modern Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. These are considered cults.

Stay on the scientific path and graduate to the mystical. This is the only way to grow from Human to a God. This is the only purpose of Life. Growing your consciousness from Human to God through soul and consciousness dynamics.

This is my gift.

Are you one such ascended master?

1 Like

Re: My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by Godnewz: 6:06pm On Feb 08
Hello, I want to learn some things, please help.
You are one of the few that seem to agree with my observations and experience, most quickly start talking about witchcraft and mental illness.

TheBillyonaire:

This is my gift.
Re: My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by IAmHim1: 9:37pm On Feb 08
check out one helpyourself post

https://www.nairaland.com/7140587/spirit-aura-how-it-affects

he has lots of similar post in his profile

Godnewz:
Hello, I want to learn some things, please help.
You are one of the few that seem to agree with my observations and experience, most quickly start talking about witchcraft and mental illness.

Re: My 2024 Advisory Gift - Becoming A God Is Your Purpose Of Life Here. by kalyl: 4:40am On Mar 05
Generative AI Advancements: Generative AI is expected to evolve towards smaller and more cost-efficient models. This evolution aims to enhance accessibility to generative AI technology, enabling organizations to deploy it on devices with limited processing capabilities such as laptops or smartphones. This broadening of accessibility makes the technology more versatile and opens up new possibilities for its application in various industries and contexts.

Incorporation of Knowledge Graphs: The trend also includes the incorporation of knowledge graphs to enhance the accuracy of generative AI systems. Knowledge graphs enable AI models to understand and represent relationships between different entities and concepts, leading to more contextually relevant and coherent outputs. This enhancement is expected to facilitate the development of specific-use cases more efficiently, allowing organizations to leverage generative AI technology for a wide range of applications.

Focus on Sustainability: While not explicitly mentioned in the provided excerpt, sustainability is a significant trend in the tech industry. As concerns about climate change and environmental impact continue to grow, there is a heightened emphasis on developing technologies and solutions that promote sustainability and reduce carbon footprints. This includes innovations in renewable energy, energy-efficient computing, circular economy practices, and more.
Thank you for sharing your story. May you continue to Geometry Dash experience joy, fulfillment, and blessings in the years to come!

(1) (Reply)

BBC Documentary: They Lied Against Me Too - Pastor Christ Oyakhilomey / Jesus Is The Way / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.