Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin (1686 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by naptu2: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJbkrdNd1o?si=pCusOK0k9HJPfNZ1

Labour Party Supporters Celebrate Public Humiliation, Beating Up Of Lamidi Apapa-Led Factional Members In Edo State

Supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general elections popularly known as Obidients on X platform (formerly Twitter) have celebrated the public assault and humiliation of the Lamidi Apapa-led Labour Party faction members in Edo State.

An X user, @TheSerahIbrahim posted a chaotic video which she claimed was a scene of youths in an undisclosed location in Edo State where they were attacking and beating the Labour Party faction members including the party's factional youth leader, Eragbe Anslem.

Serah said in her post that the factional Labour Party members were attacked and beaten and hospitalised for allegedly defrauding youths in an attempt to hold the party's governorship primary election in the state for the coming gubernatorial election.

“Organisers of the Apapa fake Labour Party group, beaten in Edo State after defrauding youths in an attempt to host a fake Labour Party Edo State Gubernatorial Primary Election and Congress.

“The self-proclaimed youth leader of the Apapa-led fake group, Eragbe Anslem was beaten by youths and hospitalised in Edo State after defrauding people in an attempt to host a congress and a Governorship Primary Election on behalf of Labour Party.

“The attackers are still on the run,” Serah wrote.

When contacted for confirmation and comments, the Edo State Police Public Relations Officer, Chidi Nwabuzor, said he was not aware of the incident and the exact location it happened in the state.

Celebrating the attack, Obidient with X username, PO_GrassRootM who also posted the video wrote, “The Lamidi Apapa-led Fake Labour Party group went to Edo State attempted to host a fake Labour Party Edo State Gubernatorial Primary Election and Congress but were disgraced by the youths of Edo State.”

Another Obidient, @ Chris_sunny11 said, “Where is Apapa and Anselem in this clip. Na them be my target, while @EqualRnJustice said, “Edo no be lagos and Imo. My Oviedos, una do well. Domo ooh.”

Also, @igboeri_kelvin described the attack as “Welcome development,” but @stevkayma who condemned the attack berated Obidients for celebrating what the X user described as thuggery.

@stevkayma said, “So they are not thugs but "youths" abi? and you complained that thugs were used to intimidate voters during the last election right, you wonder we still have bad leadership in nigeria? It because you are no different from the "people" you call bad leader?”

Also condemning the attack and berating Obidients for celebrating it, @mayokun wrote, “You mean you can derive joy in molesting others? What makes you different from those you are critical of?

“There's no civil way of exercising dissent or difference of opinions than a resort to thuggery from a party intending to serve as a credible alternative model?”

Another X user, @SammyChukwuu who is Obidient but condemned the attack said, “This is completely wrong! And before you say anything, you no support LP reach me.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/29/labour-party-supporters-celebrate-public-humiliation-beating-lamidi-apapa-led-factional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by naptu2: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by naptu2: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
More.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by joseph1832(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by TemplarLandry: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
cool
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Totilopussylick(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
angry
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by HarryGleb: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Good. No room for terrorists in our country. This is how Shekau started.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Now Obidient are rejoicing that someone gets beaten, if they pummel another Obedient in another area now, they start crying and start calling on CIA and UN to come to their rescue.

The guy self no sabi whatsup. He should have gotten his own men too before going there because Obedients are extremely toxic people.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by HarryGleb: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Now Obidient are rejoicing that someone gets beaten, if they pummel another Obedient in another area now, they start crying and start calling on CIA and UN to come to their rescue.

Sharap.

9 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Bobloco: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Only this youth leader waka come

The Apapa and Arabambi he is following sheepishly have since returned to the gutters where they belong and from where they were hired from to cause confusion and destabilize labour party

8 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Ireportlive: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
They keep beating themselves, from Apapa, to NLC chairman, and now this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Please keep shut....

Edo youths will not entertain any illegal miscreant with dubious character parading himself/herself as Youth chairman of the party they love and support.

This was just a normal way of sending a clear warning to wayward people who feel that they can get away with any bullshit.

Not in Edo State, and as usual, “Edo nor be Lagos.

You may travel to Benin City and register your displeasure there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Redomi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Okan gbogbo ko nii bale loruko Jesu
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
The guy self no sabi whatsup. He should have gotten his own men too before going there because Obedients are extremely toxic people.

Really funny how you APC never-do-well talk about “Toxicity”

Is it not the the trademark of the party you support? Or have you forgot how you and your fellow APC members displayed it in Lagos?

Please, I will pay your transport fare to Benin City, I want you to repeat this comment there.
cool

9 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Objectivist04: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

The people that beat him are not obidients, there is no obidients in Edo state, remember that obidients are lpob and ipob are obidients but the last time I checked Edo is in south South.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Really funny how you APC never-do-well talk about “Toxicity”

Is it not the the trademark of the party you support? Or have you forgot how you and your fellow APC members displayed it in Lagos?

Please, I will pay your transport fare to Benin City, I want you to repeat this comment there.
cool

Why are you quoting me twice?

Why will I leave where I’m at to the underdeveloped Edo? Are they sharing money there?

If I want to engage in human trafficking, I will surely visit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Bobloco: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

LegendHero, why do you find joy in illegality

This is a fake labour party youth leader caught defrauding unsuspecting party faithfuls to the extent of organizing a fake labour party congress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by LegendHero(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bobloco:

LegendHero, why do you find joy in illegality

This is a fake labour party youth leader caught defrauding unsuspecting party faithful to the extent of organizing a fake labour party congress

So the next thing is to beat him to a pulp and kill him?

Between me and you, who is deriving joy in this illegality?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Bobloco: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

So the next thing is to beat him to a pulp and kill him?

Between me and you, who is deriving joy in this illegality?

LegendHero, travel down to your state and organize a fake APC state congress and see whether you will return in one piece

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Why are you quoting me twice?

Why will I leave where I’m at to the underdeveloped Edo? Are they sharing money there?

If I want to engage in human trafficking, I will surely visit.
Underdeveloped Edo? Clown!!!

Kwara indigene that was lucky enough to migrate to Lagos State. 😀

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Chibuzoripob: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
angry shocked embarassed angry angry angry angry that one nor get Aluwo,ifunpa,ibante awo,odeshi to knack those terrorists angry
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
The court didn't recognised the Lamidi Apapa faction. So it is the fuckups of saboteurs being tidied up. Do the right thing and get it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Underdeveloped Edo? Clown!!!

Kwara indigene that was lucky enough to migrate to Lagos State. 😀

So how does being from Kwara negate the fact that Edo is underdeveloped?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

So how does being from Kwara negate the fact that Edo is underdeveloped?

Only a drunk m0ron from Kwara claiming Lagos indigene, will say Edo State is underdeveloped.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Christistruth00: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Racoon:
The court didn't recognised the Lamidi Apapa faction. So it is the fuckups of saboteurs being tidied up. Do the right thing and get it right.

Lamidi Apapa is the recognized Labour Party Chairman

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/25/how-appeal-court-affirmed-lamidi-apapa-labour-party-national-chairman-and-awarded

1 Like

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Chibuzoripob: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
angry LeoDeKing, yarimo, tmb78, Obaofaba,,, una see am shocked angry
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Christistruth00:

Lamidi Apapa is the recognized Labour Party Chairman

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/25/how-appeal-court-affirmed-lamidi-apapa-labour-party-national-chairman-and-awarded
Good evening Sir, like how much will take you to Benin City from where you are? I want to send you something and pay you just to be there for an hour.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Alexis11: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Please keep shut....

Edo youths will not entertain any illegal miscreant with dubious character parading himself/herself as Youth chairman of the party they love and support.

This was just a normal way of sending a clear warning to wayward people who feel that they can get away with any bullshit.

Not in Edo State, and as usual, “Edo nor be Lagos.

You may travel to Benin City and register your displeasure there.

Lmao

Tomorrow if they beat another Peter Obi miscre.ant in Lagos it will translate to an "evil act" and you will quickly realise that everyone has a right of choice. cheesy

You guys are emotional clo.wnscheesy

6 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Christistruth00: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good evening Sir, like how much will take you to Benin City from where you are? I want to send you something and pay you just to be there for an hour.

Regards.
Appeal Court has settled it

Gra gra cannot change it

1 Like

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Chibuzoripob: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
cool cheesy grin the guy look like Baba Apapa cool. Why dragged/beat him sad angry? This isn't acceptable .Obidients are TERRORISTS angry

2 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by PlayMaker14: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Alexis11:

Lmao

Tomorrow if they beat another Peter Obi miscre.ant in Lagos it will translate to an "evil act" and you will quickly realise that everyone has a right of choice. cheesy

You guys are emotional clo.wnscheesy
Lol, emotional clowns? Why are you now crying over the APC mole Edo youths mend today? 🤡

Edo nor be Lagos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

$26 Billion For Unidentified Source Passed Through Binance-cardoso / Dr Phil On Nigerian Scam E-lovers / Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.