Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes (460 Views)

Just In!!! Abia First Lady Donates Five New Houses To Abia Indigenes (Photos) / Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook / South East Governors To Igbo Entrepreneurs: Return Your Investments Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by OndoNews: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes

Abia State Governor Alex Otti has said this is the right time for indigenes of the state to bring their investments home, pledging his government's commitment to providing a conducive environment for their enterprise to flourish.

The Governor made the call while speaking at the grand civic reception organised by the Abia State Government in honour of Benjamin Kalu, the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, at the International Conference Centre Umuahia on Thursday, December 28, 2023.

Otti called on all Abia indigenes whose investments are domiciled outside the state to consider investing at home, noting that his reformation strides will attract foreign investors.

“If you do have your investment sited somewhere else, this is the time to bring them down to Abia State. Abia is open for business, foreign investors are coming, and we don’t even need to travel, I’m sure you know that I hardly travel,” he told the gathering.

“Gone are the days when leaders would take a flight to relocate abroad and tell you they are looking for foreign investments. My message to all of us is that we must fix our home, and when we fix our home, other people will come and invest.”

On the state's 2024 budget, the Governor told the gathering that the money required for implementation is available.

“Some people are wondering where is he going to find five hundred and sixty-seven billion. My answer to them is that I have found the money already,”

“So, you shouldn’t lose sleep because the money is there,” he said.

Otti described Kalu as a good man with a good spirit, adding that he deserves all the encomiums and celebrations of the Abia people.

While praising his efforts in improving the security and welfare of his people, the Governor said the Deputy Speaker has distinguished himself and identified the purpose for which he was elected.

Click Below Link To Read Full Details:

https://rovingupdates.com/brings-your-investments-home-otti-tells-abia-indigenes/

3 Likes

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Obiedun(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
No mind them
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by 01Deji: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Average Igbo man will invest where ever they sight an opportunities, whether home or not
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by kettykin: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Not just Abia citizens but the entire Igbo race should invest in. Abia

5 Likes

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by kettykin: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Not just Abia citizens but the entire Igbo race should invest in Abia.

Start with branch offices, scale it up to regional office and then upgrade to head offices , this is very possible with good planning.

A register of all igbo businesses worth more than N100m should be made available and followed up with , they must open branch offices, regional offices in Aba or onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by BlackhatMentor: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
I'm Happy Yorubas are helping Igbos realize their mistakes

The coming generations of Igbos will think twice before building anything in Other peoples states

In next 15-20 years most Igbo investment will be in IgboLand

Our mumu don too much

My father warn me very well never to buy anything I cannot physical carry with me in other peoples states

7 Likes

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Adaisback(f): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Other governors should follow suit. Igbo Aku lue ulo ! Igbo nwem, pls return and invest home

3 Likes

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by DatNiggaDaz: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
God bless our SE neigbours & brothers

1 Like

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by BossGerald: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obiedun:
No mind them

They won't still leave lagos, go and hustle your own
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Obiedun(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

They won't still leave lagos, go and hustle your own
Your posts that are full of tribal insults are noticed.
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by BossGerald: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obiedun:
Your posts that are full of tribal insults are noticed.

Your mentions are full of false accusations and insults are noticed.
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by FreeStuffsNG: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I'm Happy Yorubas are helping Igbos realize their mistakes

The coming generations of Igbos will think twice before building anything in Other peoples states

In next 15-20 years most Igbo investment will be in IgboLand

Our mumu don too much

My father warn me very well never to buy anything I cannot physical carry with me in other peoples states
Not only the Yoruba, please include the South Africans, Indians, Malaysians, Germans, Indonesians, Chinese, Talibans, Italians, Filipinos, Vietnamese and every other place where you have broken their laws and they said " enough is enough ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Melagros(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
The investment is at home already, just provide the conducive environment that's all, abia will become a business hub of the South East if not Nigeria at large
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Obiedun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Your mentions are full of false accusations and insults are noticed.
We are watching you. You will reap what you are planting in due season.
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by BossGerald: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obiedun:
We are watching you. You will reap what you are planting in due season.

Go and eat first
Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by chopnaira: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wishful thinking LMAO. They are people that naturally run away from their home. grin

Even Otti and Peter Obi both ran away from the SE.

1 Share

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by Obiedun(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Go and eat first
Your breakfast is being prepared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes by BossGerald: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obiedun:
Your breakfast is being prepared

You go dey alright Las las

(1) (Reply)

Truth Behind Computer Village Demolition / Trending Video Of MC Oluomo Singing Nigeria's National Anthem In His Own Way / K1 THE ULTIMATE IS SERIOUSLY ANGRY WITH TINUBU BIG FIGHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.