Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) (35777 Views)

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:
shocked

Na God dey save person.

I know someone 😉 who was banging the estranged wife of a prominent politician in Kano.I

I he screwed that babe mercilessly for almost 4 years.

She suddenly broke it off because if the husband had found out... They can easily arrange for you to be slaughtered..
Very risky
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Koralords:
That was my first thought looking at those two you will know they had. Something going on,
Remember Years ago my aunties inlaw whose husband in the uk she. Gave me a ride and immediately i got. Home told my mom shes having an affair with the driver. Before the matter latter cast
If you ser people fucking you go know
shocked
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2023
olisaEze:
When the story broke with them accusing the deceased of rape, I knew it was a crime of passion by the husband! Muslim men are like apes when it concerns their women. Even if they're married to sixteen women, they'll still break ya head if they catch you lost in their bashiga! In a world with triple more women than men, why this fine neegha would want to waste his prime frickin years on someone else's property is totally beyond me! undecided
They're lovers before
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2023
dominique:
She should have just married the ex, this senseless tragedy could have been averted. Why some people marry and still remain in close contacts with their ex baffles me.
Some ex you can't stop thinking about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by stanliwise(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Judolisco:
Iswr I tried reading d write up,like thrice but d story no add up... I jst dey see chuchu chuchu up and down... RIP to d dead man... angry

I Don finally get d story... Chuchu wan dey chop okro soup and banga soup at d same time... Now fish bone Don hang for her throat
lolz this your summary na im sweet pass

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Judolisco(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

"Psychiartric problem" you read there is not the normal madness. It's a demon possession they call jinn in the north. When it grips a 12 year old northern girl 10 Anthony Joshuas won't be able to restrain her. I've seen this in action. So, this story is possible.
I was born in d North and I can comfirm your story... I've witnessed it in male and female.... D male own na wahala oh... I think it's a mental disorder though... No spirit anywhere

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Judolisco(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2023
We4all:
The deceased guy was cute. It's normal for a moslem woman to practice polyandry. They had s sort of agreement because the official husband was benefitting from the deceased largesse. I wonder why people are surprised.
baba it's not normal oh... Normal ke?
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2023
Omo . I had brain drain reading this story..abeg
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Edusouls(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

"Psychiartric problem" you read there is not the normal madness. It's a demon possession they call jinn in the north. When it grips a 12 year old northern girl 10 Anthony Joshuas won't be able to restrain her. I've seen this in action. So, this story is possible.
are you serious? Do these things happen?

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Edusouls:

They happen bro. I was teaching in a school a long time ago. I've witnessed that phenomenon more than twice. The first was with a beautiful Fulani girl (she looked like an Arab). When it started with her, she would just be staring into space. Her forehead would have this unusual glow. You could explode a nuke right beside her and she wouldn't flinch. The other one was a beautiful, fragile-looking Abuja girl. In her case the thing made her very aggressive. At that point nobody would be able to subdue her. Both of them (and all the rest I heard from other witnesses) were Muslims.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2023
Judolisco:
I was born in d North and I can comfirm your story... I've witnessed it in male and female.... D male own na wahala oh... I think it's a mental disorder though... No spirit anywhere

I've not witnessed the male version. I don't know about the mental disorder part. There was one I read (can't remember whether on Nairaland or elsewhere) where a guy was describing his experience with his Hausa sister. He said when it started her sister's voice would change to that of a male. I've not read about any mental sickness with that specific ability. He said it would take their mallams to subdue her with whatever chants they made.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by jbnm: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

The used of psychiatric problem is just a cover up.There is something else to the whole story
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Judolisco(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

I've not witnessed the male version. I don't know about the mental disorder part. There was one I read (can't remember whether on Nairaland or elsewhere) where a guy was describing his experience with his Hausa sister. He said when it started her sister's voice would change to that of a male. I've not read about any mental sickness with that specific ability. He said it would take their mallams to subdue her with whatever chants they made.
I've witnessed both... D female version is either self violence or wanting to harm someone.... D one I witnessed while serving in Ekiti... D girl was always running towards d river... We'll hold her,d community believes that she'll turn into a fish once she enters d water... I told them it's all mental disorder.... I do believe in gins before but my time in general hospital made me realise we have so many mental cases and there's a name for everyone of them
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by DDIA: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

We don nearly enter 2024. Abeg no carry this senselessness enter the new Year
I will fast and pray for a baby daddy for you in 2024. Your case will be different. You will find someone who doesn’t mind a putting his seed in a pit.

Please can you hold your vagina right now as a point of contact as I pray for you to the god of baby mama …

Ajebraka taba deba zanzi troweyshi katasha!
Bala torelaka chokoladi maiksa ….
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by dreamxhaser: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2023
Edusouls:

Aljanu aka Jinn

Omo e dey sup oooo
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Ishilove: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2023
DDIA:

I will fast and pray for a baby daddy for you in 2024. Your case will be different. You will find someone who doesn’t mind a putting his seed in a pit.

Please can you hold your vagina right now as a point of contact as I pray for you to the god of baby mama …

Ajebraka taba deba zanzi troweyshi katasha!
Bala torelaka chokoladi maiksa ….

It's like you don't like this your username. Very soon it will be put out of commission. Since you don't have home training, I will give you the training you refused to get.

This will be the last time I will be dignifying you with a response, you misbegotten, gutter bred vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Bigboytinz: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:
shocked

Na God dey save person.

I know someone 😉 who was banging the estranged wife of a prominent politician in Kano.

I he screwed that babe mercilessly for almost 4 years.

She suddenly broke it off because if the husband had found out... They can easily arrange for you to be slaughtered..
and he didn't find out for four years
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by J2381: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

It's like you don't like this your username. Very soon it will be put out of commission. Since you don't have home training, I will give you the training you refused to get.

This will be the last time I will be dignifying you with a response, you misbegotten, gutter bred vagabond.
your former oga ban me because I tell am true. grin grin
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Edusouls(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

They happen bro. I was teaching in a school a long time ago. I've witnessed that phenomenon more than twice. The first was with a beautiful Fulani girl (she looked like an Arab). When it started with her, she would just be staring into space. Her forehead would have this unusual glow. You could explode a nuke right beside her and she wouldn't flinch. The other one was a beautiful, fragile-looking Abuja girl. In her case the thing made her very aggressive. At that point nobody would be able to subdue her. Both of them (and all the rest I heard from other witnesses) were Muslims.
my brother our world is too complicated and deep for our little brains to decipher, we are just visitors that would eventually leave
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Ishilove: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2023
J2381:
your former oga ban me because I tell am true. grin grin
Dat na hin work. Silencing comments that hit too close to home.

Na only Nairaland e get power. Outside the forum he is more meek than a frail pússy cat
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by DDIA: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

Na only Nairaland e get power. Outside the forum he is more meek than a frail pússy cat
Ishi my love. 🥰😘🥰😘🥰
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by J2381: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

battered pussy cat is more like it.

That dude is one petty individual. If I want to be as petty as him, I'll take this whole thing to Twitter and troll the hell out of him. Atleast I have my facts.

By faya by force, your former oga go trend for benefitting from tribalism, ethnic slur, misogyny and the likes.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Ishilove: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2023
J2381:
battered pussy cat is more like it.

That dude is one petty individual. If I want to be as petty as him, I'll take this whole thing to Twitter and troll the hell out of him. Atleast I have my facts.

By faya by force, your former oga go trend for benefitting from tribalism, ethnic slur, misogyny and the likes.
Don't even bother yourself. He lives in a bubble. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for him because he is such a social misfit.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by J2381: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't even bother yourself. He lives in a bubble. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for him because he is such a social misfit.
LOL. Alright.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by regaliaregalia: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hmmm ... let me chew on this ...... he was trying to prevent her from committing suicide.... so she stabbed him to death. OK. How was she planning to commit suicide? ... it has to be by stabbing herself. After stabbing him he was no longer in a position to stop her .... is it then she changed her mind and decided she doesn't want to die? I want to believe she is the mastermind behind the murder and her husband is the one that carried out the main act and she dropped a few digs herself ... all because he wanted to move on.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Judolisco:
I've witnessed both... D female version is either self violence or wanting to harm someone.... D one I witnessed while serving in Ekiti... D girl was always running towards d river... We'll hold her,d community believes that she'll turn into a fish once she enters d water... I told them it's all mental disorder.... I do believe in gins before but my time in general hospital made me realise we have so many mental cases and there's a name for everyone of them

This case you mentioned reminds me of a case in Ogun State shared to me by one of the teachers in one of the rural areas there. Another reason why I believe it's spiritual (apart from the funny fact that it's usually muslim girls that are involved). He told me that one of his female students (a muslim) would just stand up from class and be running towards any direction she was facing when the thing came up. Later she would come back to normal and would be as OK as any other person. One day when she finished one of those episodes, the said teacher (that told me of this event) sat her down, and asked her what used to trigger the episodes. She told him she used to see some things. After being asked to describe the things, she started describing how they looked to the teacher. The teacher got her drift. He picked his phone, downloaded pictures of different monsters, and started flipping through the pics with her. When he got to the pic of a Grey (those demons they call UFO beings), the girl started screaming that that was one of the things she used to see.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Perhaps she should have married her lover instead of turning him to a side guy.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Judolisco(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

This case you mentioned reminds me of a case in Ogun State shared to me by one of the teachers in one of the rural areas there. Another reason why I believe it's spiritual (apart from the funny fact that it's usually muslim girls that are involved). He told me that one of his female students (a muslim) would just stand up from class and be running towards any direction she was facing when the thing came up. Later she would come back to normal and would be as OK as any other person. One day when she finished one of those episodes, the said teacher (that told me of this event) sat her down, and asked her what used to trigger the episodes. She told him she used to see some things. After being asked to describe the things, she started describing how they looked to the teacher. The teacher got her drift. He picked his phone, downloaded pictures of different monsters, and started flipping through the pics with her. When he got to the pic of a Grey (those demons they call UFO beings), the girl started screaming that that was one of the things she used to see.
wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) / Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.