Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help With Bios Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Bios Password (1146 Views)

Toshiba Bios Password Challenge / Stubborn BIOS Password / How Do I Remove Bios Password On My Dell 600 Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Bios Password by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
It been 6 month now that i have been trying to get rid of this password from my dell inspiron 1501 laptop, i have removed the simos battery several times, i have try other stuff too the password is still not removed, PLS HELP ME,
Re: Help With Bios Password by anochuks08(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2011
I can help you out if you stay around Enugu. You can bring it to me
Re: Help With Bios Password by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2011
stunt89:

It been 6 month now that i have been trying to get rid of this password from my dell inspiron 1501 laptop, i have removed the simos battery several times, i have try other stuff too the password is still not removed, PLS HELP ME, 
Bios password in that model cannot be removed by merely removing bios battery there is a chip called eeprom and a controller MOSFET that powers the eeprom, in a nutshell, it's a complicated and delicate process.
if you live in or you can travel down to Lagos, we at BIOS TECHNOLOGIES, 2, Ayo Omope Street will remove any Bios password from any computer system at a pocket-friendly price.

call  Engr. Muyiwa , 08057004145.
Re: Help With Bios Password by ugotuf(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
stunt89:

It's not a software thing,the EPROM and a chip around the northbridge will have to be replaced entirely.it's hp and dell new way of ensuring that stollen lappies are not easily broken into.
Re: Help With Bios Password by adewasco2k(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
netsurf:

Bios password in that model cannot be removed by merely removing bios battery there is a chip called eeprom and a controller MOSFET that powers the eeprom, in a nutshell, it's a complicated and delicate process.
if you live in or you can travel down to Lagos, we at BIOS TECHNOLOGIES, 2, Ayo Omope Street will remove any Bios password from any computer system at a pocket-friendly price.

call  Engr. Muyiwa , 08057004145.

can you change bios flash screen for phoenix bios?
Re: Help With Bios Password by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
anochuks08:

I can help you out if you stay around Enugu. You can bring it to me

Bro i stay in lagos is there any software that i can used to removed it, thanks
Re: Help With Bios Password by deji2009(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
stunt89:

Bro i stay in lagos is there any software that i can used to removed it, thanks

Dell Bios password is one the most complicated to remove. I'd advice that you contact
Dell technical support for advice. The eeprom and a controller MOSFET is a last resort
and not guarantee to work. in practice we call dell to deal with this. That's the preferred
method and if nothing is working, best to visit other technician. The problem can

be solve 70% of the time without the eeprom is a delicate and risky process.

Do your research take it to a repair centre at least 5 of them. It will be fix

This cant be done online or looking for software, you need a technician.
Re: Help With Bios Password by dioss: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2013
contact me 08036409952. Today today, you are done with the password.

(1) (Reply)

95% Of Nigerians Lack Access To Computers, Internet –nbs? / Help Needed On Windows 10 Upgrade / Direct From Uas Very Clean IBM Lenovo Thinkpad Corei5 4gig 320HDD Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.