Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21395 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 12:43pm On Jan 01
Jostoman:
that is the kind of leader nigeria need.
grin Biafra you meant? Because I can tell you for free he can never be Nigeria president…we see through you flat head, the desperation to make your tribesmen president, and to cap it all, a mediocre at that, who’s an ethnic and a religious bigot just like is tribesmen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 12:52pm On Jan 01
phorget:

Your last line reeks of stupidity, alas! Tilumbu wont stay in presidency forever. If our votes won't relinquish him then his tenure will come to an end or even Mr death can take over(ask Akeredolu what it looks like not to be able to finish his tenure).

I guess you are God to know weather not he would complete us tenure, or do you when if you will even die before him? Keep play God….otondo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 1:00pm On Jan 01
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

But he left Anambra better than he met it why?

He introduced so many millionaires to the national limelight?

I bet with your future that you have never been to Anambra state before.
please tell us what is in anambala that everyone from that cursed region keep migrating from? You ibos just think you can fool everyone. If Anambala was go good like you want to make us believe he performed magic, why is it still playing Catch up in development indices by NBS,even Ibadan y’all like to denigrate is not on the same level with any state from your enclave and you can find thousands of ibos not just in Lagos but Sw doing petty trading all over the nooks and crannies of Sw…don’t you think something is not adding up here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 1:15pm On Jan 01
Praktikals:

But you want a thief and gay (accorging to mazi Nnamdi Kanu) to be president
And who is that thief and gay as said by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu please?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 1:20pm On Jan 01
jubrilELsudan:

SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by phorget(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01
SonOfDSoil01:
I guess you are God to know weather not he would complete us tenure, or do you when if you will even die before him? Keep play God….otondo

You people lack comprehension and it's not so surprising judging from your shallowness reasoning abilities. I actually stated three probable effects but the ”death” effect is only what your likes will understand since it is the one that suits you well to masturbate upon.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by broadman20: 1:32pm On Jan 01
SonOfDSoil01:
please tell us what is in anambala that everyone from that cursed region keep migrating from? You ibos just think you can fool everyone. If Anambala was go good like you want to make us believe he performed magic, why is it still playing Catch up in development indices by NBS,even Ibadan y’all like to denigrate is not on the same level with any state from your enclave and you can find thousands of ibos not just in Lagos but Sw doing petty trading all over the nooks and crannies of Sw…don’t you think something is not adding up here?

I don't have any exchange with you but rather we can do it practically.

We left our places in the east to do exploits and conquer just like the Jews, the Europeans and Americans did years back to develop their places.

I know in few years time, when we must have finished our adventure in the south west and other parts of the world, your place will definitely, I repeat definitely be a wasted land.

Lastly, can you show me any pictures of the village better than Nnewi, Mbaise and Abriba villages in the south west and i will send you a 50k in your account this afternoon.

Just show me the pictures of your place and how developed it is.......oh! I forgot that every Yoruba person is from Lagos.

Sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by TylerDurden: 1:47pm On Jan 01
broadman20:

We left our places in the east to do exploits and conquer just like the Jews, the Europeans and Americans did years back to develop their places.

I know in few years time, when we must have finished our adventure in the south west and other parts of the world, your place will definitely, I repeat definitely be a wasted land.

Lastly, can you show me any pictures of the village better than Nnewi, Mbaise and Abriba villages in the south west and i will send you a 50k in your account this afternoon.

Just show me the pictures of your place and how developed it is.......oh! I forgot that every Yoruba person is from Lagos.

Sorry.

This one is dragging online

Who cares about your cursed village ?

Move back to it and don't come back.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by broadman20: 1:52pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:

This one is dragging online

Who cares about your cursed village ?

Move back to it and don't come back.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

How can we go back?

We came to ravage your place like locust and it has always started.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by TylerDurden: 2:32pm On Jan 01
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

How can we go back?

We came to ravage your place like locust and it has always started.

Parasites will be treated with zyklonB
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Sammy249: 2:42pm On Jan 01
Sincerely this is applaudable and very unprecedented, but what I know is may God put the right person in power as president of Nigeria that will be of the best positive growth interest of nigeria and if it's peter obi may God put him there and if his not then he won't
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 2:55pm On Jan 01
broadman20:

Sorry.
hahaha shut up jare with your nonsense😂 we are just empty noise makers. Look at him making stupid comparisons. You dolt just like lying to yourself. Your cursed land is unproductive and that’s why you have to seek greener pasture elsewhere and not because of any stupid exploration😂……so the Okoro selling gala or bottle water also came for exploration? Or mama ikechi selling ugwu in Yaba market also came for exploit? You just sound dumb, so ibos are now like American or Chinese right? Or how many Americans do you see leaving America like a cursed people?

Listen Emeka I served in owerri and I did my camp in Umuna bende Abia state and I have also been to Anambala, and non can eve level up with Ogun state in term of development not to talk of Ibadan, just hide your face in shame. Your region is the least developed and the poorest in the south, all development indices have proven that, so you can keep telling that nonsense about you being an explorer in your village meeting😂 you just can’t give what do don’t have
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 2:58pm On Jan 01
phorget:

You people lack comprehension and it's not so surprising judging from your shallowness reasoning abilities. I actually stated three probable effects but the ”death” effect is only what your likes will understand since it is the one that suits you well to masturbate upon.
i just told you the truth and that’s what it is and you are not God, so stop acting like one
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by phorget(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01
SonOfDSoil01:
i just told you the truth and that’s what it is and you are not God, so stop acting like one

Truth indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 4:28pm On Jan 01
merits:

Is it not better to keep your stink buca cavity shut than to make this senseless quote.

Dude once again if you don't have sense to make an intelligent comment just keep quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Precious452(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.

Name the mission houses. Agabdo Suffering and smiling fool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01
Irony1:

Dude once again if you don't have sense to make an intelligent comment just keep quiet.

White fowl it must show.pig always look for someone to drag into mud.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by broadman20: 8:52pm On Jan 01
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha shut up jare with your nonsense😂 we are just empty noise makers. Look at him making stupid comparisons. You dolt just like lying to yourself. Your cursed land is unproductive and that’s why you have to seek greener pasture elsewhere and not because of any stupid exploration😂……so the Okoro selling gala or bottle water also came for exploration? Or mama ikechi selling ugwu in Yaba market also came for exploit? You just sound dumb, so ibos are now like American or Chinese right? Or how many Americans do you see leaving America like a cursed people?

Listen Emeka I served in owerri and I did my camp in Umuna bende Abia state and I have also been to Anambala, and non can eve level up with Ogun state in term of development not to talk of Ibadan, just hide your face in shame. Your region is the least developed and the poorest in the south, all development indices have proven that, so you can keep telling that nonsense about you being an explorer in your village meeting😂 you just can’t give what do don’t have

Post your village pictures Adekunle let's start from their.

Why are you so bitter about IGBOS?

That we are buying up your land with sell of gala?

You are the most useless people I've seen in this world.

Igbos this and that yet you are afraid during election in Lagos and you resort to violence and market burning.

You are also crying to hear about Biafra agitation and their leaving NIGERIA, what a confused lot?

I guess pastor Tunde Bakere is also confused too when he declared how stupid you people are in trying to bring down IGBOS.

Sincerely speaking envy will kill you people all.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Jan 01
Him no go visit psychiatrist hospital go see him special adviser?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Praktikals(m): 12:43am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

And who is that thief and gay as said by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu please?
Peter Obi ofcourse
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 6:51am On Jan 02
merits:

White fowl it must show.pig always look for someone to drag into mud.

You are the one trying to do mudslinging. Oga stop being dense abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 7:13am On Jan 02
Irony1:

A dense like your generation bah,ewu.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 10:27am On Jan 02
merits:

A dense like your generation bah,ewu.

stop this show of imbecilic density
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02
Irony1:

stop this show of imbecilic density
Imbe'cile like your mother and your father your family genetics 🧬 sickness.😀
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02
Irony1:

Oshofri.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02
Irony1:

Oshofri shut your stinking mouth shut.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:59pm On Jan 02
Praktikals:

Peter Obi ofcourse

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Praktikals(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

Nnamdi Kanu exposed Peter Obi as gay and a kleptomaniac. Have you been living under the rock?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 7:02pm On Jan 02
merits:

Oshofri shut your stinking mouth shut.

Be silent
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 7:03pm On Jan 02
merits:

Imbe'cile like your mother and your father your family genetics 🧬 sickness.😀

You are frustrated
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 7:27pm On Jan 02
Praktikals:

Nnamdi Kanu exposed Peter Obi as gay and a kleptomaniac. Have you been living under the rock?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Praktikals(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02
[quote author=IfnobeGod20 post=127747521][/quote]
Did Nnamdi Kanu not call Peter Obi a thief and gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC / INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.